Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (63264 Views)

Is Giving Tithes And Offerings A Sacrifice Or Duty? / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Probably fell from a hawk... Nigerians and superstitions
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Bogii: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pato23:

Not really someone. It's definitely The Hawk. You know it feeds on the intestines. Maybe while flying,it lost the meal.
That prey is too old for hawk to feed on. Hawk prefer small and fresh chicks than big fowl as this.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bogii:

That prey is too old for hawk to feed on. Hawk prefer small and fresh chicks than big fowl as this.
There is the other specie. The smaller but more powerful Hawk. It can even take the mother from the chicks. What we call it here is atak-tak ukwo. Akwa Ibomites know what I mean. Its grey in colour in case...
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by owensking(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
That's Hawk left over
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
it must be from bird Predators. hawk to be precise
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bogii:

You are strongly advice to pray very well and add fast to it, pray that God should not allow the plan of enemies to come to pass in your life and what ever their plan is should backfire.

Exactly my dear.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Can a bird fly so high that one cannot see it?
are u sure u checked the skies up to the clouds were the hawk soars?
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pato23:

There is the other specie. The smaller but more powerful Hawk. It can even take the mother from the chicks. What we call it here is atak-tak ukwo. Akwa Ibomites know what I mean. Its grey in colour in case...
we call it Ukwo ata Eka

1 Like

Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
are u sure u checked the skies up to the clouds were the hawk soars?

I really fixed my eyes to the sky for some minutes but didn't see anything.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by kobijacobs(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pato23:
Reminant....bros bros
not my fault, my phone can do some crazy things

1 Like

Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Demiladedemzy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
As I stepped out of the building this afternoon, heading towards my car, this thing felled from the sky to the spot I was, I was confused as in... what can this be?.

Pls does any one have an idea of what this can be?.
I still don't understand this because I looked up almost immediately to check if I will see something like kite maybe it felled off from its claws but I didn't see anything.

chai.... dis one weak me oo
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Macmoni(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineV:
See one of my village people shocked
so u identify wan of ur own! daht grt
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by khristal87(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
If it were bigger, i wud ve advised u to roast d chicken plus a glass of palm wine, dinner s ready
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=designer01 post=61616945]The fowl was thrown by someone and not witchcraft. Africans sef everything na spiritual yet them never win world cup upon their Juju . grin
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by abdul4me(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2017
The carcass of bird would have fallen from a prey feeding on it while flying. I have witness a half eaten fresh fish landed before me while walking on the street of Port Harcourt.

Guess what was happening!!!

grin A river bird caught the fish, took it to a tree where it was going to feed on it, a hawk attacked to collect the fish, the white river bird then flew off the tree, while the duo were fighting for the food, it fell exactly before me. I was terrified lipsrsealed watching the fish and sky above, all of the sudden, I saw a hawk pursuing the white bird.

The fish was partially alive while the bird already torn the body at the time of falling off to the ground.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by delishpot: 1:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Heaven wants to feed you bro. Free meat from the sjy
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by hexy1: 1:47am On Oct 21, 2017
This bird hit on a moving aircraft & the body parts is @ a serious mess....!!!
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Hakeem12(m): 2:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Askmewhy:
Which one be blood Jesus again? No be sacrifice. Na eagle carry am they fly with am, unfortunately it probably fell from it claw. Shikena!
Been reading some funny comments all this while, finally someone reasoned like a literate. The damn reason Nigeria's refused to develop, people think like chickens. Kudos jare

1 Like

Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Sike(m): 5:42am On Oct 21, 2017
noobody:
Looks like a left over from wetin hawk chop remain.
Nothing diabolic here bro,move on!!
Correct!
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:51am On Oct 21, 2017
sunshineV:
See one of my village people shocked
hahahah.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Why are you interested to know what it is, just go your way, no course for alarm, it's well.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2017
selflover:
Dnt mind them, just plead the blood of Jesus and go ur way. It could even be Simone playing pranks on you.
nice.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by adonismuller(m): 5:56am On Oct 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Is it that "felled" is not an English word or The usage here is wrong?.
past tense of fall is fell.....
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Caseless: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2017
noobody:
bros, hawk no fit carry fowl of that size alive , maybe carcass. One thief was somewhere preparing a fowl he stole, he sighted the owner, to avoid being caught, he threw the "remains" away.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Caseless: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2017
adonismuller:
past tense of fall is fell.....

fell in the sense of cutting down a tree nko? You wanna defy homonym?

He used it wrongly though, but he can defend it if he's like me.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by buskie13(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2017
noobody:
listen to yourself, na this kind big cock na hawk go carry??
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by michaelisaiah: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2017
If then say na fowl,then what, sey na coz of u then drop am there
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by 1Dray(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2017
selflover:
Dnt mind them, just plead the blood of Jesus and go ur way. It could even be Sumone playing pranks on you.

Prank in deed. It obvious some of you haven't seen anything yet in Africa.
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by GYBABA(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2017
noobody:
It's not possible for a hawk or any other bird of prey to be flying at a very high altitude, holding its prey and feasting on it while flying at the same time and he said he didn't see any bird
Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by Afamed: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Gameguy900:

Chai your English is an arrow
Lol

Re: Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) by adonismuller(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:
fell in the sense of cutting down a tree nko? You wanna defy homonym?

He used it wrongly though, but he can defend it if he's like me.
so you want to defend the statement "the bird felled on me?

What are you arguing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.