Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) (1548 Views)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I have been receiving a lot of mentions on nairaland about how to lose weight, how to lose belly fat and also how to maintain that fat loss. Shockingly, many ladies how have used these teas like flat tummy tea tend to put on weight after some months of celebrating their weight loss. That is why I recommend only exercise and food (calorie) moderation.

I am writing an ebook on how to lose belly fat and keep it that way and I mean you wouldn't have to worry about fattening up in years to come.

The ebook is almost finished this month and will be going for #7,500, but there will be a 35% discount for the first 10 people which is #5,000.

The ebook comes with a bonus which is how to enlarge your butt.

For those who already have a large bottom and want to shapen it (I mean tone it up), You can also get the ebook, because if focuses on working your butt muscles (glutes).

If you are interested in the ebook, simply send an email to info@realfitbody.com or just leave a comment here and I will mention you when its ready.

Source: www.realfitbody.com

Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
E-book ko, E-money ni
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nice one doc.... abeg bring one about abs ooo, my belly don hear am for beer..
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
phintohlar:
E-book ko, E-money ni

grin grin... Looks the price make u catch cold...

Don't worry, it's worth it
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bitcoiin:
Nice one doc.... abeg bring one about abs ooo, my belly don hear am for beer..

I think I have something on that. Why not remove the beer for now
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

grin grin... Looks the price make u catch cold...
Don't worry, it's worth it
iffa slap u
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2017
I prefer the old her. Skinny girls are not my thing
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by bitchcrafts: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Lol, the belly fat moves down to the butt , or whatchu ttyin a insinuate? Kwakwakwa!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by gozzlin: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I prefer the old her. Skinny girls are not my thing

Exactly, that lady up there looks sexier in the older picture.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
gozzlin:

Exactly, that lady up there looks sexier in the older picture.

Its not all about sex, its all about being healthy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) / Are You Entitled To Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Money? / Bride Twerks With Her Bridesmaids At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.