Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? (2085 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by DeistSlayer: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
If Allah dey real an made universe, how do muslim know he the only one?

if allah na creature, den wetin be him? if Allah exists, maybe dem dey other Allahs exist also? we jus cant see am, right? wink

I guess there is no god but Allah na catchy like There is lots of gods named Allah grin
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by cosby02(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
God's not dead
he's surely alive
living on in the inside
roaring like a lion.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by DeistSlayer: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
cosby02:
God's not dead
he's surely alive
living on in the inside
roaring like a lion.

poem dey great but na sense shocked
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
I am a female by the way

There is a girl I always admired she is 4 years older than me

I always looked up to her and thought she was amazing: beautiful, intelligent, hard working etc

When I saw her in Facebook I was scared to add her
However, I decided to add her and send a message saying "congratulation on your graduation " - she ignored me and after a long request rejected my add. I did not have a profile picture at the time but I had my name and we had a mutual friend. I was shocked so I added her again but she rejected me again.

I was confused but moved on with my life. I met her a year later as I was asked by her mum to be aseobi for wedding and I said yes. I met her and she was friendly and smiling, and tried to hug me but I was friendly and smiling but did not really hug as I felt why should I hug someone that doesn't think.I'm worthy enough to be their friend on Facebook. My mum asked her.if she knew.me and she said yes...

Anyways, I moved on and gave her benefit of doubt, its not by force to accept someone in facebook. I was aseobi at her wedding.
I later sent her another message on Facebook saying hello Mrs ademola, how are you? And she replied "all is well. You?" I said fine and she did not reply again.. No thank you for taking the day off work/school and sewing clothes to be aseobi, she sounded so blunt

I did not contact her again for a few years.. But then someone close to me died and because she also went through a similar thing a long time ago I sent her a message saying what happened to me "hi, my sister died etc.." She saw the message and just did not reply.

What did I did to deserve this from my role.model? She seems wicked.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by DeistSlayer: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
babaolowo1000:
I am a female by the way

There is a girl I always admired she is 4 years older than me

I always looked up to her and thought she was amazing: beautiful, intelligent, hard working etc

When I saw her in Facebook I was scared to add her
However, I decided to add her and send a message saying "congratulation on your graduation " - she ignored me and after a long request rejected my add. I did not have a profile picture at the time but I had my name and we had a mutual friend. I was shocked so I added her again but she rejected me again.

I was confused but moved on with my life. I met her a year later as I was asked by her mum to be aseobi for wedding and I said yes. I met her and she was friendly and smiling, and tried to hug me but I was friendly and smiling but did not really hug as I felt why should I hug someone that doesn't think.I'm worthy enough to be their friend on Facebook. My mum asked her.if she knew.me and she said yes...

Anyways, I moved on and gave her benefit of doubt, its not by force to accept someone in facebook. I was aseobi at her wedding.
I later sent her another message on Facebook saying hello Mrs ademola, how are you? And she replied "all is well. You?" I said fine and she did not reply again.. No thank you for taking the day off work/school and sewing clothes to be aseobi, she sounded so blunt

I did not contact her again for a few years.. But then someone close to me died and because she also went through a similar thing a long time ago I sent her a message saying what happened to me "hi, my sister died etc.." She saw the message and just did not reply.

What did I did to deserve this from my role.model? She seems wicked.

wetin craze you?
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeistSlayer:
If Allah dey real an made universe, how do muslim know he the only one?

if allah na creature, den wetin be him? if Allah exists, maybe dem dey other Allahs exist also? we jus cant see am, right? wink

I guess there is no god but Allah na catchy like There is lots of gods named Allah grin

'God' means different things to different people . To some its the creator of the universe(mostly monotheism) , to some its both the creator of the universe and the universe itself (Panentheism) and to some its the universe (pantheism)

The belief that there is a Supreme God and other gods is henotheism . As a Christian , you are expected to be henotheist just like the Jews who acknowledge the existence of the Supreme God and other gods like Molech , Baal and the gods of their captivators since the devil according to the bible is the god of this world .

