Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN (2404 Views)

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by Adverts247: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
The CEO of the Number 1 Entertainment Portal in Nigeria Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez, took to Instagram to celebrate the success of his younger brother Abdullahi Azeez AKA mcadioh.

Blog was live at the event as Abdullahi bags a total of two awards, The Best Graduating Student & World Leke Ogungbe Finance Prize Award.

With Joy and Pride in his heart Makinde took to Instagram and wrote ;

Congrats on your Convocation today bro �‍�
Thanks for making Mama so so so proud ��
Today, you became one of the Youngest Unilorin Scholar ever �
Am happy to celebrate you today, you make me Bleep!ng proud ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bad74FQFs6M/?taken-by=mankind_naijaloaded

See photos below :

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/ceo-naijaloaded-makinde-azeezs-brother.html

cc : lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

1 Like

Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by squash47(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Makinde used our m.b from adsense to pay his skul fees, we know...sha congrtas to him...
Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by HeyCorleone(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Still can't understand the sort of joy people gain from following other people's lives..

Of a truth, how does this piece of info affect the life of an average nairalander?!
Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Still can't understand the sort of joy people gain from following other people's lives..

Of a truth, how does this piece of info affect the life of an average nairalander?!

Why hate his success, just celebrate him and keep your bad mouth to yourself.

1 Like

Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by HeyCorleone(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oluwolex2000:

Why hate his success, just celebrate him and keep your bad mouth to yourself.

I'm not hating on anyone's success. I don't know him so as far as I'm concerned he's useless to me. So I don't see reasons why I should be bothered with someone's personal life and achievement..

People like you end up celebrating other people's success with nothing to show yourself..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I'm not hating on anyone's success. I don't know him so as far as I'm concerned he's useless to me. So I don't see reasons why I should be bothered with someone's personal life and achievement..

People like you end up celebrating other people's success with nothing to show yourself..

OH! You don't like celebrating others right? Sorry for your misfortune. I see why you are always sad and dejected.... Learn to celebrate others as others will also celebrate you.. Hypocrisy is your sickness, heal it.
Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by HeyCorleone(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oluwolex2000:

OH! You don't like celebrating others right? Sorry for your misfortune. I see why you are always sad and dejected.... Learn to celebrate others as others will also celebrate you.. Hypocrisy is your sickness, heal it.

Lol.. I'm not sad nor dejected..

I celebrate the success of family and friends.. I celebrate those around me. I celebrate those who are aware of my existence..

I don't kiss the arse of people I see as "celebrities" because I want to feel happy..

By the way, how do you think you're celebrating such person? By commenting something nice on this thread?! I wish you happy celebration.

3 Likes

Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by boman2014: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
that criminal
Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
bangs 1st class olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by Yusfunoble(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Niceee

Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Which of these did he do? (a)"bang" a first class (b)BAG a first class {NECO English 2017: 20 marks}
Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by legendine(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
we only heard good news from naijaloaded founder, We never heard anything about #Seun or his family... kilode gan

abet Seun, na ur wedding pic updates I won see now
Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by CAPSLOCKED: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Which of these did he do? (a)"bang" a first class (b)BAG a first class {NECO English 2017: 20 marks}

grin
Re: CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN by lv4hiphop: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Do not be fooled! Makinde Azeez is a criminal scammer. He and his perpetrators uses their "so-called" internet skills to build fraudulent crypto trading platforms to lure new crypto investors convincing them into making crypto investments through private chats with promises of handsome profits. After receiving funds from victims all over the world, these scammers are liquidating the stolen bitcoin on exchanges like Binance. This is how he is funding his wealthy lifestyle and Naijaloaded music production activities. The truth is exposed and this criminal will be rotting in jail for a long time! Many victims are coming forward!

(1) (Reply)

Other Major Religions And Beliefs / Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) / Product Of Kwara State Polytechnic - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.