Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,280 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:21 PM

Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) (59243 Views)

Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids / India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by sekem: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Brains...?

Yeah

Beauty...?

Umm... nah
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by winkmart: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sammeyd:
Lol, Aarinola again. Excellence is in her Gene

This is a girl that got admitted in the same department as freshmen and still came out best before she pursued her ambition to study medicine in college of Health Science.

Well done.
Keep Shining in Excellence!

Rephrase please, I didn't get you
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by ola12(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jozprecious:
is distinction still around 70% or 75% in ife? it's Time to put it at 80%.
Even dat 70% na war..e no easy o
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by star2008(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations I am really happy 4 u.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Emmanuel16416(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congrat!
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by sshalom(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Outstanding achievement worthy of all commendations.....Boss lady!
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow, saw her dad today. He was so happy to share the news with me in ekiti today. #proudFather
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
winkmart:

Rephrase please, I didn't get you
Hahahaha, she is my course mate in Yr 1 and the best student in our dept that year before she left for college of Health sciences and still came out as best.

Isnt that excellence? cheesy
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by beajjay(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
But why is she not wearing glasses? cool
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by laudate: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Basic123:
I will have said yorubas and record breaking are like 5&6. But as a yoruba boy I was NOT brought up to be a noise maker and chestbeater like some people that make noise on little achievement.

Una no go kill person with laugh for here...!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congrats.This is wonderful.I hope I can achieve this feat when I graduate.coolcool Respect ma!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by ayodeji84: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Is it Olayia or Olaiya*
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by mayor2upra(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
This arinola success is making me shake,it provokes my spirit that i have to stand up and pray to God.Distinctions in medical school in OAU.JESUS.am speechless.my sister your achievement will shake the world.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by mayor2upra(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
ola12:

Even dat 70% na war..e no easy o
undecidedwhat did u just say.is it 70% that u want to mention abi 50%
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by kabaka1: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
i had a smart bookworm like this b4 and guess what? u'd be surprised she gave me best the mouthjob I ever had.
Kudos to her!
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by mayor2upra(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Abeg no curse me oooo.. grin lwkmd ...may God bless her more and more ,may she do well in her chose career ..aammeeeeennn!

No be so na ,oga..I was only commenting on the fact they wanted CNN to be aware I come dey wonder

Bros, I never start to dey sell pure h20 ooo....neither will iprostitute ...Jo vex but no be my destiny neither will it be yours or any of your unborn kids .

Thank you
My sister if you know what they call medical school ehn.i think you will know that its not only CNN that should be involved but AJAZEERA should also be notified.you really need to taste what is called outstanding success,then you will understand.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Tope2330: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2017
my own problems is dat before u say pem she has been wisked awy out side of za country dat is if she her self no want am sef the nigerian /african people should do more for themselves
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 2:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Records Broken again but this time it's was a clean clearance as Miss Aarinola Olayia.

She has 12 Distinctions.
17 Awards awaiting her on Convocation Day.

Obafemi Awolowo University released her Final MBChB result and this wonderful,cheeeful and Hot Brain lady broke a 28th year old Record in the Presence of Distinguished Professors in Surgery Department like Almighty: Professor Adejuyigbe,Professor Lawal,Professor Akinola,Professor Adesunkanmi and Professor Agbakwuru and other Distinguished Professor's.

She not only took Distinction in Surgery but her sister Course Medicine too.

This is the Breakdown of Her Records.

Part Three First MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Medical Biochemistry
Medical Physiological Sciences.

Part Four Second MBChB Examination
Distinction in Pathology
Distinction in Pharmacology
Distinction in CLI

Part five Third MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Dermatology and Venerology
Distinction in Mental Health
Distinction in Obestrics and Gynecology

Part Six Final MBChB Examination Result
Distinction in Surgery
Distinction in Medicine
Distinction in Community Health.

Let's keep sending this record till it's gets to Nigerian Government and CNN. Whoever that knows what these records will definitely know this young beautiful lady must have read her eyes out. It takes diligence and more than hard work to achieve this Great Success in Great ife!!!!!!!

Now that's a genius.
Mind u OP, it takes more than diligence & hard work 2 achieve such feat in any Med sch, not jst Ife.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 22, 2017
mzpearl533:

if you like put it at 100..we went to the same secondary school together, and she is always having straight A's in all her courses then, with the minimum of 90%..that is always her lowest mark.
relax, it wasn't a serious comment from scratch. i know she's brilliant/ very hardworking. heck, I'm in med school too. btw,ask about the previous results of alot of folks in med schools. Alot of people in my school were the best in their states, waec e.t.c and they've not been able to hit the 80% benchmark for distinction even though some were on perfect c.g.p.a. Her past records is nothing in med school! she was hardworking and set a new record in her school for that I'll say a big CONGRATULATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by oladotman(m): 6:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations to you Ma'am smiley. The sky is the limit.

Ibadan College of Medicine has made this feat almost unachievable, with their highly concentrated MB exams and 80% distinction mark.

COM UI is still the best in Nigeria though cool cool

PS: We write just 4 MB exams here.......
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Prectega(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Mwhat has Nigerian academic record got to do with CNN each univertiy in Nigeria has their star so should we all start sending our own? She better perform in hospitals as theory ain't practical .

Too many quacks ..I won't he surprised if she leaves Nigeria sef

what are you saying??..

you think achieving this feat is beans...

please learn to think before typing!!!
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita247, lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Prectega:

what are you saying??..

please with a moniker like lazygal do you think she can actually do such
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by jefcee: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by adahgold(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2017
E no mean say them go give u money ooo go and hustle oooo.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Reinvented: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Just ask her to apply for any medical scholarship in Canada; that way, this brain would be useful to this world.

If she remains here, she will only end up as a professor and by extension frustrating medical students, because they obvioudly would not match her brain.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by lazygal: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
please with a moniker like lazygal do you think she can actually do such

Thank you,my dear sister and God bless you
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by lazygal: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Prectega:

what are you saying??..

Yes ooo you are right I will learn to thin as intelligently as arinola or what ever her name is ..how ever also think that we have courses more difficult than medicine ,okay
She isn't the alpha and omega of brains ..I how ever wish her the best in all she does
I won't dignify you further as your thinking is limited
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Yes ooo you are right I will learn to thin as intelligently as arinola or what ever her name is ..how ever also think that we have courses more difficult than medicine ,okay
She isn't the alpha and omega of brains ..I how ever wish her the best in all she does
I won't dignify you further as your thinking is limited

Lazygirl...hmmmmmmmi. U dey find trouble. You will be banned on this platform till you reach your menopause. Be warned. Waytin this record do you? Ehhhhhh?
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Reinvented:
Just ask her to apply for any medical scholarship in Canada; that way, this brain would be useful to this world.

If she remains here, she will only end up as a professor and by extension frustrating medical students, because they obvioudly would not match her brain.

Lol....like that Prof in Medical Microbiology and Parasitology. He is so mean. He name must not be mentioned like the way harry potter refused to mention Voldermot. The man has caused more harm than good to student's.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by lazygal: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Lazygirl...hmmmmmmmi. U dey find trouble. You will be banned on this platform till you reach your menopause. Be warned. Waytin this record do you? Ehhhhhh?

But uncle shebi I apologised that time? Then she was now insulting me again ..why didn't she read what me and u discussed?
Abi u dey do partiality ? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures / 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.