Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (24718 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 59th Birthday / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 57th Birthday In Grand Style / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2017
I'm so excited to join the rest of God's people to Celebrate not just a pastor, but a teacher endowed with so much wisdom from God. I've been blessed and transformed by His teachings by God's grace.

I enjoy celebrating my friends, relatives or anyone close to me. On this special day I have to put down this sketch (may not be perfect because I'm still learning) for my Papa.

Hurray, Papa is 55.

Please a God fearing Mod (lalasticlala , Mynd44) should help get this to the promise land (FP). Thanks. wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Nice one. Happy birthday to him our newest Jet riding MOG. It's the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our sight.

15 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Sleyanya1(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Tosinex:
Nice one. Happy birthday to him our newest Jet riding MOG. It's the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our sight.

Yes o thanks so much.

P.S: if our secular politicians chosen by the people own private jets, what about we chosen by God. Christianity doesn't connote suffering. We give God glory.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Yomzzyblog: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by corenewsonline: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Hbd

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
HBD Papa op u tried

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
He looks like Rotimi Amaechi.

Same bald head.

HBD!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Atiku2019: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
cool
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by HopeAtHand: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
i like this guy for one thing only... reformatting of the brain of Kemi Olunloyo

11 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Yes o thanks so much.

P.S: if our secular politicians chosen by the people own private jets, what about we chosen by God. Christianity doesn't connote suffering. We give God glory.

I am a Christian and I don’t support our men of God rising private jets. We need them to preach the gospel and act as moral compass to society. Selfish acquisition of earthly goods like jets would just make the Muslims attack us more and perpetuate their plans in Nigeria.Happy Birthday to Pastor David Ibiyiome though.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by policy12: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Pastor who can't forgive that one na pastor?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by slowice(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday papa

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by passyhansome(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2017
I LOVE THIS MAN OF GOD

7 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by oviejnr(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
policy12:

Pastor who can can't forgive that one na pastor?
let me help u sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by passyhansome(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I don’t support our men of God rising private jets. We need them to preach the gospel and act as moral compass to society. Selfish acquisition of earthly goods like jets would just make the Muslims attack us more and perpetuate their plans in Nigeria.Happy Birthday to Pastor David Ibiyiome though.

BUT YOU SUPPORT YOUR INCOMPETENT POLITICIANS AND DRUG DEALERS TO HAVE ONE, IT'S FOR SAKE OF THE GOSPEL COMPLAIN TO GOD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, IT'S BECOS OF CHURCH GOERS LIKE YOU COS I WON'T CALL YOU A CHRISTAIN, IF YOU ARE, IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU WON'T TYPE WHAT YOU JUST DID. IF WE ARE CHRIST LIKE? IS JESUS CHRIST POOR?
READ 3 John 1:2.The elder, To the beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth: 2Beloved, I pray that in every way you may prosper and enjoy good health, as your soul also prospers.
PROV 10:22 The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by oshe11: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
HopeAtHand:
i like this guy for one thing only... reformatting of the brain of Kemi Olunloyo
Ehen.....

na him do am ehn...

lovelygrin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Benekruku(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Focused Businessman!

Happy Birthday Mogul!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Kingxway: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday sir. Wishing you long life, prosperity and every good thing that life offers. May God bless your new age and make you greater than who you were in the previous years in Jesus Name. Amen

Today is also my birthday

I celebrate my birthday same day as the man of God

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by sunisonflex29(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2017
so papa yomie don finally join pastor. Chris them dey drive jet...nice
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Papa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by paradigmshift(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday Boss. More grace .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by PastorandMentor(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday dear David

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by julioralph(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
He looks a bit like John Fashanu
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by lonikit: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Yes o thanks so much.

see mentality. so christian should equate politicians. Jesus knew this when he asked

Luke 18:8 ...Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by roqrules04(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday Papa. But we don't know you here in the North

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by romeorailss: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
policy12:

Pastor who can forgive that one na pastor?
I wonder o. Even Jesus Christ in his days a lot was said and written about him, he never for once reacted. Abeg iii angry Which kain pastor be that angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2017
hbd
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Mbkite(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2017
God's General

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by policy12: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
oviejnr:
let me help u sad

Thank you bros.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). by Mbkite(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
God's General

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ / Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.