Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (45156 Views)

Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Our Pre-wedding Pictures / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by iliyande(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Minus 8 years from your present age. How old were you when you started?
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by enny66(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
LEAKED DESIGN OF THE UPCOMING PHANTOM SMARTPHONE APPEARED ONLINE
https://www.nairaland.com/4128851/leaked-design-upcoming-phantom-smartphone
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Mabelenena(f): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
JoyAda1234:
a kiss kissed can be re-kissed if the kisser and the kissee agree that the kiss kissed is not well kissed
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by drake49(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
JoyAda1234:
a kiss kissed can be re-kissed if the kisser and the kissee agree that the kiss kissed is not well kissed
. a kiss kissed can be re-kissed if the kisser and the kissee agree that when the kiss was first it was kissed well
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Obaf1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
cool, so delicious
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by netflicks(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Next will be baby shower, washing baby.. grin .all this things na wa!
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by oyoofong(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
How do i post my pre-wedding pictures here.Please help me its for real. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by delugajackson: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is cool. Wish you a marriage full of bliss.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by freshinko: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
JoyAda1234:
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
op dont tell your wifes dad you be been bleeping his daughter for the past 8years, even though she was underage, pls dont tell him that
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats and hml.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by JoshMedia: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sweet couple

HML in advance
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is good as you marry your thing o. You did the right thing. After 8 years, it would have been dangerous for someone else to marry her.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by debola27(f): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
God bless your union
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Well you still ain't gettin any!! angry
NoFavors:
ladygo.ddiva this could be us but you're a crackhead
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by highchief1: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Awwnn...she's beautiful.
na everybody dey beautiful for u?shes not
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by lion042(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ur waist no be here ooo quote author=Rokia2 post=61605045]Very young couple.

What a bold step to take.

Ain't you guys afraid of marriage? angry

On a more serious note I wish you guys all the best. Hopefully we get to see the babies pics soon. cheesy cheesy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by xangerar: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
You guys look good. Make sure to make each other happy and be good together. Happy Married life.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by chikachike86(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Very young couple.

On a more serious note I wish you guys all the best. Hopefully we get to see the babies pics soon. cheesy cheesy

Which kain "very" young couple! The guy go don reach 28 and I married @ age 29. Abeg no I'll feelings to the gorgeous couple. Just wan set d record straight.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by highchief1: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Safiaa:
The look 22/33.
small body no be sickness
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by perdollar(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Very young couple.

On a more serious note I wish you guys all the best. Hopefully we get to see the babies pics soon. cheesy cheesy
pls come n marry me Rokia2
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by lion042(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
My igbo sister how are u?
Adaumunocha:
Innocent looking babe...

And those who are finding it difficult to find true love, keeping looking. You'll find. May not be online but offline.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by slam7000(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Very young couple.

Who told you they are young? Na because dem get small body?

If that girl tell you her real age, you will be addressing her as aunty. They have been on Nairaland for close to ten years and you still think you and dem be mates?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by darlenese(f): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
8years ?

he haff scatter the π^°¢€£¥¶×¢
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by darlenese(f): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
8years ?

he haff scatter the π^°¢€£¥¶×¢
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by slam7000(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
chikachike86:

Which kain "very" young couple! The guy go don reach 28 and I married @ age 29. Abeg no I'll feelings to the gorgeous couple. Just wan set d record straight.

Don’t mind her, na that small overload for her back de confuse am.

She no know her elders.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
iyimide:
Its been 8 Years Together and God has been Merciful..

She has been My rock and Together we are always powerful..

Behold Our Pre-wedding pics..
We are both Nairalanders... Monikers @iyimide and @Sorach

cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44, koresma

Did you meet on nairaland?
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Oyindidi(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Una date from belle? 8 plus una age and una still claim young
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by JoshMedia: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
oyoofong:
How do i post my pre-wedding pictures here.Please help me its for real. Thanks
Step 1: Go to nairaland homepage

Click on Romans

Click on create new topic

Then follow the steps

If you get confused on the run, feel free to mention me

Joshmedia says, have a delightful weekend
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by ibietela2(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sinaj what do you think
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by ibietela2(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
iyimide:
Its been 8 Years Together and God has been Merciful..

She has been My rock and Together we are always powerful..

Behold Our Pre-wedding pics..
We are both Nairalanders... Monikers @iyimide and @Sorach

cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44, koresma

Congratulations to both of you, and happy marriage.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by crazygod(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
JoyAda1234:
Kiss dey hungry u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.