Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (40834 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by kolexy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
dahreyM:
Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Of The Ambassadors CollegeEmerge Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year 2017 (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh9ed4hg5fw

Iyanuoluwa Osewa. He is good in maths.

One of our own

1 Like

Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by 3RNEST(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool
shocked shocked Wow... This is amazing, blessed family!

The Osewa family making us proud!
Respect Seun Osewa!! "Throway cap" cool
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:

It is read through this page there is a post from him in a screenshot above
That's nice.
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by hermosa7: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
femi4:
Is he related to Nairaland owner Seun Osewa

Yes he is.
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by maisauki: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
oga seun, com wash your brother's tin for us ooo
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
destinychildolu:
congrats to my boss Mr Iyanu and Mr Bello.

This was last year, the girl beside Mr Iyanu came third for Junior category and the guy beside Mr Bello came first for senior category. The Ambassadors College is a very "hot" school, the school has a cowbell group, all they do is mathematics. I am sure almost all their students have A1 in mathematics in WAEC and NECO every year. Besides mathematics, the school is very sound in other areas. Kudos to them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by sonnie10: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Reminez:

Oga..you don't know..
Listen to the guy. He's educating you free of charge. See the mumu sef " oblangata" ko oblongoto ni grin grin

Pardon my typo. , for your information I do 3D reconstruction of the brain everyday with world class, state of the art equipment. It is my profession.

Please Google medical imaging reconstruction facility in US to understand my views better.

I know, and i know that I know.
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm. Kudos...cross breeding on my mind.....Yorubas and intelligence are like....

Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by 2sexynet: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divay22:

It's a lie..
I watched program on Saturday...
The guy is brilliant tho and quiet fast.
Seuns father owns The Ambassadors and No other Osewa exist in that school without being linked to the Osewa empire. My house is around that area.
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by jerryBoss1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divay22:

It's a lie..

I watched it myself he's a genius and too fast ....I wish I got his brain I wouldn't bargain for 21 but first class in comp engineering.
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by wonlasewonimi: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
That's seun's twin brother.
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
2sexynet:
Seuns father owns The Ambassadors and No other Osewa exist in that school without being linked to the Osewa empire. My house is around that area.
Alright.. I get it now
Thanks
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Divay22(f): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
jerryBoss1:

I watched it myself he's a genius and too fast ....I wish I got his brain I wouldn't bargain for 21 but first class in comp engineering.
Lol
Which brain you come get na? cheesy
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divay22:

It's a lie..
what do u expect as u his face resemble geek and nerd this ones mind no get time for women and money their head dey always think about square root and calculus
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
sprintscr7:

what do u expect as u his face resemble geek and nerd this ones mind no get time for women and money their head dey always think about square root and calculus
I swear..
He's a serious Young Man cheesy cheesy cheesy...
When you see a good fruit, then the tree is to be admired.
That's the relationship between the students and the teachers.

1 Like

Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na Seen broda be this. Oga oga Lala, make snake pepper soup for am
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Mediapace: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool

Baaado

Come celebrate am for us naa tongue
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 2:53am On Oct 21, 2017
joyfullyjoyous:
Igi+iwe= igwe.

ESO ODO

1 Like

Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by 1603yyyy: 2:59am On Oct 21, 2017
dahreyM:

you don't know? ask him nacheesy.
yes he is
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by 1603yyyy: 3:01am On Oct 21, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
That's seun's twin brother.
not twin brother o, he's the younger brother to seun
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by 1603yyyy: 3:03am On Oct 21, 2017
hermosa7:

Yes he is.
Yes he is
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Blackhawk03(f): 4:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Your head is swelling like garri Egba abi? tongue undecided

Don't ban me oooo, I was just joking nii. lipsrsealed
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by OliveCynosure(f): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2017
The Ambassadors College Ota.Where God helps us to make a total child!!! Congratulations to you both,congratulations to chairman and Tac.

#proudalumnus
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by RobinHez(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool

Ur head wee be bigging there now grin grin

Genius runs in ur family's blood though... Congratulations!
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Reminez(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2017
sonnie10:

Pardon my typo. , for your information I do 3D reconstruction of the brain everyday with world class, state of the art equipment. It is my profession.

Please Google medical imaging reconstruction facility in US to understand my views better.

I know, and i know that I know.
Nah so angry
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Justiceleague1: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2017
kn23h:

You belong in an asylum.

Don't argue. Trying to take away someone's moment by posting nonsense. Have a sense of shame please.

chaattap there,woman..u belong to an assylum

u and all your fellow amala ppl are equally guilty of same angry
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by degamemaster(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Opakan2:

you can say that again..

Children of hate and envy will soon storm the thread to display their inferiority complex. Just watch
Stop being silly, we love our yoruba people and their academic interest as much as we love my igbos and our all round successes, and many other Nigerians but all those Muslims up north are whom I dont like because of their destructive nature and always using and making the yorubas look saboteurs and unreliable .
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Justiceleague1: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Sheun001(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
femi4:
Is he related to Nairaland owner Seun Osewa

yes he is
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by maisauki: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool
com wash am for us na
ok, if una no wan wash am, you get five million wey una no dey use? make i quick quick take am do dry season farming
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Jacktheripper: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
If he is Seun's brother then he must be on Nairaland
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Kingstel(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool
Hi, Bro!

Can we do business?

I am thinking of helping out with some advert placements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member / Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.