Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology (38620 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mobsync(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gbelexy:
Abeg,weytyn b d minimum age wey person fit take enter school nowadays?

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by ychris: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
emeijeh:
Congrats to the genius.....

When I was his age, I was in year 1.

I'm a bit older and still finding money to go to varsity
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by chieni(f): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

I am a product of unilorin, so dnt come n tell m dt
didn't you read the post, for the past 42 years the department has not recorded first class, so what are you saying?
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by piagetskinner(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
brilliant kid...na only undergraduate them de pamper...
they treat pg students like poo
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by SAMBARRY: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why are all this efikos not always fine
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Gerrard59(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Enough age gap to attempt Dragnet, SHL and Co aptitude tests.

Congratulations!
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by johnnyvid(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
baylord101:
#BetterByFarGenius: A 19-year old Raji Khalid Olatunji of the Department of Sociology, University of Ilorin on Friday took everybody in the Auditorium by surprise as he was announced as a First Class graduand, a feat that has never been attained by any student for the past 42 years the Department was established.
congrats dude. you have make your family and generation proud. you have really broke the jinx of that department. more blessings for you.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Vhatpwettyp(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
drlaykay:
I thought you can't be admitted into the Nigerian universities if you aren't up to 16 years. Or, has it been reduced?

Anyways, congratulations!
Yes,unilorin doesnt look at age dat much,at 15 u gud 2 go
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Brunicekid(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:
They way they share first class in dt school eh, anyway congrats bro
Who told you That? Must you just type what you don't know?
For your information, i know about Unilorin and what you just said is FALSE...
#First Class, 2-1, 2-2 or any other class of degree bones as a result of GOD'S GRACE AND HARDWORK...
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Arnoldo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:
They way they share first class in dt school eh, anyway congrats bro
He was my coursemate, trust me he got it on merit
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by MrSea(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
They can work under EFCC SARS JTF CTU POLICE NAVY AIRFORCE AMRY SS DECTATIVE FBI.
POLITICAL FORMAN

Tinnytony24:
More success to him... Bt wait first.... Where do sociologist dem work??.... What do dey do??... Hw much do dey earn monthly??
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by ibnkamal(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
What a great talented young man
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by alfarouq(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
I know it can only be an afonja. Academic sucess is in their dna.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by khristal87(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mobsync:

Why are you denying your alumni, Kogi State University?

Don't mind the liar. He attended Kogi State University, Ayingba.
Really? Dnt say wat u dnt knw
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by khristal87(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Arrahman39:
why didn't you graduated with first class honour if its beens?
RIP to english
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by khristal87(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
chieni:

didn't you read the post, for the past 42 years the department has not recorded first class, so what are you saying?
First point i ws generalizing. I ws nt refering to dt guy particularly. secondly, most of their exams re CBT even up to 300L, thirdly, first year in 5yr courses does nt count.....so remove all these factors is writing ist class nt easier? Some departments even produce 2 or 3 ist class graduates in a year....
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Tinnytony24(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmm... Dis one is strong undecided... Hw much dis ones dry earn nko??
MrSea:
They can work under EFCC SARS JTF CTU POLICE NAVY AIRFORCE AMRY SS DECTATIVE FBI.
POLITICAL FORMAN

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by khristal87(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Brunicekid:
Who told you That? Must you just type what you don't know?
For your information, i know about Unilorin and what you just said is FALSE...
#First Class, 2-1, 2-2 or any other class of degree bones as a result of GOD'S GRACE AND HARDORK...
Hw does ur ans relate to my post?
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by micflo28(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nothing focus cannot achieve...Congrats son...
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by baum1: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
micflo28:
Nothing focus cannot achieve...Congrats son...

Mhen, it amazes me how very talented and intelligent young people keep springing up in Naija. Impressive.

This one has enough time to try many times before he settles with one thing.

Congrats bro. If anyone knows him and he is interested in studying at a top school abroad, I can work with him to achieve his dreams.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mobsync(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:
Really? Dnt say wat u dnt knw
See whining. Abeg, be proud of your alumni. The one at Anyingba.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by khristal87(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mobsync:

Why are you denying your alumni, Kogi State University?

Don't mind the liar. He attended Kogi State University, Ayingba.
This guy funny, u went as far as checking my fb, u were disapointed u didnt see any link.....didnt u see happy convocation messages? I am convoking today.....oya tell me happy convocation......
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mobsync(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

This guy funny, u went as far as checking my fb, u were disapointed u didnt see any link.....didnt u see happy convocation messages? I am convoking today.....oya tell me happy convocation......

Oops! Could you share your FB link? Cos I don't know where you pasted the URL.

You're not a product of Unilorin. I'm sure of that.

BTW, what did you read at Unilorin?
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by khristal87(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mobsync:

Oops! Could you share your FB link? Cos I don't know where you pasted the URL.

You're not a product of Unilorin. I'm sure of that.

BTW, what did you read at Unilorin?
Wt s special abt unilorin dt i shud claim? Ok check ma dp....n dnt fucking bother me anymore
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by deewhydoski(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

I am a product of unilorin, so dnt come n tell m dt
I can't believe it that this is coming from a Unilorin student/alumni, I don't think u know much about sociology dept....Go and find out they hardly graduated with a first class( socciology)....Assuming u are talking about statistics, mathematics and accounting now, I wont denied it but sociology forget it.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by khristal87(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
deewhydoski:

I can't believe it that this is coming from a Unilorin student/alumni, I don't think u know much about sociology dept....Go and find out they hardly graduated with a first class( socciology)....Assuming u are talking about statistics, mathematics and accounting now, I wont denied it but sociology forget it.
Ws nt specific abt d guy, or dept....unilorin generally
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congra my dear
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mobsync(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

Wt s special abt unilorin dt i shud claim? Ok check ma dp....n dnt fucking bother me anymore

Oga, abeg no whine me. You did your Masters at Unilorin and your first degree at Ayingba.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by khristal87(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mobsync:

Oga, abeg no whine me. You did your Masters at Unilorin and your first degree at Ayingba.
So am nt a product of unilorin? Go n remove my name frm d skul nau,
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
johnnyvid:
congrats dude. you have make your family and generation proud. you have really broke the jinx of that department. more blessings for you.
Tai! This English doesn't fit you at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.