Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? (718 Views)

Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? by Icon2007: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Must you travel overseas by force.
The only thing that makes meaning to an average youth nowadays is travelling outside the country. Forgetting any opportunities that they can see here. The reasons for this quest is not far fectch. Truth our leaders has failed us.
I was surprised when my branch manger earning close to a million naira in a month resigned voluntarily and relocated himself and His family to America.
The event made me to be asking myself questions
If I am actually in the right direction myself? As an ET. Who has many trial and error years ahead to reach where that my manager was.
I have read so many things online and even consulted people on how to check out of the country too. But considering the cost of migrating legally which is quite high.
Also coming to term with the switching from been an official person doing white collar job to probably becoming a taxi driver to survive in America. The consequences of migrating illegally which are not going to be palatable.
America or Canada is a very good place especially for graduate that has second class upper and financially buoyant to pursue a postgraduate degree over there. Anything sort of that is suffer head. I stand to be corrected though but according to my finding. So in summary don't travel by force. If you have the means give it a trial. If not open your eyes to what you can do here and God will bless it.
Re: Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dey there dey ask questions.

If Rwanda gree give me visa, even with a #5m job per month , I'd zoom hastily outta this shithole.
Re: Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? by Nutase: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? by hisgrace090: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Even though you give me an american green card today I'm not going anywhere, unless on vislitting or business purpose.
Re: Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? by Icon2007: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
hisgrace090:
Even though you give me an american green card today I'm not going anywhere, unless on vislitting or business purpose.
Why do you say so?
Re: Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? by kaydp: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
blizard44:
Dey there dey ask questions.

If Rwanda gree give me visa, even with a #5m job per month , I'd zoom hastily outta this shithole.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of 5 Nigerian Women From Same Family Who Are All Medical Practitioners / Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) / 8 Steps To Be Financially Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.