Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. (21690 Views)

Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Facts Emerge Non-yorubas Have Been In Lagos For Years Before Immigrant Yorubas / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
WE MUST CONQUER THOSE INFIDELS THROUGH JIHADI

NA UR PAPA BE INFIDEL ABI FIDEL CASTRO, U DEY HEAR ME SO?

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
legitnow:
lalasticlala a response should be on fp if u know wat u are doing.
It should make FP just as your bruce fein/biafuro thread made FP. Omo irankiran, you no longer want biafuro, na Lagos matter dey five una apa headache now

6 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
months:

YORUBAS IN LAGOS MUST LEARN IGBO AND HAUSA TOO.

THEIR BILL WILL BE PERMITED AFTER IT IS AMENDED SO IGBO AND HAUSA WILL BE COMPULSORY FOR YORUBA CHILDREN IN LAGOS.

The law has already been passed. We await Court action from Igbos in Lagos. We know igbos dont like us but you have refused to leave our lands. We are tired of bickering and we have resolved to just do what is necessary to preserve our language and culture in Yorubaland. Igbos should do their worst.

10 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by legitnow: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
It should make FP just as your bruce fein/biafuro thread made FP. Omo irankiran, you no longer want biafuro, na Lagos matter dey five una apa headache now

U see how afriad u are about an article, it tells u that u are in the wrong and dat is y u want to hide it.

Let me ask u, can u progress in hiding and doing wrong things or do u fail?
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Klinee:
the Lagos assembly is bring disunity in Nigeria by making Yoruba language a compulsory language in Lagos why other languages like Igbo language are left aside. For me it doesn't make sense they should carry all along.

But Lagos is Yorubaland now so what do you mean by Hausas and Igbos being carried along?

9 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Guestlander: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Klinee:
the Lagos assembly is bring disunity in Nigeria by making Yoruba language a compulsory language in Lagos why other languages like Igbo language are left aside. For me it doesn't make sense they should carry all along.

Igbo is not indigenous to Lagos. This is simple logic, you are also free to make Igbo mandatory in Abia or Ebonyi and the rest.

14 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by legitnow: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Y should people be afraid of their own shadow.
Does it change the fact that Lagos State is about to end up in Federal Court to be lectured on the constitution, civil rights and human rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Guestlander:

Igbo is not indigenous to Lagos. This is simple logic, you are also free to make Igbo mandatory in Abia or Ebonyi and the rest.

God bless you. I am tired of arguing back and forth with igbos on the issue of their general stay in Yorubaland. They would eventually wear us out with their obstinacy. We should just do what we have to as a people.

11 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by aribisala0(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
An impotent man is a man who cannot service his wife or any other women.

An impotent man is a man who comes to moan and complain on Nairaland

he is like a car without engine or a phone without battery

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
legitnow:
Y should people be afraid of their own shadow.
Does it change the fact that Lagos State is about to end up in Federal Court to be lectured on the constitution, civil rights and human rights.

We are ready to fight the Igbos up to Supreme Court. We need igbos to come out in the open and challenge the yorubas over lagos. Let us know our real enemies.

13 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by legitnow: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We are ready to fight the Igbos up to Supreme Court. We need igbos to come out in the open and challenge the yorubas over lagos. Let us know our real enemies.

U only hide wen u are doing a wrong thing.
EU gave a representation on Biafra, nairaland hide it becos it is not in their favour.
Adam and Eve also went to hide after dey disobey God.
U hide becos u know wat u are doing is wrong, if not FP and let us here from all and dont start using ur mods power to add likes or hide comments to distort the debate.
Accept defeat and mend ur ways. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
legitnow:

U see how afriad u are
who is afraid of who? Inyamiri? The sacrificial goat of the Nigerian project. I laugh in ngwa.

12 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by legitnow: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
who is afraid of who? Inyamiri? The sacrificial goat of the Nigerian project. I laugh in ngwa.

If we allow u force langauage that is useless on us, tomorrow the Hausafulani will force islam on us.
Y not just accept that u feel the same way kanu and IPOB feel and call referendum, u can make Yoruba ur official language and only speak yoruba. grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Basic123: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
THE OP IS JUST DISGRACING THE WHOLE IGBO RACE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
legitnow:

U only hide wen u are doing a wrong thing.
EU gave a representation on Biafra, nairaland hide it becos it is not in their favour.
Adam and Eve also went to hide after dey disobey God.
U hide becos u know wat u are doing is wrong, if not FP and let us here from all and dont start using ur mods power to add likes or hide comments to distort the debate.
Accept defeat and mend ur ways. Go and sin no more.

I dont understand what you are saying. Do the yorubas control Nairaland? This site belongs to a private citizen who runs profitable business. I have been banned several times because i insulted seun and his mods so i dont know what you are talking about. We want igbos to file their much anticipated case to challenge the law. We want you to incur the wrath of yorubas in Lagos. Come out in the open and challenge the yoruba in Lagos.

12 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by legitnow: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I dont understand what you are saying. Do the yorubas control Nairaland? This site belongs to a private citizen who runs it with a view to gaining profit. I have been banned several times because i insulted seun and his mods so i dont know what you are talking about. We want igbos to file their much anticipated case to challenge the law. We want you to incur the wrath of yorubas in Lagos. Come out in the open and challenge the yoruba in Lagos.

