Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (71649 Views)

My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing / Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public / Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
SlayerTheKing:

Accident fall on you

Mumu then come out...!!!
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by AMI3(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
This one na celebrity, because has i dey so i don't understand that Word 'CELEBRITY' again.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
you seem bout 7feets

Wow
I wish...
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by illustriousson(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
sirBLUNT:
but wait oo y are pple bashing him for saying his mind pls let him be am sure if he says he is a virgin nigerians wont bilieve him most nigerians are jst bloody hypocrates i guess is better to jst lie sometimes in nigeria dan say the truth...ride on mayorkun!
Yes o, Nigerians are bloody hypo "crates" of eggs
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
I wish...
look how long your legs are cheesy
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Preye21: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Another useless post cry
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by jfleece(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Well in as much as am scared of stds especially staphylococcus erus.. I prefer my ladies tall, chubby and beautiful... I detest short girls.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by boiz2men(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
L
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by sunkieisland(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
some NL ladies will come for this guy but secretly will be hoping for a chance

to ....................

#JustSaying
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by brightec(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Brainless people everywhere
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by VickyRotex(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
I blame the media for making silly people feel popular! Smh!
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by skyba: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
What's wrong with this one

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by mtngloetiartel: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very wise words.
My respect for Mayorkun tripled upon reading this.

Most folks shortchange themselves with the cliché of 'spec'.
The truth is; There's nothing like spec.
Because all women have only ONE thing to offer!

Besides, all a preek truly understands is a hole to spit out his worries.

Trust me.
As long as you don't smell down below (if it's so bad, I can use an air freshener though undecided) you are good to go
werey re o! Walayi! U are a beast

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
look how long your legs are cheesy
I have no scientific explanation for that grin
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by HMZi: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Would you rather I use an historical euphemism like 'shaking of the sheets' in place of lay?
lol..na you just remind me of the *bible*
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
I have no scientific explanation for that grin
wow, I do fancy tall girls like me self
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by kt110(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
And so what hmm
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by jbhill(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
who is mayorkun,because up north there iz no name like that,a kid have to get a name.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by osanga90(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
DMW act, Mayorkun in a new video he shared on social media, revealed that he doesn't have a spec of girls he Bleep as he lays any type of girl.

The artiste signed to Davido's record label, also said he believes he's the only guy with this problem as he's also down with flu of loving girls.

"I don’t have spec for Girls I Bleep any thing both big and small" he said. Here's the video;

https://www.lailasblog.com/i-dont-have-a-spec-of-girls-i-Bleep-i-Bleep-anything-mayorkun/

look at this one.

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nickymezor(f): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Let him clap fr himself. sad Wat a big shame. Anyway na him sabi... Dat thing wey him dey find he go soon see am, if care isnt taken.... may Sense fall on him o
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by lekbel09(m): 2:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Mother of God! How did our society become so immoral?
You lay any type of girl? Well, that's your one way straight ticket to hell. Oniranu omo angry
beera be kiaful about the way you speak about God
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by tballeyy(m): 4:40am On Oct 22, 2017
U want to copy davido, I pity u
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by techberry(m): 5:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Blood of Zachariah :osee this small boy... Infact Jesus wept for u cry
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by reality17(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:
Stds stds stds

Guys like u can give him std for free.... Expising ur std looking ass for africa
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by reality17(m): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Mother of God! How did our society become so immoral?
You lay any type of girl? Well, that's your one way straight ticket to hell. Oniranu omo angry

I think he just spoke his mind... If every guys begin to av spec, who u want make he lay ugly girls like u?
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by gbengakolo: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2017
na wah o......... pple no even give am chance to state his reasons....I am sure he has more genuine reasons for expressing himself in such way
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by walexzy17(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2017
jez!!!u bleep anytin?Wen HIV wil fall on u or da e wo le kan,iya eleko wil nt b dea 2 save u o...
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by ariklawani(f): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2017
See him swollen mouth,looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by HolyClement001(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
DMW act, Mayorkun in a new video he shared on social media, revealed that he doesn't have a spec of girls he Bleep as he lays any type of girl.

The artiste signed to Davido's record label, also said he believes he's the only guy with this problem as he's also down with flu of loving girls.

"I don’t have spec for Girls I Bleep any thing both big and small" he said. Here's the video;

https://www.lailasblog.com/i-dont-have-a-spec-of-girls-i-Bleep-i-Bleep-anything-mayorkun/

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by banky23: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2017
SirVictory:
STDs no dey look face o..if u like be celebrity, yeyebrity or even mumubrity
it's good to say the truth than doing the worst thing in ur closet and pretend to be saint [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by jefcee: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.