Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (60323 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Slaveman343: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Obaf1:
why non-christian plenty for this thread bashing the christian why?
Na Christians wey dey study bible dey bash Christians wey dey fear to open their bible pass.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Benoxvals(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nowadays people respect pastors more than God Himself...
It's would have been how God used Adeboye to save you.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by adepeter2027(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
Here's a tale of two thieves on the cross of Calvary.

Chai
Oledepo commending Adebole undecided
Jesuuuuuuu

Oledepo? Hahahha
Adebole? Blood of Lucifer

You're wicked, otem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Obaf1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
win2kwire:
Spiritual Attack?
Well 99% of Nigerians are functional monkeys so statements like juju, spiritual attack, flying witches, magun, devil makes sense.

u reason wit ur anus and type poo with ur d****ck
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Obaf1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Slaveman343:
Na Christians wey dey study bible dey bash Christians wey dey fear to open their bible pass.
ok....i think that should be called "FRIENDLY BASHING"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by stankezzy: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
Here's a tale of two thieves on the cross of Calvary. Oledepo commending Adebole undecided
you are a very big fat fool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by kosisoOkafor: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:
Two con men scamming their gullible followers with myths.

For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.

They will turn their ears away from the truth and chase after myths. (2 Timothy 4: 3-4)
Your stupidity has no measure. Hiding behind a Chinese phone to insult men that can stop the generational curses that has renders your family useless is no wisdom.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by billyG(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seunloaded:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/10/21/adeboye-saved-death-plane-crash-oyedepo/amp/
hav u paid yur dues to d keeper?bros sell that jet & use d money 2 empower d power.jah is not happy!satan is not happy!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Jakumo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Spylord48:
Chai Adeboye saved U from plane crash?
The pilot was there to do his work, I wonder if this your incident is the ist of it's kind.Last month, An Airbus 380 plane lost one of it's engine mid flight yet the pilots were able to manage the situation and flew the plane for almost 2hrs before they got to the nearest airport in Canada yet no body attributed it to anything.
Sometimes these men talk as if it is only them that God blesses. They will be sick, they will go abroad for treatment and when they come back ,they organise thank giving where people drop big and fat envelope to thank God for saving them..
Religion is really doing more harm than good that why most of these churches now are not after salvation of their congregation but only after their pockets.

Actually that near calamity of the A380 was prevented by SPECIAL PRAYERS sent to the location in real time by Pastor Jaguda of the collapsed building fame, at the very time that Pastor Jaguda was engaged in SERIOUS spiritual warfare with the same group of UFO flying saucers that induced his substandard building to summarily collapse in a Lagos slum, killing scores of his lemmings in the process.

So, there you have it. All survivors of that A380 near crash would be well advised to send their entire life savings to Pastor Jaguda right away.
The Man of Dog eagerly awaits your cash donations, there at his world famous SINagog in Lagos. All major credit cards, AND PayPal, accepted.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by kosisoOkafor: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
realmindz:
they have come again...holy scammers that cant stop plane crash.

A country with this so powerful gods of men has dana, sosoliso, Bellview crash...
if you don't know what to say then keep quiet.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by adepeter2027(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
stankezzy:
you are a very big fat fool
And this comment of yours make you lesser and slimmer fool right?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by realmindz: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
kosisoOkafor:
Your stupidity has no measure. Hiding behind a Chinese phone to insult men that can stop the generational curses that has renders your family useless is no wisdom.

here in China, we don't believe in generational curse grin. We face our challenges with a positive mind set to seek solution and it has make us more intelligent than apes of your calibre that run to con men for solutions.

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Spylord48: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jakumo:

Actually that near calamity of the A380 was prevented by SPECIAL PRAYERS sent to the location in real time by Pastor Jaguda of the collapsed building fame, at the very time that Pastor Jaguda was engaged in SERIOUS spiritual warfare with the same group of UFO flying saucers that caused his substandard building to summarily collapse in a Lagos slum, killing scores of his lemmings in the process.