Nairaland is a Yoruba site and dat is y u are editing news, picking and choosing wat ends up on FP.
If not wat is wronG with this article? It has a link and the heading is appropriate.
We have a written constitution that safeguard every citizen rights and protects our diversity both ethnic and religious from action such as this of the Lagos State Yoruba agenda government.
So y e no go make FP?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by LordIsaac(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
The ɓill was not imposed on Enugu. Lagos is South West, a Yoruba lanɗ. I wonder why a group of people lack ɗiplomacy anɗ capacity to reason.

15 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by legitnow: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
LordIsaac:
The ɓill was not imposed on Enugu. Lagos is South West, a Yoruba lanɗ. I wonder why a group of people lack ɗiplomacy anɗ capacity to reason.

As the commercial capital of Nigeria, former FCT and seeking special status. It belongs to all Nigerians and not Yoruba only.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by legitnow: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok make i dey go, dey have started dragging me into this.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Dedetwo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
months:
No member of my family and never will my children go to School to waste their time learning a language that is useless in commerce, science and technology.

I sent them to school to develop themselves and contribute to human development.

How is my Igbo son/daughter learning Yoruba useful?

All this yoruba attempt to convert other tribes to yoruba is doomed to fail.

Go and teach your yoruba children their language, culture and heritage, leave other tribes out of it.

We will not hesitate to drag Lagos state government to court and get that Bill by Lagos State Assembly struck out as unconstitutional.

Just leave our children that are not yoruba out of your tribalistic ethnic domination agenda of other tribes residing the the Commercial capital of our Country Nigeria.

Yari.ba shall be the first in line to criticize the agitation for actualization of republic of Igbo land or Biafra yet will cunningly try to create cultural homogenous society. Those moronic Igbo who tend to kick the idea of home land for Ndigbo should examine an attempt to force non-Yari.ba peeps to learn and speak Yari.ba language in Yari.ba controlled schools.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
legitnow:

Nairaland is a Yoruba site and dat is y u are editing news, picking and choosing wat ends up on FP.
If not wat is wronG with this article? It has a link and the heading is appropriate.
We have a written constitution that safeguard every citizen rights and protects our diversity both ethnic and religious from action such as this of the Lagos State Yoruba agenda government.
So y e no go make FP?

Ask seun and his mods. Kindly leave the yoruba people out of this. Why do you even need this on FP sef? Would it stop the law from taking effect? We are waiting for the law suit against the enactment. Igbos must come and to show themselves as enemies to Yoruba ooooooo.

Igbos must prove themselves!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dedetwo:

Yari.ba shall be the first in line to criticize the agitation for actualization of republic of Igbo land or Biafra yet will cunningly try to create cultural homogenous society. Those moronic Igbo who tend to kick the idea of home land for Ndigbo to examine an attempt to force non-Yari.ba peeps to learn and speak Yari.ba language in Yari.ba controlled schools.

Word! That is wat i have been saying.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ask seun and his mods. Kindly leave the yoruba people out of this. Why do you even need this on FP sef? Would it stop the law from taking effect? We are waiting for the law suit against the enactment. Igbos must come and to show themselves as enemies to Yoruba ooooooo.

Igbos must prove themselves!

FP dey fear u?
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by LordIsaac(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
legitnow:

As the commercial capital of Nigeria, former FCT and seeking special status. It belongs to all Nigerians and not Yoruba only.
The word "former" renɗers your suɓmission invalid. Do not lay claim to another man's ancestral lanɗ....that's lack of reasoning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
legitnow:

So Lagos is not Yorubaland? na wa oooo. I wont argue with you any further. If it makes you and all igbos sleep better, igbos own lagos and administers governance on the people of the state. Kapisce?

13 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
months:

FP dey fear u?

FP or no FP, we are making laws to protect our culture and language in Lagos State. The question now is what would the igbos would do about it?!

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Kingspin(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
One Nigeria by foot...
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
LordIsaac:

The word "former" renɗers your suɓmission invalid. Do not lay claim to another man's ancestral lanɗ....that's lack of reasoning.

Sharap! Go and claim Ibadan and stop putting mouth in Biafra agenda. We actually dont care so much for Lagos once we get our Biafra and the fraud called Nigeria seize.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

FP or no FP, we are making laws to protect our culture and language in Lagos State. The question now is what would the igbos would do about it?!

[/s]

Law that will hang indefinitely in the Air na Law?

U dey hear injunction for film. Nigeria is a country dat cannot work becos instead of developing time is wasted on backward agenda that will ultimately fail.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
lalasticlala i no wan swear 4 u Ooooo!
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by ALOWONLE419(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

God bless you. I am tired of arguing back and forth with igbos on the issue of their general stay in Yorubaland. They would eventually wear us out with their obstinacy. We should just do what we have to as a people.
WE ARE NOT ONLY GOING TO CONQUER THE IBO KAFIR THROUGH OUR LANGUAGE, WE MUST CONQUER THEM THROUGH JIHAD.

ISLAM RULES

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
months:
[s][/s]

Law that will hang indefinitely in the Air na Law?

U dey hear injunction for film. Nigeria is a country dat cannot work becos instead of developing time is wasted on backward agenda that will ultimately fail.

Ok, go hang am now. Go get that Court injunction to stop it. I wont stress myself to hate igbos again because all you got is empty braggadacio. We would just proceed to implementation of the law to take our way of Life back. Igbos can keep gnashing their teeth and cussing' on the internet.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State / Buhari Appoints Chidi Uzowa As New ICRC Boss, Nominates Six For NBS Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.