Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha (2006 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by chubaba22(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
I have seen lots of posts about APC mega rally in Onitsha today, but non of these hypocrites said anything about the killing that happened at Tarzan junction Onitsha today.

I was at new tire today and saw crowds running from Tarzan junction towards new parts. When we asked them they said a policeman with APC convoy who just left their campaign venue, shot a man who was in toyota camry car for blocking them, the confusion led to the killing of another man by a trailer and the burning of a hilux van belonging to the police. Also there were serious traffic and deployment of soldiers from Osha contonment to calm things down before the VP could pass through

1 Like

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by MrMicholo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mehn... I saw that sh*t while coming from Awka.... it was terrible....
They shot that man in cold blood...
Sporadic shooting... multiple and senseless arrest...
Burning van...

I'm tired of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by successmatters(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
All the information by the OP is correct. 2 innocent people killed and lying on the express road, hilux van burnt. I cannot confirm if it's police van as it was charred before I passed.

APC means deaths.

4 Likes

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by mgbadike81: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
very heart breaking, people going about their daily businesses killed by the politicians. We anambrarians have made it clear that we don't want to participate in this election, they should just stay away from us.everything about this APC government involves death, even when buhari won the election, people still died. may their souls rest in peace.Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by psucc(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riding on blood to power. Broom spiritually is associated with evil.

1 Like

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by jay2pee(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
My friend called me to inform me about it too, telling me not to drive through that area.... Traffic everywhere..... Must APC spill blood everywhere they go?

1 Like

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Someone is telling a lie here,how can a police man just killed innocent person just like that, was he the only person on the road?

Op said the police attached to APC killed two innocent persons, he also said the second person was killed by a trailer?

Iam not understanding o.

The hate you guys has for APC can only imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by JerryGent(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
More pics pls
chubaba22:
I have seen lots of posts about APC mega rally in Onitsha today, but non of these hypocrites said anything about the killing that happened at Tarzan junction Onitsha today.

I was at new tire today and saw crowds running from Tarzan junction towards new parts. When we asked them they said a policeman with APC convoy who just left their campaign venue, shot a man who was in toyota camry car for blocking them, the confusion led to the killing of another man by a trailer and the burning of a hilux van belonging to the police. Also there were serious traffic and deployment of soldiers from Osha contonment to calm things down before the VP could pass through
Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by AnaCheks(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
ApC ApC ApC.......... Leave Anambra alone, we no want oo

1 Like

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by dikerebel(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
s
Nnamdiojukwu:
Someone is telling a lie here,how can a police man just killed innocent person just like that, was he the only person on the road?

Op said the police attached to APC killed two innocent persons, he also said the second person was killed by a trailer?

Iam not understanding o.

s otu nne gi there.

3 Likes

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by Michael004: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let blame yorubas for this. Oya
Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Easterner love hype and promo

'they want to kill us because we are important', 'because we are hardworking', 'turned N20 to N20B'.

If easterners don't get attention for 48hrs, them go sick.
Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by gentilityndu: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:

Iam not understanding o.

you're a big fool..... you need a miracle from T. B Joshua. Bastard Son

3 Likes

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by MyNewJackeT: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
how come no one is talking about this, the APC media won't say anything meanwhile they were there.
Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by MyNewJackeT: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
radio Biafra told us about this, in fact everything radio Biafra says always comes true.

1 Like

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:

Iam not understanding o.

my friend why not say the truth and shame the Devil must you propagate every thing
Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by leofab(f): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2017
They leave their regular trade mark * tears, fear and blood* FEla Kuti..
Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 1:42am On Oct 21, 2017
See them shouting upandan with evidence to prove anything happened, we in Onitsha didn't hear, na una online e-warriors go hear.
picture and video of the dead or........
Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by slimghost(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Yyeske:
See them shouting upandan with evidence to prove anything happened, we in Onitsha didn't hear, na una online e-warriors go hear.

You won't hear anything because your ears are blocked with lies and propaganda

A man lost his life unnecessarily and you are here bleating like mkpi Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by BrokenTV: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Can't can't you be serious for once in your life, must we play politics with everything in this country why are you this wicked, somebody that was coming down from Onitsha yesterday told me this I didn't believe it until I start seeing it on Nairaland. Nawaa for you this boy.

1 Like

Re: Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha by uncleiykeman(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Them leave sorrow tears and blood, them regular trade mark. Ndigbo value life and reject apc (murderers). No referendum! No election!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Method Of BMC (buhari Media Crew) / Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari / Photo Speaks!!! Can U See The Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.