Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! (3232 Views)

Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! by BentiBenti: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
I've been trying for the past 4 days now to do a debit transaction with my ATM but it keeps telling me "your maximum daily limit has been exceeded".
So today I had to visit one of their branches in uyo, and I was advice to call their hotline. The hotline now referred me back to them. When I got back, they got my details and processed it, then the lady now told me to go that she has lodge a complain.
After some hours, I got this message below.

Please what does it mean and how soon will my account be unfreezed?

Re: My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! by BentiBenti: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pls you guys should help me understand the msg and the procedure to take
Re: My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! by agarawu23(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Go to the bank and ask them what's wrong with ur account.
Re: My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! by BentiBenti: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
agarawu23:
Go to the bank and ask them what's wrong with ur account.
I forgot to ask this though as the woman already told me that she just sent a complaint to the bank. And I really needed to make withdrawal today for emergency.

Their page on fb just told me now that they will give me a feedback on the 24th as such information cannot be disclose..
Hmm
Re: My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! by agarawu23(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
BentiBenti:
I forgot to ask this though as the woman already told me that she just sent a complaint to the bank. And I really needed to make withdrawal today for emergency.

Their page on fb just told me now that they will give me a feedback on the 24th as such information cannot be disclose..
Hmm
after getting that msg from diamond, u need to go to the bank with the msg and they will check what'd happening to your account instantly there. If its blocked, they will tell u.
Re: My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! by BentiBenti: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
agarawu23:
after getting that msg from diamond, u need to go to the bank with the msg and they will check what'd happening to your account instantly there. If its blocked, they will tell u.
thanks sir, will go back again. But the SMS they sent to me, they mentioned freeze there.. Which means it might be actually blocked
Re: My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! by agarawu23(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
BentiBenti:
thanks sir, will go back again. But the SMS they sent to me, they mentioned freeze there.. Which means it might be actually blocked
yes! Go to your bank wink

1 Like

Re: My Bank Account Has Been Frozen By Diamond Bank. Help! by BentiBenti: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cc: uboma

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I'm Tired Of This Paid Employment / Top 10 Construction Companies In The World / Contact Us Today For Your Corporate Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.