Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (72711 Views)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
davspog2:
. While a small dick is a shame to the owner and a small pussy is a pride to the owner.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by darlenese(f): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2017
the food freak is true , I had a course mate back then in school that dated men just for food.

she calls them 'meal ticket'

she had about three or more meal ticked then. too bad.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by twerkjack: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Probably cos most of those ladies haven't realized yet that a big dick is a pride to the owner while a large pussy is a shame to the owner... grin
UR ONLY SAYING THAT COS U PROBABLY HAVE A CIGARETTE SIZED DICK OTHERWISE U WOULD KNOW THAT PUSSY CAN NEVER GET TOO BIG FOR A FULL, 8INCH, WELL ROUNDED DICK...... grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Henitan24(f): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Abbeycharles:
OP, you forgot the ones that are always taxing for money on social media.. Within few hours of chatting with them they're already telling how they haven't fed for months undecided
this can't be true...
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by plessis: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2017
wristbangle:
Most Ladies would avoid this thread because they get aroused with lies but when the bitter truth comes out pointing to their derogatory attitudes, watch how their praised tongue would turn bile because the OP has hammered them.

From the look of things nowadays with the rate at which ladies fancy promiscuity beats my imagination.

There is one in my neighbourhood who has completely lost it. Her sexual loose is worse that she-goat on "heat" yet she get one "mumu boyfriend" still believing she would change. Some guys sef undecided
women are naturally promiscuous.....
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Bussydoll24(f): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2017
It's funny how guys are to quick to call ladies hoes.forgetting that when a woman really loves she's loyal and submissive.the truth is you can't be a cheating partner and deserve someone who is faithful��.

Most ladies that have option b,c,d were probably loyal once and the guys took them for granted,so they decided next time they will be smart about.

But in my own opinion is better to be single,enjoy their life and when you are ready stay in a relationship and remain committed.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by enoch273: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Written by: Prof Tosyne2much

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/10/10-types-of-ladies-that-are-in.html

Finally you don buy domain, don lost your number o, buzz me on WhatsApp 08179538301

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2017
Bussydoll24:
It's funny how guys are to quick to call ladies hoes.I forgetting that when a woman really loves she's loyal and submissive.c [/b] the truth is you can't be a cheating partner and deserve someone who is faithful��.

Most ladies that have option b,c,d were probably loyal once and the guys took them for granted,so they decided next time they will be smart about.

But in my own opinion is better to be single,enjoy their life and when you are ready stay in a relationship and remain committed.
How about when a lady claims she truly loves you but she's not loyal and submissive? Yet she still keeps side guys? undecided

How can you explain that?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by phintohlar(f): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
highchief1:
talk u must be guilty of one
no i'm not
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
creamylicious:
lol.... Not like I am proud of it. It just struck a chord#dazall
You're certainly not read for a relationship if you feel irritated that your man checks your phone

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by phintohlar(f): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
uzoormah:

My friend..i must mention you today
haaaa what i do nah? Lol
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Bussydoll24(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=61627089] How about when a lady claims she truly loves you but she's not loyal and submissive? Yet she still keeps side guys? undecided

How can you explain that?

Well,i'm not a psychologist,so I can't really talk more on this:its either you are not doing something right or that's just the kind of person she is.and hope you are faithful before complaining of a cheating partner because if you are not then both of you deserve eachother.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Sandwich0003: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2017
No matter how they try to paint feminism, girls and boys can't be equal....God didn't create Adam and Eve the same time.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by McBrooklyn(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2017
twerkjack:
UR ONLY SAYING THAT COS U PROBABLY HAVE A CIGARETTE SIZED DICK OTHERWISE U WOULD KNOW THAT PUSSY CAN NEVER GET TOO BIG FOR A FULL, 8INCH, WELL ROUNDED DICK...... grin

LOL... So you wan dey brag with your 8 inches dick now, ain't you?? No be your mate dey get 11, 13, 15 inches... grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=Bussydoll24 post=61627401][/quote] I don't believe in the assertion that a you what exactly what you get.

There are many cool and innocent guys out there who find themselves dating hoes undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Abbeycharles(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Henitan24:

this can't be true...
This is not new to me.. Some of them start telling you stories that touches the heart just to get money out of your pocket

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Abbeycharles(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Cooleasy:

Or how their sub just finished or is about to finish grin
I guess they are no longer doing that one since guys don catch their scope cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by davspog2(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LMAO... The irony of life, Bruv... grin
such is life sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Abbeycharles(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Charles4075:
Or the ones wa go say their phone sub go soon expire.

The worst one na when girl call you very early morning, tell you say she dey feel headache and pains, as you dey worry about the situation, she go come say - errm, bae abeg you fit send me #1000 recharge card.

My brother, recharge card don turn panadol or paracetamol be that ohhh
I no know when recharge card begin cure malaria grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
grin grin
u haf craze kpata-kpata I swear....lols
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
How can u say u want to be an alpha male and want ride on your boyfriend. They have so many disgusting traits which I don't like which are particularly arrogance, pomposity and lack of respect for men and this is the one of the reasons why a larger percent of them are single.

