Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? (5427 Views)

This Handsome White Boy Called Me a Dumb bit.ch / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by LalaNiece(f): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
why I ask this very simple question is not to spite or shame him rather it's to ascertain if truly he is OK because it's really hard to imagine that somebody's child, a full grown man of 27 ( Abi Na 28) will open his mouth and talk like a little baby.
Please don't get me wrong like I aforementioned I am not here to shame him, it only beats the Imagination.

If it's fame he seeks, why won't he act like a mature adult and get it rather than drag himself up in the mud all in the guise of freedom of speech.

If I were your sister AIRFORCE 1, I'd be ashamed to say it or even utter a word of our blood ties in public.

Seek attention like a man and not some primary 2 year old boisterous lad who has nothing upstairs
I'd be more than willing to help find AIRFORCE 1 a shrink or a medical expert who'd help.

And to your plasma TV, I feel for it cause it has endured great humiliation because of it ties with you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Draei: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Upcoming Artiste turned Cyber-troll.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Dasherz(f): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
woah and someone opened a thread on this lad again ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dis ur talk pass spite or insult o. You for call am idiat or mumu 1st na.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is childish.When you get him a medic,make sure the both of you get treated.You have the same ailment.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
thanks to the gods finally i found thread wey dem go dey brawl this weekend oshey oyaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

when 1 girl dey crush on one guy, but u can do better than this lost soul of a ugly long face dude cheesy cheesy cheesy

let it begin naooo shocked

cc IamAirforce1 come n take ur sister ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Saintsammurai(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Whatever he chooses to do with his TIME, DATA and phone is absolutely non of your business.. IT is you that is seeking attention using his name as a cover. Nobody gives a fork about what you think of him, and you should shove down your advice down your hairly black ass.

43 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by boman2014: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
una no go leave the guy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Homeboiy: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sister if u ask me now , Na who I go ask? sad

Well na only for psychiatric we fit know undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by NeeKlaus: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aunty, mind your business. You are the one seeking attention.

This is an over-flogged issue already.

14 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
If you gat it, flaunt it... The guy no send no body. Trust Nigerians to go drinking panadol for another man's headache.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by ogologoamu: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
LalaNiece:
why I ask this very simple question is not to spite or shame him rather it's to ascertain if truly he is OK because it's really hard to imagine that somebody's child, a full grown man of 27 ( Abi Na 28) will open his mouth and talk like a little baby.
Please don't get me wrong like I aforementioned I am not here to shame him, it only beats the Imagination.

If it's fame he seeks, why won't he act like a mature adult and get it rather than drag himself up in the mud all in the guise of freedom of speech.

If I were your sister AIRFORCE 1, I'd be ashamed to say it or even utter a word of our blood ties in public.

Seek attention like a man and not some primary 2 year old boisterous lad who has nothing upstairs
I'd be more than willing to help find AIRFORCE 1 a shrink or a medical expert who'd help.

And to your plasma TV, I feel for it cause it has endured great humiliation because of it ties with you.

Arrant nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by ogologoamu: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
If you gat it, flaunt it... The guy no send no body. Trust Nigerians to go drinking panadol for another man's headache.

1 Share

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by AlexCk: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
It's social network, don't take things too serious in a virtual world

Besides, whatever he decides to do, shouldn't be ur cup of tea. Heck, if he decides to upload himself taking a dump, it's his freaking biz!!!

4 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
is the people concerned with him ,Jude and their kind OK ?

undecided it's just a social networking site.i ts not important they lie like grin it's in fashion

1 Like

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
And he might actually be a cool guy in reality.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=ogologoamu post=61638007][/quote]WantintiAmu, keep giving yaself hope. Better come and buy pénis pump from. Just 16k only.
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Pinkfriday(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

Arrant nonsense.
dis ur moniker eehhhn grin >: grin grin... ogologoamu indeed!
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
This Is how I concentrate when reading beef comments cheesy cheesy

Lalaniece , To answer your question baby, I ain't mentally OK cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
This is childish.When you get him a medic,make sure the both of you get treated.You have the same ailment.

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by ogologoamu: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
WantintiAmu, keep giving yaself hope. Better come and buy pénis pump from. Just 16k only.

Lol, do you want me to kill sombori?
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by ogologoamu: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
And he might actually be a cool guy in reality.

Is it truly wide?
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

Lol, do you want me to kill sombori?
I don't know for u
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by ogologoamu: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
This Is how I concentrate when reading beef comments cheesy cheesy

Lalaniece , To answer your question baby, I ain't mentally OK cheesy

Lol, so you're airforce1 and LifeofAirforce?. Hmmmm......your accuser might be right after all.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by ogologoamu: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I don't know for u
You'll only know after experiencing it.
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by falcon01: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
this guy sef
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

Lol, so you're airforce1 and LifeofAirforce?. Hmmmm......your accuser might be right after all.

Loool cheesy

And I'm an easy going guy o

2 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

You'll only know after experiencing it.
Taaaa, gbafuooo!

1 Like

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by ogologoamu: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Taaaa, gbafuooo!
Ada, Ka m si n'ele gi, Ihe ahu n'agu gi nke ukwuuuu.
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
To those wey no love me, no expect me to say Sorry angry

3 Likes

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by LalaNiece(f): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:

No swag so no long replies for u... Enjoy
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by LalaNiece(f): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Whatever he chooses to do with his TIME, DATA and phone is absolutely non of your business.. IT is you that is seeking attention using his name as a cover. Nobody gives a fork about what you think of him, and you should shove down your advice down your hairly black ass.

I'd rather roll with someone who has a brain lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

W / Ever Caught Your Bf/ Gf Banging Someone Else Red Handed? / Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.