So in henotheism , you can deify the creator of the universe and other entities - but this depends on your perspective . As a monotheist , you can only identify with just one deity .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by DeistSlayer: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

'God' means different things to different people . To some its the creator of the universe(mostly monotheism) , to some its both the creator of the universe and the universe itself (Panentheism) and to some its the universe (pantheism)

The belief that there is a Supreme God and other gods is henotheism . As a Christian , you are expected to be henotheist just like the Jews who acknowledge the existence of the Supreme God and other gods like Molech , Baal and the gods of their captivators since the devil according to the bible is the god of this world .

So in henotheism , you can deify the creator of the universe and other entities - but this depends on your perspective . As a monotheist , you can only identify with just one deity .

abeg where I ask what xtians n muslims r expected to believe? identify this identify that, how bout identify on why god real or na?

so much detail in no brain mystic poo, if god na creator of the universe, n god dey universe, why it b call god? typical deist - you dey master of equivocal tongue but no more n that
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gos isn't real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeistSlayer:
identify this identify that, how bout identify on why god real or na?

Be clear bro , when you say 'god' , what/who exactly are you referring to ?

1 Like

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
babaolowo1000:
Gos isn't real

Prove it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove it

I prayed to save my parent from death the parent still.died and oh we try believed God would heal her
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Actually I agree with this. The probability of God existing precludes the existence of only one God. So if God exists then there must be more than one God.

The problem for me though is defining that plurality. Is plurality just a construct peculiar to our universe? Or could it exist outside our universe. If God is outside the universe then could God be plural? Is that even a concept there?

Perhaps God is at once singular and plural. Perhaps God is so many Gods existing together and separate too.

Perhaps the universe itself is God. And we are inside God as a way for God to express Himself. And if the universe is God then the possibility of a multiverse, and thus numerous Gods, becomes even higher.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
NPComplete:
Actually I agree with this. The probability of God existing precludes the existence of only one God. So if God exists then there must be more than one God.

The problem for me though is defining that plurality. Is plurality just a construct peculiar to our universe? Or could it exist outside our universe. If God is outside the universe then could God be plural? Is that even a concept there?

Perhaps God is at once singular and plural. Perhaps God is so many Gods existing together and separate too.

Perhaps the universe itself is God. And we are inside God as a way for God to express Himself. And if the universe is God then the possibility of a multiverse, and thus numerous Gods, becomes even higher.

It seems like the universe being a deity appeals more to you than the existence of the separate conscious entity , its creator , outside it . Why is this so ?

And what's your take on panentheism that views the universe and its creator as one i.e the universe and its creator=God
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It seems like the universe being a deity appeals more to you than the existence of the separate conscious entity , its creator , outside it . Why is this so ?

I am partial to neither. Both of them hold equal probability of happening to me. There's just no concrete proof it is one or the other yet. But I am inclined to believing both.

And what's your take on panentheism that views the universe and its creator as one i.e the universe and its creator=God

It is evident in my first post on this thread that I believe in pantheism to a certain extent. There's just no concrete proof for it either.
But I like to believe we exist in the universe and thus in the mind of God. And each of us is a part of God. Our existence in this physical plane is for us to appreciate ourselves by forgetting our invincibility and losing ourselves to the vulnerability time brings.
Consider, u are an eternal being floating endlessly in "nothingness" the aforementioned way could be how u give yourself meaning.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by analice107: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
babaolowo1000:

I prayed to save my parent from death the parent still.died and oh we try believed God would heal her
Does your mother belong to you? Did you create her? She's God's property so He can decide to call her back home at anytime, that's if your caretaker/mother was called home by God.

Why do we put these blames on God anytime something like this happens? Were your parent's ways quite right with God? Were they really born again or just attended church?

When satan came calling was there an Angel to say 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm?

Do you know that sin/compromise opens us up to satanic attacks which most times leads to death?

