Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (40838 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Brooke60(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool
You guys are blessed but you are more handsome than him tongue.

His name is contradictory to your religion opinion
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Jacktheripper: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool

Abeg what's his username on NL
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats to both the senior and the junior winners of the competition.
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by letusbepieces: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
tylesh:
That's letusbetogether's brother.
Very intelligent...... their family is blessed!

Girl i want ur body close, u ontop of me, can u feel me? kiss kiss
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by tylesh(f): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
letusbepieces:

Girl i want ur body close, u ontop of me, can u feel me? kiss kiss
You have a problem. Home trouble
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by letusbepieces: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
tylesh:

You have a problem. Home trouble

haba, i no fit sing again? The love dey do me like nwantiti...

How na?
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Brooke60:
You guys are blessed but you are more handsome than him tongue.

His name is contradictory to your religion opinion
His parents are Christians fa, serious ministers who breed men for kingdom.

the guy is just stubborn. But I am hopeful for him, he can't by as stubborn as C.S Lewis.

1 Like

Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by AutoReportNG: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Seun:

Yes. cool

Seun's dad owns The Ambassador School at Ota, I was privileged to meet the man when I was serving there, thats when I knew Seun's introvert came from.
Re: Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year by mathsguru(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
To be sincere with you guys, I don't believe in stuffs like this. The competition is good for cramers.from the look of things most questions asked were past questions which must have been practised by the students and teachers.
If the Ambassador School is so good in mathematics and other subjects why havent we seen overall best waec student from the school. I'm not condemning, I'm just asking questions. Besides some of the students or teachers are not so spectacular like that.
To be solving maths like that is not easy though but I believe in what I'm seeing. Is not real.
In conclusion, I expect the teachers questions to be more tedious compare to what I'm seeing.
That's my point of view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / U.S. To Deport 16,000 Nigerian Students, ASUU Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.