Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria (7255 Views)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) / Israeli F-35 Take A Direct Hit From S 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
illitrate:

The statement said serviceable at that moment. boeing needed to be brief and arrangements made. An f35 did not take part in that operation
the israelis are not stupid.

Where was the s200 when the syrian airport was bombed by f16s
where were the s200 when the weapons meant for hezbollah were bombed
where was s200 when all the israeli airstrike were going on in syria?
This is just another stupid avenue for anti israeli/american propaganda just like the fallaciously concocted Donald cook propaganda.

I believe you have read the entire piece. Ask yourself, if an f35 wasn't involved, why was the Zionist media referring to the collision gist claiming it happened two weeks ago? Besides, why were they suddenly reporting the bird collision now despite alledging it happened two weeks ago.? Use your logic naaa a.

And yes, Israeli media did report that after the alleged bird collision, the plane went 'unserviceable'. I repeat "unserviceable". cool

So tell me, can a bird make such a plane unserviceable? Just wondering. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
NairaMinted:

Komrade Appleyard, I'll leave it to the "Amerika Is Great Fanboys" to provide an explanation while I sip on vodka here. There's one of them in particular that is always ranting about his hatred for Trump and labeling us, Putin admirers, HAC. Is he still on here asking about how people in opposition to his viewe live and all that?

Great comrade, intention taken. Facts don't lie, especially when they are logical. So far, they have failed to logically unraveled why the IDF and the Jewish media are claiming that the f35 only went unserviceable as a result of a bird collision that happens two weeks ago? Why are they reporting it now if the f35 wasn't part of the operation following the Syrian statement? grin At times I wonder why some people can't think independently..

Are people this blind that they can't see the loopholes?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
NairaMinted:

Folks still can't tell Hollywood and the real world apart. Perhaps we should ask them if indeed these Amerikan weapons are superior, why several countries -including the biggest NATO member outside of Amerika, Turkey - are buying these Russian weapons and hailing them as the weapons of choice.
On even on the simplest level of weaponry: why is the AK the most fearsome, manufactured and respected firearm on the planet, to the point that at least two countries have got them on their national flags?

I give kudos to Hollywood though, they have done one hell of a fine job with the brainwash

The most effective weapon in the hands of the enemy is propaganda - Malcom X.

There is nothing more I can say. Hollywood has done a marvelous job. The zombification is terrific! Otherwise, how do one explain that US weaponry are the best but NATO allies are buying Russian made weapons. Now, that's another logical thought our friends at the other end can't fathom. To them, Commando and Rambo represent the reality.

Let's hail Hollywood.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
NairaMinted:
Meanwhile in other news, see what the country of endless war has got in store for us:

The US Will Invade West Afrika in 2023 After An Attack on New York - According To Pentagon War Game

The US Will Invade West Afrika in 2023 After An Attack on New York -

According To Pentagon War Game

That's CIA script in the making. But this ediots forget one thing, West Africa isn't a place to conquer. When they come, the cosmic would be waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Electronzeez:

Even the archaic F16 jet Nigeria own can not be unserviceable by a bird grin grin grin.
I thought as much.. cool
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ikio:
all i can say is go read history. syria that refused to have any peace agreement with israel after egypt did. and u just said F-35 COULDN'T BE REPAIRED MY QUESTION IS HOW COME IT WAS LANDED? anyway u guys can keep claimin and lying to urself. And LOOK F-35 is not any kind of jet, it was built by computers and sensors it have being havin problems since 2013, any collision could take days or even months to fix.

When a plane is "damaged," it's entirely different from when it was "destroyed". So the plane can still land (amidst turbulent landing). Please take note of that. I wasn't the one that said it went "unserviceable", the Jewish media did, or should I have known better than them? cool

Believe it or not; the greatest threat to Israel right now is Iran, not Syria.
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Appleyard:

When a plane is "damaged," it's entirely different from when it was "destroyed". So the plane can still land (amidst turbulent landing). Please take note of that. I wasn't the one that said it went "unserviceable", the Jewish media did, or should I have known better than them? cool

Believe it or not; the greatest threat to Israel right now is Iran, not Syria.

