Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (71648 Views)

My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing / Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public / Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Otunbasayo1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Boys of this dispensation can penetrate anything sha. Na wa o.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
That's how you'll die of anything.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by seangy4konji: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good one.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by terrezo2002(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
I pity his life
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by chloride6: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
And you have a GF

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Divay22(f): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Both clear and unclear..
Baby mama fall on you angry
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by chubbygal(f): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry It is finished!
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Chrisdavis: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
OK o well done you hear well done!!!
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by ndubueze92(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
fvckme:
I love that Guy’s honesty
Sorry, those statements qualify as being honest? Whatever happened to decency!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Thewesterner(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Your live... LIVE IT... LOVE IT
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by kcmichael: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Once there is a HOLE, na rushing in follows

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by chillychill(f): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
At least he lays with a female... But y are pple happy to tell everyone abt dere rough sexual life sef undecided
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by bamdelarf(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
seriously.....HIV is somhw meant for poor niggas...cox ayam not understanding... .
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by LoveJesus87(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Mother of God! How did our society become so immoral?
You lay any type of girl? Well, that's your one way straight ticket to hell. Oniranu omo angry
Lol na oniranu true true grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by lenghtinny(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
E be like say this guy get mouth cancer angry
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by HMZi: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
You lay any type of girl? Well, that's your one way straight ticket to hell. Oniranu omo angry
LAY!!!!! LOL
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by GeneralOjukwu: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Hmmmm...Mother Theresa wink
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Haryourmikun(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Really

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
May God deliver you my brother from diseases
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Brugo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by edungene7: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Olosho point ND kill u fit carry beta woman? Rubbish
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by SuperSuave(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very wise words.
My respect for Mayorkun tripled upon reading this.

Most folks shortchange themselves with the cliché of 'spec'.
The truth is; There's nothing like spec.
Because all women have only ONE thing to offer!

Besides, all a preek truly understands is a hole to spit out his worries.

Trust me.
As long as you don't smell down below (if it's so bad, I can use an air freshener though undecided) you are good to go
What do you and Evaberry have in common? you both are anti-majority. You guys simply move opposite the direction of the majority, you have minds of your own or just want to stand out. grin

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Itzurboi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
I thought as much sey nah only ONE person fit type this sensible tin, and lo and behold nah our brother NwaAmaikpe...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very wise words.

Trust me.
As long as you don't smell down below (if it's so bad, I can use an air freshener though undecided) you are good to go

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Pidginwhisper: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
E cum pain you pas am sef grin

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by somehow: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Blame the press that gives someone like this the audience

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Cannonleo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very wise words.

Trust me.
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
heeeeeeeeedey
somebody hold me , brotherly I can confirm your problem finally

Regardless you analysis was spot on
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by sirBLUNT: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
but wait oo y are pple bashing him for saying his mind pls let him be am sure if he says he is a virgin nigerians wont bilieve him most nigerians are jst bloody hypocrates i guess is better to jst lie sometimes in nigeria dan say the truth...ride on mayorkun!
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Flashh: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Uyi168:
To fry beans just dy hungry me
Abeg, if you don fry am finish, I get garri for house, make I use am chaw the fried beans.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Holahtunez(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
U still qet mouth tok am
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by pweetiedee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very wise words.

Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by efemty001: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
if you a nairalaner and you havent come across this comment then you are a learner

Read bellow!

BTW, keep studying the different scents of condom.... #Rottweiler

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by kaydp: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mizsylviah:
You flexing money na,y won't u say u bleep anything..... May God dash u sense!!!!!!!!!
nice pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.