The Holy Spirit says in Ecclesiastics 10:8 that 'When the hedge is broken, the serpent will bite.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
NPComplete:

I am partial to neither. Both of them hold equal probability of happening to me. There's just no concrete proof it is one or the other yet. But I am inclined to believing both

It is evident in my first post on this thread that I believe in pantheism to a certain extent. There's just no concrete proof for it either.
But I like to believe we exist in the universe and thus in the mind of God. And each of us is a part of God. Our existence in this physical plane is for us to appreciate ourselves by forgetting our invincibility and losing ourselves to the vulnerability time brings.
Consider, u are an eternal being floating endlessly in "nothingness" the aforementioned way could be how u give yourself meaning.

Well , there are good and logical reasons to affirm God's existence ( a creator's existence) especially when it comes to the mountain of evidence for a cosmic beginning , objective morality , consciousness and intentionality etc . But I want to know , what could be the rationale behind deifying the universe on purely materialistic and naturalistic grounds because the universe does not create anything . The Laws of Nature are no creative forces , they are merely descriptions of natural processes we observe when we study nature . And how do you deal with the existence of mental states in a purely materialistic world . How can matter give rise to mental states ?

Are we in the mind of God or part of God ? It totally depends on the perspective you want to approach this thought . Even the bible points to the fact that we are created out of the being of God since God is eternal and infinite . Consider God as some kind of infinite container and we as well as other finite entities are inside of It existing/experiencing life in It and through It

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Well , there are good and logical reasons to affirm God's existence ( a creator's existence) especially when it comes to the mountain of evidence for a cosmic beginning , objective morality , consciousness and intentionality etc . But I want to know , what could be the rationale behind deifying the universe on purely materialistic and naturalistic grounds because the universe does not create anything . The Laws of Nature are no creative forces , they are merely descriptions of natural processes we observe when we study nature . And how do you deal with the existence of mental states in a purely materialistic world . How can matter give rise to mental states ?

Are we in the mind of God or part of God ? It totally depends on the perspective you want to approach this thought . Even the bible points to the fact that we are created out of the being of God since God is eternal and infinite . Consider God as some kind of infinite container and we as well as other finite entities are inside of It existing/experiencing life in It and through It

There's no proof that the universe doesn't create anything. Or that it creates anything either. But if we are going to believe in a God that exists and has proof, the universe should be our starting point. In it we see wondrous things; stars being birthed and dying and part of those stars becoming part of us. Iron within our bodies forged in the core of ancient celestial bodies in the midst of nebulas we can't even begin to comprehend. Nothing is more wonderous.

As far as we can tell, the universe started as a singularity, a tiny speck which expanded into what we have now. Whatever force the universe uses to keep itself in existence, perhaps of its own volition or perhaps not, I am inclined to believe in that. I believe in what I can see. What I can prove exists.

I am less inclined to believe the bible's narrative because anyone can make sweeping statements about anything. The bible can claim that God is eternal and all but there is no proof for it or most other claims the Bible make. I just take most of it by faith.

Yes, I agree, God is "some kind of infinite container and we as well as other finite entities are inside of It existing/experiencing life in It and through It".
But even if God is a finite container, I have no problem with that either.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by bahaushe1: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
There is only ONE God. There is only ONE true religion. You are either on the right track or so doomed.

There can't be more than one God. That would have been disastrous. Each 'god' would have created his own universe. Each of them would have created his own earth. Each of them would have created his own set of human beings.

They would have fought each other and the mightiest would have killed the rest.

The saying of "there is no deity worthy of worship other than Allaah" in Muslims creed referred to those who believe that there is God but worship others than God.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NairalandSARS: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
bahaushe1:
There is only ONE God. There is only ONE true religion. You are either on the right track or so doomed.

There can't be more than one God. That would have been disastrous. Each 'god' would have created his own universe. Each of them would have created his own earth. Each of them would have created his own set of human beings.

They would have fought each other and the mightiest would have killed the rest.

The saying of "there is no deity worthy of worship other than Allaah" in Muslims creed referred to those who believe that there is God but worship others than God.

Why would the gods fight themselves? You assume they act like animals humans.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Why would the gods fight themselves? You assume they act like animals humans.

Don't mind the clown. The savage thinks his god must also be a savage.

