Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) (5983 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by jdluv(f): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
maxnedu11:
baba you done reach here. please do change it to male
busted!!!!! Oya oga jane creat another account
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by toastedbread: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
when trying to play your dvd video discs, don't you clean the surface?
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by dipson4u08(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

i no wat am saying ok, i have Experienced it.

Weh done,,, so u av been doing bad bad tins...

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Kentnickole(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
I can only speak for my self. I rub it cos i want to prepare it for the warmth sensation it's about to dive in. Besides that, I do it unconsciously out of anxiety. Meaning ''cant wait to get in there''
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dz OP na man o.
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Dhara12(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm Eh get something I won write before, as the initiator don already busted na... no need a gain.

I reserve my comment!
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

without.

So you Bleep without condom.issorit. Maybe he wan to purify his dick before insertion cos he knows you don't like condom
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Limitless72(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
I am just a little curious and Decided to ask you guys on Nairaland.

Like when a guy and a girl want to do skydiving, why does the guys always rub the d**khead before Putting into the Promiseland.

Honest answers please and No insults.
Saints and kids should keep off!

Thanks.

So you like fucking, isn't?
How about you come let's do some hitty-hotta together....
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by laribari(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Na grounded pepper the guy dey rub there, make e for sweet the girl well well.
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
We hate using it rough on you guys...or do u want it rough
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by blacq2009(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

i no wat am saying ok, i have Experienced it.
Hermaphrodite? Would fancy a snu snu whoopee with you.
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by BabbanBura(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

what Da Hell is ur bizness?

Hermaphrodite, you mean u like fuc.keeeen both men, women, transgender, and crossgender!
The god you love must really be proud of you Grand Olosho!
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by gentleedu(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2017
it's called kissing, u hv to kiss it helps entrance to be sweater

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Flaunts Her Sexy Laps And Side Bum In Interview. / Is What She Did Right? Should I Send Her Away? [Picture] / What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.