Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M (5463 Views)

SOLD (like New)acer Aspire E5-573G Nvidia 940m / HP Star War, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 6th Gen Core i7, 2GB Nvidia 940M @145k / HP Pavilion, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 6th Gen. Core i7 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by omotolsy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
lebete3000:

Goan get a life jobless stalker.

I'm not in your league loser.

Remeber i told you ur an illiterate, you have proved it again. You dont actually know the meaning of stalking. Let me educate you Lebete, i am actually the one accusing you of stalking. You go about making ridiculous statements of people's thread particularly those selling laptops. You are the jobless one, cant you see? You are here again brewing wahala. You know what suprise me and order for laptop and lets see you flaunt your muscle agbaya
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by lebete3000: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2017
omotolsy:

Remeber i told you ur an illiterate, you have proved it again. You dont actually know the meaning of stalking. Let me educate you Lebete, i am actually the one accusing you of stalking. You go about making ridiculous statements of people's thread particularly those selling laptops. You are the jobless one, cant you see? You are here again brewing wahala. You know what suprise me and order for laptop and lets see you flaunt your muscle agbaya

A broke stalker desperately seeking whom to buy his broken laptop.

I said you're a Loser, take it or leave it.

What can be as worse as a broke Loser.

Just end your misery by getting rid of yourself.

Useless fool.
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by lebete3000: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Nsonaso:
Is as it looks officer. Check my other threads

Thanks bro. Highly contemplating this laptop.
Let's see around midmonth how it goes. Tho I'm still gonna haggle the price small sha. grin
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by omotolsy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
lebete3000:

Thanks bro. Highly contemplating this laptop.
Let's see around midmonth how it goes. Tho I'm still gonna haggle the price small sha. grin
grin u wnt buy it you dont have the money lolzzz! All my laptops are cool some were bought from this same person your buying from. Please continue to reply so we keep updating this thread. You will notice i dont usually update my thread because selling the laptop isnt a must since i use it personally too.

How do you expect me to end this beautiful life God has given me? You sound like someone who has attempted suicide and it seems your gonna try it out soon again, its likely you did be successful this time around but i pray you change your mind.

grin
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by lebete3000: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
omotolsy:
grin u wnt buy it you dont have the money lolzzz! All my laptops are cool some were bought from this same person your buying from. Please continue to reply so we keep updating this thread. You will notice i dont usually update my thread because selling the laptop isnt a must since i use it personally too.

How do you expect me to end this beautiful life God has given me? You sound like someone who has attempted suicide and it seems your gonna try it out soon again, its likely you did be successful this time around but i pray you change your mind.

grin

Guy you're a Loser go an kill yourself.

Stalker and attention seeker using another man's thread to advertise his product as well.

No be your fault na Nairaland allow shameless he-goat to get profile. Mods suppose dey do mental check-up b4 dishing out accounts.

Continue updating the thread. As far the gentleman selling his laptop gets more publicity I'm all for it.

He buys from you and so? Cos your sorryass can't get a customer to buy from you na. Cursed specie. cheesy
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by omotolsy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lebete what is wrong with you na grin you just keep disappointing me na. You dont know how to read again? You see i told you your a big time illiterate.

I said i bought from him and not he buying from me.

You sound very suicidal.
grin
If you stop ehn your a monkey chop banana.

This is fun.

lebete3000:

Guy you're a Loser go an kill yourself.

Stalker and attention seeker using another man's thread to advertise his product as well.

No be your fault na Nairaland allow shameless he-goat to get profile. Mods suppose dey do mental check-up b4 dishing out accounts.

Continue updating the thread. As far the gentleman selling his laptop gets more publicity I'm all for it.

He buys from you and so? Cos your sorryass can't get a customer to buy from you na. Cursed specie. cheesy
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by lebete3000: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2017
omotolsy:
Lebete what is wrong with you na grin you just keep disappointing me na. You dont know how to read again? You see i told you your a big time illiterate.

I said i bought from him and not he buying from me.

You sound very suicidal.
grin
If you stop ehn your a monkey chop banana.

This is fun.

oh bloody retailer, no wonder you're here convulsing on another man's thread.

it should fun to you, afterall you arer a proudly lifeless man with no aim nor future ambition.

your mates are busy hussling and making sales, you're here locking horns with a customer. i should'nt even be exchanging words with you lest you rub me off with your useless nature.

unserious fellow.
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by omotolsy(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha!

Illiterate how old are you?

grin

lebete3000:

oh bloody retailer, no wonder you're here convulsing on another man's thread.

it should fun to you, afterall you arer a proudly lifeless man with no aim nor future ambition.

your mates are busy hussling and making sales, you're here locking horns with a customer. i should'nt even be exchanging words with you lest you rub me off with your useless nature.

unserious fellow.
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Can it fly for 120k
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by lebete3000: 4:35am On Nov 11, 2017
james17:
Can it fly for 120k

The longer this laptop stays here, the more it's value depreciates.
No one will even be pricing it 120k anymore if it's still here next month.
I just pray you don't end up selling it at a rubbish price.
Lemme goan buy black Friday tinz core i3 brand new from jumia.
Brand new gives me more satisfaction than all these tokunbo laptop.
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by Nsonaso(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
lebete3000:

The longer this laptop stays here, the more it's value depreciates.
No one will even be pricing it 120k anymore if it's still here next month.
I just pray you don't end up selling it at a rubbish price.
Lemme goan buy black Friday tinz core i3 brand new from jumia.
Brand new gives me more satisfaction than all these tokunbo laptop.

Good luck... Hope you find core i3 with dedicated graphics
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by lebete3000: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2017
Nsonaso:

Good luck... Hope you find core i3 with dedicated graphics

who cares about graphics.
i'm not buying a gaming laptop anymore.
i'll buy a laptop to read plain & simple.
those other extras are just for decoration.
goodluck with seeing a buyer and i really mean the goodluck i said, no jokes!
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by omotolsy(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2017
What a child smiley
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by Sektion: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
This your price is a good deal, honestly speaking.. just wish say man get enough cheddah for hand smiley
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by pecjosh: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Will definitely get this month ending. Op will it still be available.
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by Nsonaso(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Re: Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M by goldquakers(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
ok. nice spec

(1) (2) (Reply)

Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista / Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria / Ways To Prevent Motherboard Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.