1 Like

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
NPComplete:

There's no proof that the universe doesn't create anything. Or that it creates anything either. But if we are going to believe in a God that exists and has proof, the universe should be our starting point. In it we see wondrous things; stars being birthed and dying and part of those stars becoming part of us. Iron within our bodies forged in the core of ancient celestial bodies in the midst of nebulas we can't even begin to comprehend. Nothing is more wonderous.

As far as we can tell, the universe started as a singularity, a tiny speck which expanded into what we have now. Whatever force the universe uses to keep itself in existence, perhaps of its own volition or perhaps not, I am inclined to believe in that. I believe in what I can see. What I can prove exists.

Yes, I agree, God is "some kind of infinite container and we as well as other finite entities are inside of It existing/experiencing life in It and through It".

Bro , you didn't respond to my question on how you could deify the universe on purely materialistic/naturalistic grounds . And how matter could give rise to mental states not just mental states but object directedness or aboutness of something without presupposing the existence of an ultimate mind .

I am less inclined to believe the bible's narrative because anyone can make sweeping statements about anything. The bible can claim that God is eternal and all but there is no proof for it or most other claims the Bible make. I just take most of it by faith.

God being eternal is actually evidential based on logic , science and philosophy and that's how the Cosmological Argument was formed . But I want us to discuss Premise 1 since its pertinent to this discourse . It says :

1. Whatever begins to exist must have a cause

This premise was formed based on the fact that something can't from nothing since nothing is causally impotent and things can't spring into existence uncaused , and whatever that begins to exist must have an agent behind its existence . We can even go further , the premise agrees that there indeed things without causes and since they are without a cause and they exist therefore they are eternal .

What is incoherent in this thought .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
NPComplete:
I believe in what I can see. What I can prove exists.

Does this mean that what is beyond your perception or above the limits of your senses does not exist ?
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Does this mean that what is beyond your perception or above the limits of your senses does not exist ?

I am still trying hard to see how u interpreted that from what I said.
What I can perceive may exist but I do not have to believe in it. Anyone who is trying to convince me of it's existence should be able to make me perceive it. Failure to do so means I am well within my rights not to believe in it. Cthulhu may truly exist but I do not believe in it. However wants me to believe in Cthulhu better do a better job of convincing me about it than pointing to H P Lovecraft's works. smiley
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
NPComplete:

I am still trying hard to see how u interpreted that from what I said.
What I can perceive may exist but I do not have to believe in it. Anyone who is trying to convince me of it's existence should be able to make me perceive it. Failure to do so means I am well within my rights not to believe in it. Cthulhu may truly exist but I do not believe in it. However wants me to believe in Cthulhu better do a better job of convincing me about it than pointing to H P Lovecraft's works. smiley

Because there are people who reject the existence of whatever we cannot perceive with our senses . Most ancient materialist schools were proponents of this thought .

What's your take on reason as a source of knowledge ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro , you didn't respond to my question on how you could deify the universe on purely materialistic/naturalistic grounds . And how matter could give rise to mental states not just mental states but object directedness or aboutness of something without presupposing the existence of an ultimate mind
I believe in an ultimate mind. That ultimate mind could be the universe. Or it could exist outside the universe. The dichotomy does not matter to be. And it doesn't matter if it is an ultimate or simple mind either.
The problem with presupposing an ultimate mind is that it leads to an infinite regress. How did the ultimate mind come to be? If something that ultimate can come to be of its own volition, why can't the same be said of us because it will even be a lot easier?

God being eternal is actually evidential based on logic , science and philosophy and that's how the Cosmological Argument was formed . But I want us to discuss Premise 1 since its pertinent to this discourse . It says :

1. Whatever begins to exist must have a cause

This premise was formed based on the fact that something can't from nothing since nothing is causally impotent and things can't spring into existence uncaused , and whatever that begins to exist must have an agent behind its existence . We can even go further , the premise agrees that there indeed things without causes and since they are without a cause and they exist therefore they are eternal .

What is incoherent in this thought .

