Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. (1695 Views)

"Gov Umahi Is A Construction Baddest” – Afikpo Chic / Ebonyi Political History. Afikpo Are Not Abakaliki. Afikpo Fake Igbo / Breaking News: Afikpo Chic Defects To PDP In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
In a very lengthy post on Facebook, Honorable Maria ude has reacted to the allegations trailing her. Afikpo chic wrote:

ANTI IGBO DEVIANTS/COWARDS HIDING UNDER RADIO BIAFRA & UNLEASHING TERROR ON FELLOW IGBOS.
It would be almost impossible to believe that there was a time in this our Facebook that you would have to search all day to see an Igbo insulting a fellow Igbo or anyone else for that matter. Yes, I can authoritatively tell you that such was the norm then. I created the 1st place the entire Igbo population and beyond gathered in Facebook to get the latest news, Information, entertainment, and most importantly, the place was used to correct many wrong impressions of Igbo, teach us how to pronounce certain Igbo words or names that has been mispronounced for decades, teach us to be very very proud of our names, our identity and to love each other with all our heart. It was also the platform that was first used toespouse Biafra consciousness on Facebook Nigeria. Then as the drop of the word BIAFRA on the page, every heart must melt together into one. I used it generously bring Igbo together. That place is called NdiIgbo page, created in 2009, the only place Igbos gathered in for years, this is the page where many of Nnamdi Kanu followers 1st heard of Nnamdi Kanu, I used that page and my walls to bring him to limelight on Facebook. So many things we see as normaltoday, that you take for granted today, emanated from the page. Whatever you want known in Nigeria will be know the instant it's posted in that page then. The page was consistently number 1 in Nigeria for years before Facebook pages went completely commercial and we moved our operation to Igboist [www./igboist] group; were it's even got much easier to organize my people properly.The manner of insults and terrorist verbal attacks you see today by some Igbos is a very recent development. It just started. It started with Radio Biafrans. I can tell you this, I never knew this side of Igbos existed.Never ever knew. After leading Igbos through Ndi Igbo page for years, where we showed love and kindness to each others, consistently, I was taken aback by the new breed of insult machines that is running around on Facebook unleashing verbal calamities on fellow Igbos and others.Do you know salaries of Ndi Igbo page workers were paid by some members of NdiIgbo page, any time I lacked funds to pay the workers, once I mention it to any regular member, the funds will be made available. Whatever program we wanna do isreadily and happilly funded by the members. When Boko just started, we raised millions of Naira and brought many Igbo families home, and even gave them cash to help re-establish themselves. If any Igbo had a serious issue, I will throw it open and before you know it, love is pouring like heck and that matter is solved for that person. It was pure love, and nothing but love. The insults and verbal humiliations you see today from some Igbos is very very foreign to Facebook, and homely it will one day go away. Love must be used to disperse hate.
Let me add this fun information. I did not divulge I was the one behind Ndi Igbo page until around 2011. No one knew who owned it. But it did not matter, the love we showed each other was excess. It was like nwanneism at its peak. When I finally showed myself as the owner, Oh God, the members were proud and happy and actually intensified their efforts in making the place bubble, enriching and rewarding.Nnamdi Kanu, the radio god. The orator extraordinaire.Ladies, let me tell you something, no matter how exposed you are on this earth, as a girl, if you don't fall mugu in love if Nnamdi toasts you, then you be winch, you are not human. Nnamdi first appeared on Facebook via Igboville group, luckily I was there that very day. He was very crude, but something about him drew me to him. I knew he was more than he was displaying, I flirted with him and we started talking lovie lovie, then when I found out his aim, I told him, leave this to me, I got this, get ready, in less than 48 hours, the whole of this country and beyond we know of you. I am an image maker by profession and birth, and so I went to work, and in less than 48 hours, he was known by all and sundry, after I put up a mouth watering powerful write-up on him.I did that consistently for a long time, paying to promote the articles, splashing him everywhere, and when Radio Biafra walls were born on Facebook I made sure every Igbo knew of it and joined their walls.Nnamdi was proud of me, proud of me at pulling off what I was doing on Facebook, in bringing Igbos under one, there is hardly any suggestion I gave to Nnamdi that he did not run with. I suggested he go all Igbotic and bear Nnamdi Kanu and he granted me that request. An hour later; he changed all his FB names to Nnamdi Kanu. In turn he treated me with the utmost regard. He always called me AN INSTITUTION. He will say to me, Maria, you are an Institution, not a person, you are ahead of your time. When I met with him physically in Enugu in 2014 just before I decided to run for an office, I was mesmerized by this small creature with a commanding voice. In fact I knew we were getting married, what I was now planning in my head was how many kids we are gonna have hahahaha. Oh you guys don't know Nnamdi Kanu ehhh? LOL. NNAMDI KANU is one of the greatest orators I have ever come across in my life. This guy can tell youhe will burn down your town in the next 10 minutes, and you will believe it with your entire being, meanwhile you are looking at him and you don't see any matches on him, and you know he can't get to your town in 10 minutes, but you believe him, because he oratory skill is out of this world. I fell madly in love with it, I was smitten. I cannot stop loving NNAMDI KANU. It is not possible.When I remember all the love talks he used one me and all the pet names he called me, I swear my heart melts, I forget myself. This dude is one of the greatest orators alive. No woman is safe with him.There was only one thing I suggested to Nnamdi that he could not grant me I told him to tone down the insults and name calls on people on his radio show, because his followers are now running around internet insulting and debasing people and that most of their targets are fellow Igbos. Any Igbo with a contrary opinion to them is toast. They can say anything to the person, they can call that person any name that comes out of their mouth. They are even going further to threaten fellow Igbos. I told him that he is creating something that will be very very hard to control or tame in the future. To get these followers to speak to others with love or just simple civility will be in an impossible task in the near future if the situation is not nipped in the bud. Oh well here we are......
Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
cc ojiofor
Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by Ojiofor: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Omoluabi16:
cc ojiofor

Why did you call me out?
Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by ZaraGift: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
A retired prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by IamPatriotic(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZaraGift:
A retired prostitute
The name calling continues, lols.

1 Like

Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by 7lives: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
If you ask me,
Na who I go ask,
The matter wey you see so o,
E tey wey e start,
No be me go talk am,
E heavy for mouth,
If you ask me e,
The matter for ground,
Hey! NA WHO I GO ASK.
Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by meezynetwork(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Very true
Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol.
Who's gonna believe this?
Am beginning to believe the retired prostitute thing.
So if you tell us Nnamdi Kanu fell in love with you We'll now start believing you?
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
EricIyke:
Lol.
Who's gonna believe this?
Am beginning to believe the retired prostitute thing.
So if you tell us Nnamdi Kanu fell in love with you We'll now start believing you?
Yeye dey smell.
ZaraGift:
A retired prostitute
But she has denied her dirty past, has she? She has moved on, but y'all still stuck there. And she wonders. . the way the famed biafra will be run.

1 Like

Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamPatriotic:

The name calling continues, lols.
They've been brainwashed.
Ojiofor:

Why did you call me out?
The post is for you sir ojiofor.
Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by Atiku2019: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Afikpo Chic Reacts To Scandal. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
But she has denied her dirty past, has she? She has moved on, but y'all still stuck there. And she wonders. . the way the famed biafra will be run.

But from what I read that's not what she said.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Wike Give Senator Abe And 15 Others 2018 Lexus Suvs / Just In: Photos Of Senator Shehu Sani In Prison / PMB Attestation Certificate: WAEC Exposes Reno Omokiri's Ignorance In This Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.