So, there you have it. All survivors of that A380 near crash would be well advised to send their entire life savings to Pastor Jaguda right away.
The Man of Dog eagerly awaits your cash donations, there at his world famous SINagog in Lagos. All major credit cards, AND PayPal, accepted.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by realmindz: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
kosisoOkafor:
if you don't know what to say then keep quiet.

I wish you could see the chains used in locking your brains. your head is upside down
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by adepeter2027(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
kosisoOkafor:
What is left of you is ya dad's semen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by adepeter2027(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Obaf1:
Lmaoo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Slaveman343: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Obaf1:
Anything you want to call it, don't just be on the wrong side grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Obaf1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
realmindz:

because the religion is useless filled with fraudsters
but plz can u tell me the reason why u say the religion is useless and full of fruaster? And plz what do u believe in? Let have peaceful dialogue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Firstcitizen: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adeboye saved him not God Abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by billyG(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
eeehn!so it no longer jesus saves but adeboye saves.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by realmindz: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Obaf1:
but plz can u tell me the reason why u say the religion is useless and full of fruaster? And plz what do u believe in? Let have peaceful dialogue

I believe in Esu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by ofuonyebi: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thank God for the great revelation from pastor Adeboye and the Lords intervention to save the Bishop

the word of God is complete; "iron sharpeneth iron"!..we say no to the sudden death of men of God in this country..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by realmindz: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
kosisoOkafor:

seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by adepeter2027(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
realmindz:

I believe in Esu
Hahaha.

Lemme be following your dialogue keenly
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by kosisoOkafor: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
adepeter2027:
Another marketing strategy cheesy
why don't you invent your own marketing strategy, at least to cure your acute dependability syndrome. Generation without regard for men of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Sometimes I just look at people like you and wish you had more sense.

That same thing happened to Myles Munroe and he's no more.

No man is bigger than the devil's attacks but we only triumph in Christ.

So Christ wasn't with Myles Munroe when it happened to him? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by mogentle(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
But wait, is Seun a Muslim fanatic? Why will members be compelled to swear to an oath as a Muslim before posting on a muslim related topics but when it comes to Christian related topics, it's free for all. This is odd, I mean very odd.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
adepeter2027:
cheesy[img]
adepeter2027:
cheesy[/img]
adepeter2027:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by openmine(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jakumo:
A Jujumotive force was exerted by unknown enemies of progress, on the luxury corporate jet carrying the Always Mighty Pastor Oyeah, of the Holy Slap fame, but the captain was on his job, and quickly responded with an equal and opposite counter-force on the control column.

The Jujumotive force struck again on final approach after the aircraft turned around to the departure airport, causing luggage to break loose.

Forgetting for a moment that he is a Man of Dog, Pastor Oyeah awakened from his spiritual meditation, and invoked the power of his ancestors.

At that point, the Jujumotive Force was doing battle with Pastor Oyeah's ancestors, who also deployed all metaphysical means at their disposal.

The plane banked sharply to the right, at which point the captain shouted "Yeeeparia ! I don die o", while fighting with the controls of the bird.

On hearing that scream, Pastor Oyeah got mad as a muffuguh, rose to his feet, and landed a RESOUNDING HOLY SLAP on the head of the pilot.

The pilot banked the plane sharply to the left, throwing Pastor Oyeah off balance, before he regrouped and delivered ANOTHER Holy Slap.

Other passengers began to scream. Somebody got on the phone to rouse Pastor Adejale Adebole from his slumber in an Amsterdam hotel.

In the nick of time, Pastor Adebole sent volleys of smart-prayers from Holland, scoring direct hits that stunned the Jujumotive Force.

Unable to destabilize the aircraft further, the Jujumotive Force began to implode, causing several Babalawos to die at once in their jungle huts .

More details of this miraculous story in the next installment.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" by Jakumo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
Here's a tale of two thieves on the cross of Calvary. Oledepo commending Adebole undecided

Kai. Pastor Oledepo will NOT be amused to hear his name uttered in vain like this, while Adebole may even be tempted to launch full-scale spiritual warfare against enemies both real and imagined, thus possibly even spreading the conflict as far as the Holy SINagog of Pastor Jaguda, who predicted everything but prevented nothing, yet also needs YOUR money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.