There was one like that like was always lashing out at me telling me to shut up each time I try to correct her. Took arrogant, insultive and always want to do things her own way without the validation of anyone. Wash plate make we cook, quarrel go start, cook make we chop, na wahala, sweep the floor, na wahala again.. Abeg who wan carry that kind woman put for house?
cheesy

Who said that tosin ? Besides you won’t understand feminism till your daughter is born so no arguing like I said you confuse Independence with feminism which argues that a woman should be treated fairly and equally in the workplace and paid appropriately

Independence means I want a man but don’t need a man to shine and be me it’s all about finding someone who will compliment not mock you

Your type go for young women to control and suppress nobody just wants to be a slave for anyone anymore

I get choices but I always choose love not just 10 this and that then at the end na homo you marry Love is everything

Instead of focusing on others life and what’s wrong start talking about improving your life and your attitude towards women or date your fellow man since you think all was women are feminists

Faithfulness is a godly trait you will fall when your younger but once you give up something ie drinking for me you lose your trigger

If you don’t get that women are more than just baby makers we are the brains which man can go the limit without his woman support because I defend myself doesn’t mean we will argue everyday or is it people who have preconceived notions about women but can’t commit or be faithful themselves and hide under ids and in real life to provide commentary on other people’s lives that I will Love ?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Augustap(f): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Op i love food, but no! I don't cheat and i don't go on dates with someone i'm not dating.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by henrylowe(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Your ex na ain't loyal girl because i have the feeling you love her so much girls are sex service provider nowadays you come you get serve
Baba, girls don make me wise up oo
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by McBrooklyn(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
u had craze kpata-kpata I swear....lols

LOL... Na your own legacy me just dey follow ooo, Oga mi Sir... cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Who said that tosin ? Besides you won’t understand feminism till your daughter is born so no arguing like I said you confuse Independence with feminism which argues that a woman should be treated fairly and equally in the workplace and paid appropriately

Independence means I want a man but don’t need a man to shine and be me it’s all about finding someone who will compliment not mock you

Your type go for young women to control and suppress nobody just wants to be a slave for anyone anymore

I get choices but I always choose love not just 10 this and that then at the end na homo you marry Love is everything

Instead of focusing on others life and what’s wrong start talking about improving your life and your attitude towards women or date your fellow man since you think all was women are feminists

Faithfulness is a godly trait you will fall when your younger but once you give up something ie drinking for me you lose your trigger

If you don’t get that women are more than just baby makers we are the brains which man can go the limit without his woman support because I defend myself doesn’t mean we will argue everyday or is it people who have preconceived notions about women but can’t commit or be faithful themselves and hide under ids and in real life to provide commentary on other people’s lives that I will Love ?

It’s time we help our women heal our women you came from a woman - Tupac

Real guys are kind and respectful all the time not just when it’s convenient even when angry so my own is I know the quality of love o need am not looking for it on the streets trust me

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Na your own legacy me just dey follow ooo, Oga mi Sir... cheesy
u no serious I swear grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Caseless: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2017
daewoorazer:

Point 4 and 7 seems similar

Or us it just me?

it's just you.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Henitan24(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Abbeycharles:
This is not new to me.. Some of them start telling you stories that touches the heart just to get money out of your pocket

deep breath... It's well
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by henrylowe(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

[s] Who said that tosin ? Besides you won’t understand feminism till your daughter is born so no arguing like I said you confuse Independence with feminism which argues that a woman should be treated fairly and equally in the workplace and paid appropriately

If you don’t get that women are more than just baby makers we are the brains which man can go the limit without his woman support because I defend myself doesn’t mean we will argue everyday or is it people who have preconceived notions about women but can’t commit or be faithful themselves and hide under ids and in real life to provide commentary on other people’s lives that I will Love ? [/s]

Is it just me that feels that all you posted was hogwash?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Well.. you are right.

Marine? God I bind all marine spirit in this forum. Fall! Fall! Fall!
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2017
henrylowe:
Is it just me that feels that all you posted was hogwash?

Nigga it’s you
I’ll try pidgin summary

Him no go understand feminism till him born him pikin way be girl because na for workplace feminism dey apply while Independence na the women way no depend on man but dey compliment him man support am

The guy dey insult me like he knows me personally this guy doesn’t or dey follow me upandan dey watch me live Dey open topic dey shade women he dey bash I know dem na former married man but abeg you go still marry just easy dey bash women

Maturity dey important to women now we don Comot eye for swag and sag I Submit but not to rudeness

As I drop alcohol Na lifestyle change saw a mentality change as well

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=Bussydoll24 post=61627401][/quote]
Defending the indefensible. Nairaland gehs are something else. Comport yourself, be the lady and allow the man be the man. You want to change the world overnight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.