Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl (3867 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by ogoloray(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
hey guys...

I really hate to bore y'all with my emotional problems, but my story ain't no fiction at all... and i really need all the advice i can get.

Clarice and I have been dating for 4 years now, and i can say that we have had a decent and happy relationship so far...

but recently, she started changing, and acting up uneccessarily... from getting angry about little things that she'd normally be passive with, to being super-secretive and scarce...

so i confronted her with it and she dismissed the issue with a silly excuse of being stressed out and blah blah blah...

so out of frustration, i finally resolved to doing what all frustrated boyfriends would do (started spying on her).

I gained access into her watsapp one day, and there it was... tons and tons of romantic messages with this guy that appears to be in a full-blown relationship with her.

The most alarming part is that this guy is an albino, asin... total albino, with yellow eye-brows and hair, and red patches all over the skin.

I dont even know how to start fighting this battle, but i love this gal so much. i will welcome any advice that might help from all you ladies and gents.

thanks.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by sorextee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
What grin cheesy
Im trying to understand this whole scenario.
If I were u, I will just be laughing...
Just wen I lost my girl to anoda girl. I laughed for weeks. Even though I saw d signs.. But it was better for me to imagine her with Sandra, Nancy, than picture her with Steve, Collins, etc.

She may have found her true love..
Losing a girl is painful. Whether to an albino or not.
The best thing is to move on. You won't die.
Im quite sure she would come back..

For now, act as if its not affecting you.

8 Likes

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by IAMSASHY(f): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
undecided dere is ntin u cn do abt it, stl keeping her is a total waste of time bc she is tired of u so she wants 2 try somtin new, confront her wt ur evidence and cut d relationship. Sometimes, a gal may stay wt jst one guy for years, nt bc she is so faithful bt bc she is yet 2 com across dat one guy she wl cheat wt. It's nt going to be easy bt is it nt beta letting her go dan keeping a cheat?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
To lose the girl completely, talk ill of d guy to your Gf coz he is an albino...

You don't deserve no Gf simply because you are a fcvked up racist and to make it worst, you are unaware!

7 Likes

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by gsainttrinity(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why are trying to denigrate the guy based on his skin colour. You be more concerned about yourself if an Albino like you put it can take your girl, your game must be wack!!

8 Likes

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by ogoloray(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
thanks dear...
as it appears, that might be the only choice i have left
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by sorextee(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Too much sense in this..

IAMSASHY:
undecided dere is ntin u cn do abt it, stl keeping her is a total waste of time bc she is tired of u so she wants 2 try somtin new, confront her wt ur evidence and cut d relationship. Sometimes, a gal may stay wt jst one guy for years, nt bc she is so faithful bt bc she is yet 2 com across dat one guy she wl cheat wt. It's nt going to be easy bt is it nt beta letting her go dan keeping a cheat?
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Florblu(f): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
So you think Albino's are not human or what?

At least,now that an Albino snatched your girlfriend you will stop underrating albinos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by tibaonnet: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Guy, this issue is simple o. You will have to turn to albino to have your girl back.

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by ogoloray(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
all i did was describe his look...
and i did that without any intention of mockery...
all i asked for was advice, and its fine not to be helpful...
but u also dont have to be so mean

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by MhizzAJ(f): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
You are more concerned because the guy is an albino undecided
Albinos aren't weird nah

Just move on and forget about that gal
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Biggie225(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Florblu:

At least,now that an Albino snatched your girlfriend you will stop underrating albinos
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by cerowo(f): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wait o why did u emphasise the 'albino' part...abi albino no be human being angry
deal with galfrnd bikogrin
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by ogoloray(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
cry
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by sorextee(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Guy, move on.

All the while u nd her were dating, did u tell her ur future plans?

Did she see any future in u?

Does she know ur family members and vice versa?

Is the new guy a struggling guy or already made?

U shld know by now that girls like to jump ship, wen dey don't see a future, progress, etc.

Gone re the girls who will stick to a guy cos she believes in him..

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Ge0grapher(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
daewoorazer:
To lose the girl completely, talk ill of d guy to your Gf coz he is an albino...

You don't deserve no Gf simply because you are a fcvked up racist and to make it worst, you are unaware!

Racist??
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by BadBlaize(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
albino thief your girl...

shame shame shame

shame
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by brizzybrizzz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
albinos are human too n apparently his got a tighter game my advice let her be if she comes back then shes yours..
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by festwiz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Florblu:

The Albino's future was probably brighter than his...grin

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Alitair(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
So Albino does not have functional Dick abi they don't know how to toast babes? Be there and be dulling while the "Albino" is turning up with your gf
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by valgbo(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2017
daewoorazer:

racist lol how's he a racist.... is the albino from a different race?..... you could say he body shamed..... unless OP mentioned that the albino was Caucasian
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by festwiz(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2017
valgbo:
racist lol how's he a racist.... is the albino from a different race?..... you could say he body shamed..... unless he mentioned that the OP was Caucasian
Haha. How else should he describe the guy? grin
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Mr steal yo girl

White or black or red She's stolen
You've got no insurance cover for girlfriend packages
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by falcon01: 2:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Albino's be viewing this thread like

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2017
valgbo:
racist lol how's he a racist.... is the albino from a different race?..... you could say he body shamed..... unless OP mentioned that the albino was Caucasian

It's a psychological thing. Don't look at the root word. We humans look down upon ourselves based on the superiority of our skin color to others, and that's what makes us racist.

What makes him better than the albino guy?

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Ge0grapher:

Racist??

It's a psychological thing. Don't look at the root word. We humans look down upon ourselves based on the superiority of our skin color to others, and that's what makes us racist.

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by ogoloray(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2017
bro...this is no joke
i honestly cant laugh about it
this was a gal i had future plans with
and she threw it all away like it was nothing
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Adiwana: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2017
SO Whats with the emphasis on him being an albino?You are a fvcking racist and who be the same idiot to cry racism if a white man calls you a monkey.So much for you hypocrisy.if an albino with red patches as you described him could beat you to your game,then you are nothing but a worthless piece of shiit
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Ge0grapher(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2017
daewoorazer:

Dude. I get it. but your choice of word is wrong. A person can only be racist when he exhibit the racist tendencies to a person of a different race. buh in this scenario the said Albino guy is a black same as the OP.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by laliga01: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Lolx...it should be your GF has followed an albino she thought was polish.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by dojnr4real: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2017
grin grin
I can't stop laughing and rolling on the floor
What? Albino.. .
Who no like better thing... I like the part that says 'Red patches all over his skin grin grin grin'

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? / Amazing!three Brothers Marry There Beautiful Brides On The Same Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.