Go Read Abt F-35s..... and maybe u should read it again...
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Appleyard:

I believe you have read the entire piece. Ask yourself, if an f35 wasn't involved, why was the Zionist media referring to the collision gist claiming it happened two weeks ago? Besides, why were they suddenly reporting the bird collision now despite alledging it happened two weeks ago.? Use your logic naaa a.

And yes, Israeli media did report that after the alleged bird collision, the plane went 'unserviceable'. I repeat "unserviceable". cool

So tell me, can a bird make such a plane unserviceable? Just wondering. cool

If the israeli regime had something to hide, why report the bird collision at all?
It was indeed birds if not the had the right to keep mute. the syria that operated the s200 until today has not reported anything about the type
of plane they fired on. Does it mean their rather detected an un identified flying object?
This story of an F35 is a fallacious concoction, concocted by one person. Google it u will see that every link that comes up is the same copy and paste grammar from the same beer parlor anti America/Israeli journalism. Believe this at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
illitrate:

If the israeli regime had something to hide, why report the bird collision at all?
It was indeed birds if not the had the right to keep mute. the syria that operated the s200 until today has not reported anything about the type
of plane they fired on. Does it mean their rather detected an un identified flying object?
This story of an F35 is a fallacious concoction, concocted by one person. Google it u will see that every link that comes up is the same copy and paste grammar from the same beer parlor anti America/Israeli journalism. Believe this at your peril.

Now you are answering your own questions. If they weren't trying hard to hide something, why bring the bird collision story AT A TIME WHEN SYRIAN DEFENSE FORCES LAUNCHED A MISSILE at Israeli planes? FYI, it wasn't even the Syrians that said they hit an f35, it was the Jewish media that RUSHED to defend "an f35", bringing up the alleged two weeks old bird collision story that same day Syria put up a statement. grin The question is WHY? Can't you see the loopholes here? And their rush to defend the plane make sense because a squadron of Israeli planes that include the f35 belonging to the Golan Height division were conducting flying practice across that area prior to the incident. That's a fact.

My brother, we have known this people to be great liars so we are not surprised if they are denying. The fact that the Jewish media reported that an f35 went unserviceable due to a bird collision after Syria military said they hit a plane, is prema facie evidence that something was being covered.

That's logical reasoning for you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by scully95: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
bonechamberlain:
. grin if they aren't careful, their overhyped iron dome would disgrace them also soon.
Even the Iron Dome can only shoot down a few hamas rockets ( like shooting down big 'fireworks' projectile***.. Unguided bombs with zero countermeasure). No one can count such a useless thing as Iron Dome in a real air defence military standoff but can surely count the overhype.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by bonechamberlain(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2017
scully95:

Even the Iron Dome can only shoot down a few hamas rockets ( like shooting down big 'fireworks' projectile***.. Unguided bombs with zero countermeasure). No one can count such a useless thing as Iron Dome in a real air defence military standoff but can surely count the overhype.

grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2017
Ikio:
Go Read Abt F-35s..... and maybe u should read it again...

You mean the plane that doesn't work?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Lucasbalo(m): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2017
illitrate:
One day all the anti America propagandists starting with zoharial will have nothing to say except shout genocide.
I am watching in 3d.
God bless America. ( never been there and dont need to be also).
God bless you my man and God bless Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Lucasbalo(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Appleyard:

You are still on your American fetish. I salute you for being a certified member of HAC. That should be your bread and butter but i always noticed you on Business Section hustling for American $. Way to go. Hate America all you want but you still desire that almighty $.

