Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) (6522 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Mary Ekere Assaulted And Stripped By Thugs In Akwa Ibom / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by skales67(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
A saying goes that "Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner" and this has played out in this incident that occurred in a community in Anambra State where a lady who identified herself as "Chidinma Uzodike" was caught by local vigilante group in the area.

The young lady who says she hails from Imo state broke into an apartment and managed to steal only biscuits before luck ran out of her and she was caught.

In my opinion, i don't think it was right to humiliate her in that way. What happened to calling the police?

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxo0jDtPVIQ&t=31s

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by dingbang(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by Crownadex(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
if I may ask op pls where u blurred our face

let's watch & wait weda u'll make heaven with dis 1

Kontiniu
Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
hungbad
Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
she stole only biscuit dat's y dey have to unclad,her ? all dis is uncall 4 na, stealing is bad granted.y not hand her over to d police or let her go with a warning.she is hungry if d government provided job she won't have stole, but den again what do I know.
Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by Decryptor(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Riko2:
she stole only biscuit dat's y dey have to unclad,her ? all dis is uncall 4 na, stealing is bad granted.y not hand her over to d police or let her go with a warning.she is hungry if d government provided job she won't have stole, but den again what do I know.

Maybe she wanted to steal something bigger and saw biscuit and decided to help herself before alarm come blow. IMHO
Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by Silvermoney: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Where is the unedited version?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by meezynetwork(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Fine Igbo girl. Poverty na disease
Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by obyrich(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2017
I'm against this act of humiliation. We live in an unjust society. You humiliate a biscuit thief and eulogise a billionaire criminal politician. God is watching

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by leronix: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
The video got removed. Anyone who has it can post it again?
Re: Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) by silibaba: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
leronix:
The video got removed. Anyone who has it can post it again?

guess you want to mass tor bate

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! 2 Ladies And A Guy Stripped Nák*d For Robbery In Calabar - See Photos / Gunmen Kill Four In Taraba, Set Property Ablaze / Sexual Harassment Is A Corrupt Act, Attracts 7 Years Prison Term – ICPC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.