Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 AM

Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency (2276 Views)

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK / Do I Take This UK Job Or Go To Canada With My PR / 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone, please I want to know which steps to be taken to become a Travel and Tour Agency In Nigeria, How can someone start this business and what did I stand to gain from this. Please if you have any idea of this Kindly enlighten me further please.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by greatnaija01: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2017
go to a travel agency and work there for at least a year... gain experience o

1 Like

Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
go to a travel agency and work there for at least a year... gain experience o
I believe their is Nothing to special in this I just need little enlightenment on this
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by greatnaija01: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
ok dont say I didnt tell u.

kingdoncome:

I believe their is Nothing to special in this I just need little enlightenment on this

1 Like

Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by solepager(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2017
kingdoncome:
Hello everyone, please I want to know which steps to be taken to become a Travel and Tour Agency In Nigeria, How can someone start this business and what did I stand to gain from this. Please if you have any idea of this Kindly enlighten me further please.

You CANNOT just open up a travel and tour agency. You have to have an IATA certificate.
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
solepager:

You CANNOT just open up a travel and tour agency. You have to have an IATA certificate.
I knew that before, I will only use money to get that
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Still in need of help oo
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
kingdoncome:
Still in need of help oo
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by babs50g: 2:56am On Nov 05, 2017
@kingdoncom. apart from the fact that you have to get IATA certificate you need to hire those that are working with a present agency and possibly seek his expertise to give you the rudiments.

Moreover, do you SWOT analysis, break even analysis, profit analysis, capita budgeting techniques which will enable you to know whether to invest in it.

It is a profitable business if you are smart and intelligent.

I can proffer best target market for you to rake in humongous cash within two years
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2017
babs50g:
@kingdoncom. apart from the fact that you have to get IATA certificate you need to hire those that are working with a present agency and possibly seek his expertise to give you the rudiments.

Moreover, do you SWOT analysis, break even analysis, profit analysis, capita budgeting techniques which will enable you to know whether to invest in it.

It is a profitable business if you are smart and intelligent.

I can proffer best target market for you to rake in humongous cash within two years

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it.. Please how can I get in touch with you?
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Still in need of enlightenment
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by babs50g: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
@kingdoncom

I have a tight schedule this week. I should be free by Saturday 11th Nov.. I am in Lagos, ikorodu. And you?
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
babs50g:
@kingdoncom

I have a tight schedule this week. I should be free by Saturday 11th Nov.. I am in Lagos, ikorodu. And you?
I am in Ibadan oyo state
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Zhedoga: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
kingdoncome:

Then get ready to crash soonest.
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
More enlightenment needed
Re: Please Which Steps Can I Take To Become A Travel And Tour Agency by Godson201333(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2017
kingdoncome:

In my own opinion,Forget those analysis first and gain experience.You can make more money if you yourself have travelled alot and seen many part of the world.Then it is easy for you to book vacations for people and thats where u can make good money.It would be advisable for you to gather experience because employing someone that knows more than you might make you look stupid.Unless you just wanna make those little percentage from booking tickets for people.

(1) (Reply)

@ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. / How To Get To Abuja From Ibadan / For Those Who Think America Is The Greatest Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.