Why can't something come out of nothing? And what is nothing? Can nothing truly exist?
Before the universe, there was nothing. That nothing is still something. For the universe to see somewhere in that nothing to expand to then the nothing must have been able to accommodate the universe. Now, is that nothing truly nothing?

Perhaps we are all nothing. And that nothing is expressing itself as the something that we are. Try to imagine nothing. Close ur eyes and imagine it. Can u really say for sure that the nothing u imagined is actually nothing?
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
NPComplete:

Well if God is a finite container , then there are things beyond God's existence and if there are things beyond God's existence that means It is limited then God isn't the reason that everything exists

1 Like

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
God is one
gods are many

But I believe both don't exist or do they? sad
Aliens could be God/gods or they may not be. We need to be open minded.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Because there are people who reject the existence of whatever we cannot perceive with our senses . Most ancient materialist schools were proponents of this thought .

What's your take on reason as a source of knowledge ?

Reason for me works well as a source of knowledge but it is incomplete. We can tell that a planet exists somewhere far off in our solar system by simply observing its action on nearby bodies and reasoning its existence thus. But we cannot truly know about the planet until we observe it by other means. Our knowledge will always be incomplete until we visit the planet more and more closely.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
NPComplete:

I believe in an ultimate mind. That ultimate mind could be the universe. Or it could exist outside the universe. The dichotomy does not matter to be. And it doesn't matter if it is an ultimate or simple mind either.
The problem with presupposing an ultimate mind is that it leads to an infinite regress. How did the ultimate mind come to be? If something that ultimate can come to be of its own volition, why can't the same be said of us because it will even be a lot easier?

But the problem is the universe as a whole is not a mind , its just matter in different forms . The universe is just a combination of different things . God is called an ultimate mind because it is impervious to infinite regress since it is eternal .

Why can't something come out of nothing? And what is nothing? Can nothing truly exist?
Before the universe, there was nothing. That nothing is still something. For the universe to see somewhere in that nothing to expand to then the nothing must have been able to accommodate the universe. Now, is that nothing truly nothing?

Perhaps we are all nothing. And that nothing is expressing itself as the something that we are. Try to imagine nothing. Close ur eyes and imagine it. Can u really say for sure that the nothing u imagined is actually nothing?

Nothing meaning non-existence of anything physically and metaphysically and does not have the power to cause things . Ex nihilo nihil fit : Nothing produces nothing . So if there was nothing prior to the existence of the universe that means there would forever be nothing , complete non-existence in every possible world . But we have something , something casually potent that causes other things to come into being , that something is God .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Well if God is a finite container , then there are things beyond God's existence and if there are things beyond God's existence that means It is limited then God isn't the reason that everything exists

Perhaps everything exists within that limited god. And we, his creations, live and express ourselves within the limits his limits gave us.
I am wondering why people have a problem with a limited God. Why can't our God have his own God. Why is that a thought people just don't want to entertain?/
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by NPComplete: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

But the problem is the universe is not a mind , its just matter in different forms . The universe is just a combination of different things . God is called an ultimate mind because it is impervious to infinite regress since it is eternal .
How do u know the universe is not a mind? Because u are incapable of communicating with it doesn't preclude that possibility.
Right now as u are typing this, there are probably two bacteria or cells inside u having this discussion in their own way. And they are claiming u aren't a mind too just a mishmash of cells and tissues.

Nothing meaning non-existence of anything physically and metaphysically and does not have the power to cause things . Ex nihilo nihil fit : Nothing produces nothing . So if there was nothing prior to the existence of the universe that means there would forever be nothing , complete non-existence in every possible world . But we have something , something casually potent that causes other things to come into being , that something is God .
I agree with this. The problem is that u want to define the something like the bible does. And I want to define that something in other ways.
Re: If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? by CuteMadridista: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

But the problem is the universe as a whole is not a mind , its just matter in different forms . The universe is just a combination of different things . God is called an ultimate mind because it is impervious to infinite regress since it is eternal .

How do you know "There's nothing prior to the existence of the universe"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Scripturally Supported HATE SPEECH / Gettier's Problem / Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.