Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,667 members, 7,889,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

See How I Got A Clean Galaxy Tab Today. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How I Got A Clean Galaxy Tab Today. (844 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Clean Galaxy S5 For 23k / sold!! Clean Galaxy Note 3 For Sale #32000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How I Got A Clean Galaxy Tab Today. by Eze2000(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello guys,

As they say, bad luck does not always live with someone when He trusts in God.

Last week, I got my Tecno G9 Tablet phone stolen on a bus by a pregnant woman, no less! You see, I got in the danfo bus and was protecting my bag from two rough looking guys that looked like their destiny on earth was to steal from me. These guys were seated on my right side but little did i know that the real thief was the heavily pregnant woman to my left. She helped herself to my tab and wallet and i did know it till I got down from the bus and reached the bank where I was headed. Checked my bag ...no phone!

Well, the bottom line is this, I had to replace the damn thing cos all my online business was wired to it. I rushed down to Alaba international market in Ojo and bought another tablet...a fairly used Samsung this time but I got cheated big time. Turned out the phone was just a case with a dead inside and a terribly cracked screen hidden under a fine black screen cover that made it look near new!

I wrote off that loss instead of going to fight the fraudsters, a war I knew I would never win since those guys in Alaba in unions that support each other like a cult.

What I did was head back to Alaba today Friday when containers came in form London and fresh fairly used items of all kinds got offloaded and could. And that's how I got hold of a clean Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 for just 21k!

I tested it and it was all working except for a tricky sim card issue. It can detect sim card one minute and show no sim notifications the next. Please, is this a big issue?

Also, the info of the last user who seemed to be in London is still there. If I hit factory delete I hope i won't lose a hot of things such as apps? I want to return it to factory settings.

Phone pros, please advice?
Re: See How I Got A Clean Galaxy Tab Today. by emeijeh(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats
Re: See How I Got A Clean Galaxy Tab Today. by RoyalBlak007: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤ Guess it's the SIM slot issue...best if you do a factory reset

♤ ...yeah you'll definitely lose some apps that didn't come with the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Tecno Phone Has Gone Crazy. / I Need Help / Moto G6, G6 Plus And G6 Play Price Specification Leaked Before Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.