1 Like

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Appleyard:

how many f-16s did syria shoot down 2 day? lolz they can't even shoot down few f-16s and now they are claiming F-35
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
scully95:

i thought iran would consider attacking israel today.
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Appleyard:

Really? When your IDF is trying hard to cover the whole thing?, grin My brother, ask yourself: can a bird damage a $400 billion worth plane, and make it completely unserviceable ? O boy use your medulla naaa grin
U ar not an engineer u don't knw how things work. now how many f-16s did syria shoot down today? can u explain now a submarine can get lost 4 more than one week? go read history
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by scully95: 3:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Ikio:
i thought iran would consider attacking israel today.
lol.. Iran does not attack but always play defence game. Learn the difference between attacking and defending. if for anything, it's Isreal that cannot do without attacking its neighbours. The last time Iran fought in a direct war ?? It was with Iraq and Isreali and the entire west (The Anglozionist deteriorating empire) supported Iraq against Iran. Iran played its defence tactics as usual and won the war.. Today whose influence is more noticeable in Iraq ?? Shia (Iranian) influence is at large.

Now that they (Anglosionist dying empire) are losing on all fronts, sad to see the Zionist Israelis in the total panic mode now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2017
scully95:

lol.. Iran does not attack but always play defence game. Learn the difference between attacking and defending. if for anything, it's Isreal that cannot do without attacking its neighbours. The last time Iran fought in a direct war ?? It was with Iraq and Isreali and the entire west (The Anglozionist deteriorating empire) supported Iraq against Iran. Iran played its defence tactics as usual and won the war.. Today whose influence is more noticeable in Iraq ?? Shia (Iranian) influence is at large.

Now that they (Anglosionist dying empire) are losing on all fronts, sad to see the Zionist Israelis in the total panic mode now.
Stop making me laugh, i wonder where the next bomb might hit.
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Zoharariel:

Don't be stupid (no offense). Let us even assume for a second that the F-35 was not hit by the S-200 but by the bird's collision narrative as being propagated in the Zionist media.

Doesn't your brain tell you that if a $400Billion flying rust-bucket can be rendered unserviceable by a bird collision, then it surely means that the best way to defeating the F-35 flying brick is neither the Russian S-300s nor S-400s - but by a flock of vicious homing pigeons or flamingos. Hahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

Again, a news blackout in the western MSM like CNN & BBC indicates that the axis of evil have indeed taken a huge kick in their scrotum. grin cheesy grin

Where is Missy89, CSTR1000, Mazeltovscotty & that Jewish boy - ValerianSteel? grin cheesy grin
How many f-16s did syria downed 2day and now they are claiming F-35, lolz.

1 Like

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Appleyard:

What are you yarning? Was Sinai originally Israel's? Sinai had always been Egyptian territory, right from the biblical time. So your excuse doesn't hold water. The Golan Height brouhaha today is all about minerals and oil, apart from territorial claims.

No. Syria is a secular state, though it has its problem with Israel, but how many nations in the middle east doesn't?

Presently, the real threat to Israel is Iran, not Syria.
I Wonder When the nxt bomb would hit
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by scully95: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Ikio:
Stop making me laugh,

These are facts ok.. You can laugh till next year.. FactsOnly... The anglozionist puppet Saudi war on Yemen ? Are they winning or lossing ? Guess whose side Iran is ? On the Houthi side.. Iran has always been on the side of anyone fighting the dieing empire ok.
That is where Iran stand.

You can laugh from now till the end of the century. This is today's reality but not living in fake world. Trust me

Ikio:
i wonder where the next bomb might hit.
Trust me, the bomb may hit some dead brain cells on Nairaland and many Anglozionist wannabe fanboys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
scully95:

These are facts ok.. You can laugh till next year.. FactsOnly... The anglozionist puppet Saudi war on Yemen ? Are they winning or lossing ? Guess whose side Iran is ? On the Houthi side.. Iran has always been on the side of anyone fighting the dieing empire ok.
That is where Iran stand.

You can laugh from now till the end of the century. This is today's reality but not living in fake world. Trust me

Trust me, the bomb may hit some dead brain cells on Nairaland and many Anglozionist wannabe fanboys.
u guys can keep analysing but no one can beat israel thats a fact
Re: Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria by Appleyard(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Ikio:
U ar not an engineer u don't knw how things work. now how many f-16s did syria shoot down today? can u explain now a submarine can get lost 4 more than one week? go read history

Take a seat, man. I say take a gadamn seat. One don't have to be an engineer to unravel the lies of the empire.

The same way a Malaysian plane went missing. Think about that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. / Obama's Final State Of The Union Address / Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.