Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (72736 Views)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

You probably taught me well, Boss... grin cheesy
lipsrsealed wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by thowbie7ven(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ralphjoe:
op is very correct, especially with number 6, infact my current girlfriend is a proponent of don't lay ur egg in one basket mindset & she also adds that a guy in a relationship does not have a right on a girl to be faithful to him & that she can give her prized possession to anyone she so desire, to make matters worst, she always says it to my face when we discuss. When i add to it that it also applies to we guys also, that we are also free to sample different girls, her mood changes. One thing i notice about this is that it is now a mantra of most girls these days.If you as a girl have this kind of mentality, then how do you expect we guys to trust you girls in marriage to be able to be faithful to us? As for me that is a complete turn-off for me from a girl i'll love to walk down the aisle with.
Oga, you dey try sha...and you're still holding to that kinda babe...I trust myself...I go don scatter the relationship tey tey....i once dated a babe too. all her mentality was she doesn't think she's gonna get married to any man rather, she prefers to f**k around and better still become a baby mama...initially, i thought it was just a mere joke from her end..but when she kept on repeating the same issh, I had no choice than to break up with her...na who stupid mentality help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Paulagada: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
phintohlar:
Hmmm
mummy, why the hmmmmm, are u guilty? Just confess ur sin and it shall be forgiven.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by phintohlar(f): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Paulagada:
mummy, why the hmmmmm, are u guilty? Just confess ur sin and it shall be forgiven.
who will i confess my sin to, you?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Kyllahmc(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2017
I'm very very allergic to cheats... it's disgusting.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Paulagada: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2017
phintohlar:
who will i confess my sin to, you?
To the forum ma.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by chuks34(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fourwinds:
have I ever dated without a girl talking about phone... impossicant

lol the thing weak me.
if she den buys the phone trust me she will continue the business of oloshing around to meet ends means
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by chuks34(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
lenghtinny:

You did the right thing Bro....
I did the same thing to a bish back in the days...

A girl that's always looking for the easy way out ain't worth it...

seriously, i have forgiven her upto three times for this promiscuous attitude but she keeps falling back to it.
i just have to give up on her

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
chuks34:

lol the thing weak me.
if she den buys the phone trust me she will continue the business of oloshing around to meet ends means
yeah
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Dotwillis1(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2017

90% of ladies that are in relationship still sleeps around..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by newslifeop: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Really
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Dotwillis1:

90% of ladies that are in relationship still sleeps around..
You don't mean it?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much I concur with you.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Dotwillis1(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it?

We now live in a world where it's not only the guys that does the 'real girlfriend and side chicks' thing..

Ladies as well have taken over..
Having a true boyfriend and then Side coccks grin

They will even let you know about them having a B.f and still agree to an intimacy with you.

Very few ladies can be trusted this days.... Very few!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Dotwillis1:

We now live in a world where it's not only the guys that does the 'real girlfriend and side chicks' thing..

Ladies as well have taken over..
Having a true boyfriend and then Side coccks grin

They will even let you know about them having a B.f and still agree to an intimacy with you.

Very few ladies can be trusted this days.... Very few!
I concur with you bro

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
henrylowe:
Baba, girls don make me wise up oo
No be only you oh
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by trioti(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
nice one

Please your email address
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Written by: Prof Tosyne2much

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/10/10-types-of-ladies-that-are-in.html

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
trioti:
nice one
tosyne2much@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
trioti:
nice one
Have you seen the email address I sent to you?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
trioti:
nice one
Have you seen the email address I sent to you?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Youngpo413: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to lash out to me or what?

I see no reason why you should get pained by this article if you truly do not sleep around undecided
'sleep around' sounds too respectful they fuçk like dogs even dog on heat dey learn work...they are beautiful and cheap.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by RuggedSniper: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Written by: Prof Tosyne2much

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/10/10-types-of-ladies-that-are-in.html

...8 is a major red flag.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by samuelngbede(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
kwalakwala123:
When a lady truly loves a man, she becomes more or less a slave. He can turn her into whatever he desires, and she will willingly cooperate without any hesitations or complains. Instead of a man to go after a woman's beauty try to win her heart ♥first to avoid all this things.

Thank me later.....
.not all ladies have such heart that can be won, some ladies love are conditional no matter how much affection you shower on them.... they only love to their merit

so it's not always that love counts
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by samuelngbede(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ralphjoe:
op is very correct, especially with number 6, infact my current girlfriend is a proponent of don't lay ur egg in one basket mindset & she also adds that a guy in a relationship does not have a right on a girl to be faithful to him & that she can give her prized possession to anyone she so desire, to make matters worst, she always says it to my face when we discuss. When i add to it that it also applies to we guys also, that we are also free to sample different girls, her mood changes. One thing i notice about this is that it is now a mantra of most girls these days.If you as a girl have this kind of mentality, then how do you expect we guys to trust you girls in marriage to be able to be faithful to us? As for me that is a complete turn-off for me from a girl i'll love to walk down the aisle with.
.I really agree with you completely...

saying that you can't be faithful to a guy when you are in a relationship means you see relationship as a game not something you should attach feelings or emotions to

that mindset get us guys to start doubting whether some girls are even capable of loving or being faithful... fidelity becomes the watch word
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by drezzyx(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't do relationship things ,I prefer we phucking with no string attached. Until it's tym to marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.