Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! (3846 Views)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! / Beware: "Alphamale" & MGTOW In Nigeria Are Potential Rapists And Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Prec1ous(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
charlsecy:
Same as you shouldn't see any reason why a woman should hit a man no matter what.

Your comment is the type we call... BALANCED EQUATION.

lalasticlala, help us out here.
NwaAmaikpe, your sarcastic brilliance is needed here.
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prec1ous:

In lay man terms, you are saying whatever the relationship, do not let emotion control you.

But my boss, we know guys can handle this "Blackfyre hypothesis", how can it survive from a female perspective where emotion is the strongest point?

I am no boss, 'Bro' will sufficesmiley

That's if you can't keep the emotions out. What am saying, it's absolutely not needed to deliver what a woman needs. Adding emotions to it is just setting yourself up to a very unpredictable field which women have time and time are adept at (why that is so,i don't know). This i believe is because, it's just not a man's thing and when that happens, wife beating, killings and all such craps happens. undecided

It just doesn't look good on a man.

I do not follow that last line, how can it not survive from a female perspective in what sense?
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Prec1ous(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

I am no boss, 'Bro' will sufficesmiley

That's if you can't keep the emotions out. What am saying, it's absolutely not needed to deliver what a woman needs. Adding emotions to it is just setting yourself up to a very unpredictable field which women have time and time are adept at (why that is so,i don't know). This i believe is because, it's just not a man's thing and when that happens, wife beating, killings and all such craps happens. undecided

It just doesn't look good on a man.

I do not follow that last line, how can it not survive from a female perspective in what sense?

Okay, brother. A bit clearer now.

Stick and carrot approach. Be in control of your emotions and the woman will tag along.

The emotional sphere is where the woman dominate, so forgetting this to work, the man has to move base to that of logic and reason and leave no gateway to the land of emotions.

Am I in track?
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prec1ous:

Okay, brother. A bit clearer now.

Stick and carrot approach. Be in control forget/douse your emotions and the woman will tag along.

The emotional sphere is where the woman dominate, so forgetting this to work, the man has to move base to that of logic and reason and leave no gateway to the land of emotions.

Am I in track?

Most often than not, women gravitate to such even though they may say otherwise. I mean what else does she need undecided

Hopefully, we are both on track.
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Prec1ous(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Most often than not, women gravitate to such even though they may say otherwise. I mean what else does she need undecided

Hopefully, we are both on track.

This is a man in whom I am well pleased.

Thank you for the illumination
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by biggace(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Brother, I think they can also adopt the husband as a baby, then nurture him till adulthood and marry him.

nice suggestion
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by kingofcasting(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
crismark:
u better shut up if u av ntn to say.... Maybe because u successfully wrote an informal letter or composition for some pry 3 pupil, u started tinking u re brilliant enough to write dis... Please u re nt qualified to write on a very sensitive issue like dis.. jst shut up nd stick to other less sensitive issues..
undecided

Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Prec1ous(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
kingofcasting:
undecided
Wicked you are!
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by ndubueze92(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Peachess:

I'm not dancing around my point, I'd always defend what I stand for.
Good choice you made (walking away stuff)
Your children go too chop beat, you've not given birth to them yet and you're already planning how to beat them. Beating doesn't really change a child, spanking is enough. Then as they grow older talk to them. They'll respect better instead of fear.
Points taken but that wouldn't dissuade me from duly punishing any of my kids that mess up..... I cannot come and hustle for you to be happy and you comman disturb ma peace...
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by coolh3ad(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Fyi0:

You're a sissy

And what should we call you Mister Machoman "the champion" when it comes to hitting a lady?...A coward

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=coolh3ad post=61650508]

And what should we call you Mister Machoman "the champion" when it comes to hitting a lady?...A coward[/quote

You are clearly an emasculated man. The point is, it isn't good to beat anybody both male or female. However if I am pushed to the wall I will bounce back regardless of the gender. Women scream gender equality and other nonsense but when the tables are turned then they begin to cry blue murder.

If women really want gender equality then they must be prepared to take what men take. He who comes to equity must do equity.

Emasculated men like you are the reasons why women continue to do rubbish.

As far as I'm concerned, being a woman is not an excuse for emotionally abusing the other gender.
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Well av not been beaten up sha and I don't hope or even expect to be.
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Prec1ous(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:
Well av not been beaten up sha and I don't hope or even expect to be.

No one will ever beat you up, At least for no reason.

Stay away from beastly and emotionally unstable people.

Most importantly, play your cards well.
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Prec1ous:

No one will ever beat you up, At least for no reason.

Stay away from beastly and emotionally unstable people.

Most importantly, play your cards well.

True.
Re: All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again! by ochardbaby(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
blizard44:
You actually made sense.

A rational man or woman would remain sweet until pushed.
That he's not all hell on you is solely because you have been sweet on him.

It's human nature.

All those folks shouting 'real men ' upandan are simply delusional.

No Sir. If man waka plenty he go see many things.

If one woman say you are useless,some woman dey another location looking for that kind useless man to change from useless to useful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Attends A Funeral In Revealing Sheer Mesh Top (photo) / Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? / The Alarming Rate Of Leak Nude Photos/video Of Naija Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.