Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (55316 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by mightyhazel: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2017
op. shebi u sef get sisters n female relatives....

wot goes around comes around oo.

plus the guy na fool(dat is if dis story na true)... does he knw how many more dangerous n resistant hiv strains and other incurable diseases he msy hav added to his own case?

ppl are really ignorant walahi

7 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nov6(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
This early Sunday?? Only God will save people.
Why cheat when u have a bf? angry

the cheat cheats the cheater...
This are some of the reasons relationship/commitment scares the shit out of me..
I don't just want to die for nothing...
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by meezynetwork(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
Are u the shade?
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by charlito94(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2017
ivolt:

Is HIV test conducted every month in NDA or it is done during
the screening process?

Medical test and physical test is always done on them including drug test and others
These test are done at various intervals and any time but mostly when they resume
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by highchief1: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why do people cheat undecided
Can't someone just be faithful for once

And there's no remedy for this deadly disease called HIV
one toto dey kill man one or is dey kill woman
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Newboss(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

And you think he hasn't been placed on retroviral drugs? undecided
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by SmartyPants(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Charmerbeautylooks:
How are u sure u are d only boyfriend she has,, cos I made my boyfriend believe am his only girlfriend grin tongue cheesy

What you mean to say is that you made your boyfriend believe that he is your only boyfriend, not that you are his only girlfriend.

I know you are actually looking for people who will mention you but at least construct your post in a way that shows you have sense.

undecided

9 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by charismaticdave(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.

How many BFs your GF get
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by nokingasgod: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Let him continue to bleep evrything bleep-able, if there is no blood contact, he's wasting his time and aggravating his condition.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Tade had just 1girlfriend and na she give am gift.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by mightyhazel: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2017
Nov6:

the cheat cheats the cheater...
This are some of the reasons relationship/commitment scares the shit out of me..
I don't just want to die for nothing...
lol.. fear fear.

u wan dey celebrate well every nov6 abi?

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by globalmind68(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2017
So so sad story. I am so sorry for Tade but he is going too far? Engaging in sexual act with several women has both physical and spiritual implications. He might not be able to handle the outcome without several deliverance service for him.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ivolt: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2017
charlito94:

Medical test and physical test is always done on them including drug test and others
These test are done at various intervals and any time but mostly when they resume

So if a cadet is found to be HIV positive, he will be rusticated?
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Uyi168: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
..what if this ur gf is busy sharing??

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by dhardline(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked that guy should be arrested. He's even much worse than the girl

5 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by femo122: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
shocked Arrest him Arrest him angry

5 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Newboss(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Issorite. cool cool
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by SmartyPants(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2017
GetMeRight:
Said by who? You? Or medically authenticated? Show us prove, a link to buttress your opinion.

You must be out of your mind!

I'm not in a debate with you, and I will not show you any proof. In the first place my comment was not directed to you!

Google is freely available to all so use your mb wisely.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by SalamRushdie: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Both of you should be arrested

6 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by prettyboi1(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
You and that your diseased friend should be behind bars now. Two loose canons on mass murder mission. Somebody call the DSS or the Police!!
Don't worry, DSS will track him through his handle. He can't escape this. It may only take time but they will pick him up.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Chigorkizz(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2017
This Guy Should Be Arrested.This Is Genocide.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Dhotseal(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Is HIV contacted only true sex?. Do you know that sharing needles at the saloon, you risk contacting the virus 'cause you barely know whose head it was used on.

Madam get real please. If not for others, at least tell yourself the truth.

Which salon do they share needles?
Even if needles are used in fixing hair, how many times does the needle come in contact with blood or body fluids?

Remove sex related HIV transmission from the equation and the and the disease will be eradicated in a few years.

Abeg o!

10 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by segneyukk(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2017
This adviser is crazy how can you give such. insane advice to spread the HIV you are. very wicked would that spreading makes him better or make him fulfilled or cure him
Both of you should be arrested and sent to hell for spreading HIV intentionally

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by peacettw: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Newboss:
So hepatitis is an STD? undecided

You must be an inventor. You just invented a new STD grin grin grin

Yes it can be specifically Hepatitis B, C, D. When u re not sure of anything, pls Google it.

Judging from the number of people viewing this thread, I guess it's safe to conclude that it's now common place to engage in sexual practices before marriage. I am not going to preach abstinence cos that will be silly, what I will advice though are these
1. Use condoms for obvious reasons.
2. Agree with your partner to do a battery of lab tests in a reputable outfit before engaging in a sexual relationship. This should be done periodically.
3. If the above fails, then you might consider HIV prophylaxis. This is still a new concept in Nigeria but out there, some high risk individuals like prostitutes are placed on them.

STAY SAFE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by youngvikthor(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2017
wickedness

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Why does this piece sound like a badly written fiction!

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
charlito94:
I don't believe this poo y because
U t be in NDA and hv a 3 days pass and at the same time hv time to Bleep around
Secondly u can't be in NDA if ur hiv positive
Thirdly the guy in question is n expelled NDA students
Fourthly u can't have an Hiv test and it will reflect positive within a short period of time
I would advice if u feel ur story is true abt d hiv try another hospital
As talking out of experience
oga analyzer. The HIV positive person is not in NDA and nobody said he is. NDA story is a different story altogether.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by menaxe: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
lol, ironically, judging from the post he also had one girlfriend. Abstinence remains the best prevention remedy. If u can't, get a wifey.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Mrkumareze(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Some fortunate negative ones don't believe Aids is real. Please visit hospitals and see for yourself. Just ask when is HIV medical days and pay a visit. Your life will never remain the same

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by charlito94(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
ivolt:

So if a cadet is found to be HIV positive, he will be rusticated?

Yes sir
They are very strict when it comes to medical and physical fitness

Medical removes sum1 from there screening list even as a matter of height and feet shape then talk more of HIV

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by taurustm(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
All I see here is fiction oh
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Newboss(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2017
charlito94:
I don't believe this poo y because
U t be in NDA and hv a 3 days pass and at the same time hv time to Bleep around
Secondly u can't be in NDA if ur hiv positive
Thirdly the guy in question is n expelled NDA students
Fourthly u can't have an Hiv test and it will reflect positive within a short period of time
I would advice if u feel ur story is true abt d hiv try another hospital
As talking out of experience
If you don't understand a post, please SHUT DA FVCK UP! angry

He didn't say that the guy is in NDA. He said that he posted it because of the NDA guy's story about his cheating, condom smelling, gf.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.