Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Which Is More Preferable In Terms Of Opportunities And Prospects. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is More Preferable In Terms Of Opportunities And Prospects. (443 Views)

Problems And Prospects Of Adult Education In Nigeria / 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria / Toefl Or Ielts: Which Is More Preferable To Take To Study Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Preferable In Terms Of Opportunities And Prospects. by sluk(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dear Edulanders, I am faced with the task of choosing to go for a post graduate diploma in either English language education or a post graduate diploma (education) in literature in English .

I read mass communication and I have taught both courses in different secondary schools. I also have interest in blogging in future by God's grace.

I am confused on which of the subject could more beneficial to me in the future and my teaching job too.. Thanks for your objective advice.

Modes please help me take this to front page for expected reactions. Thanks
Cc lalasticlacla

Addendum: I would also like to know the branches of English language and literature in English available too.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Post Utme Cut Off Marks List Released. / Top 10 Greatest Scientist Of Time / Schools Employing Unregistered Unqualified & Unlicensed Teachers To Be Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.