Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me (1019 Views)

He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by Flawless(f): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
Sometimes ago I posted a topic 'emotional stress', Anyway this is an update. Since the whole incident of him telling me that I gave him bad luck 'BS' I moved on with my life; but he kept calling and pestering etc. Anyway I forgave him and we remain friends like he suggested. Recently we had an argument and his mum called me, I was a bit scared wondering why did she call me? Since we ve never met before, we only spoke on the phone once and that was it. Anyway she started off by saying when his son told her that we are dating she was quite happy cos she has been praying (she said she aint getting younger and he is her only child plus dad is late). She said however when she asked various people (dnt knw wot she meant by that) to pray about it they said we aint compatible etc. She went further to say she knows how I felt cos she is a lady etc. Anyway why am confused is that she now said she would take me as her daughter and I should see her as a mother and that whenever I found some (partner) that I should let her know so that she can pray about it. I find it a bit weird and confused cos I been through a lot emotionally with this guy already. The call just brought back some emotional stress.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by Amigoz(f): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2010
Flawless:

Sometimes ago I posted a topic 'emotional stress', Anyway this is an update. Since the whole incident of him telling me that I gave him bad luck 'BS' I moved on with my life; but he kept calling and pestering etc. Anyway I forgave him and we remain friends like he suggested. Recently we had an argument and his mum called me, I was a bit scared wondering why did she call me? Since we ve never met before, we only spoke on the phone once and that was it. Anyway she started off by saying when his son told her that we are dating she was quite happy cos she has been praying (she said she aint getting younger and he is her only child plus dad is late). She said however when she asked various people (dnt knw wot she meant by that) to pray about it they said we aint compatible etc. She went further to say she knows how I felt cos she is a lady etc. Anyway why am confused is that she now said she would take me as her daughter and I should see her as a mother and that whenever I found some (partner) that I should let her know so that she can pray about it. I find it a bit weird and confused cos I been through a lot emotionally with this guy already. The call just brought back some emotional stress.

I find that very weird too undecided
My first thought is she is trying to get you onside . . . and all this I will pray for you is really for you and her son to get back together. But then she might be genuine. . . . undecided
Im confused as you embarassed
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2010
Uhmmmm, me being the paranoid noonie that I am, I would change my phone number and run far, far, far away grin grin grin
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by daylae(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2010
That settles it. Just move on with your life. What else do you need to hear before you pace-on poster? Don't wait until they blame all the family woes on you,cus it'll be too much for your gentle heart to bear.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by Flawless(f): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2010
Ve moved on that is the fact I ve even deleted his number from my since last year but he kept on calling and pestering me. What I don't understand is why his mum what to get involve with my life. I love myself am a christian and I believe I will find my bone of bone. What baffles me is why this call?
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by daylae(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2010
The call is a comfirmation that her son is not the right person for you,and that your decision to move on is not a mistake.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:21am On Mar 14, 2010
Ehhyahhh

This can be troubling. You certainly didnt need that call.

Pele.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by justwise(m): 12:34am On Mar 14, 2010
@Op,

Are you even sure that its the mum that called? It could be an actor
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by tayoast(m): 12:56am On Mar 14, 2010
justwise:

@Op,

Are you even sure that its the mum that called? It could be an actor

yeah, like Fali Werepe/Iya Rainbow cheesy
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by topup: 4:47am On Mar 14, 2010
She maybe wants to keep you in check just in case she can't wait any longer and thinks maybe she could fix you with her son.

I don't understand why she wants anything to do with you, especially as she is sounding like a spiritual woman, and so she would want to heed the advice of the people who she prayed with - right??

It doesn't really make sense.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by elderly: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2010
what the woman is saying is that you should look else where and she would gladly assist you spiritually in the search.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by ima1(f): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2010
i think you should ignore both of them and move on like you already did, don't get tangled up in his web cuz its gonna happen all over again
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by omega25red(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2010
uhmm that call was weird dude i would be so scared. if you believe in all that voodoo stuff you should be scared because she is giving your name to someone to so called "pray" if i were you i'll change my number so that woman wont ever call me again.

Then again maybe her son is just a punk who is not able to cut the friendship and he sent his mom to do the dirty work. either way i'll cut my ties with both of them
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by daduke2k(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2010
Nw u gettin al wrong. D op is femme, and pray aint voodoo. Get dat in2 ur head. @poster, nne move on wit ur life.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by elowa: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2010
she called to tell you not to let her son's persistent call get into your head, and you start nurturing the idea of a comeback. Just let go of the two and dont even bother contactin her wen you meet someone else.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by SisiKill1: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2010
She's stylishly telling you to go find your hubby somewhere else because her son isn't it for you. She also wants to make it clear she has nothing against you hence the offer to help you pray for your future husband.

I bet what happened was she found out you and her son are back on speaking terms, she panicked, after all she's been told you two aren't compatible, so she decided to take matters into her hands.

I doubt she really expects you to call her say "mother of my ex boyfriend, I have a new boyfriend now can you please help me pray for him?" Nah, not even.

Get the message and carry on with your life. You have nothing to fear.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me by omega25red(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2010
daduke2k:

Nw u gettin al wrong. D op is femme, and pray aint voodoo. Get dat in2 your head. @poster, nne move on wit your life.
how about you get a di ck in your head i never said prayer was voodoo besides who beleives all those so called i saw a vision people.

i just find it odd that a woman she never met would take her name to someone to "pray" and look for a vision regarding their compatibility

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Desperate? / What Do You Think About This Now? Shouldn't I Feel Somehow? / Gold-diggers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.