Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (55337 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2017
And her name is Shade too should we connect the dots ? grin grin

folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by prettyboi1(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Newboss:
So hepatitis is an STD? undecided

You must be an inventor. You just invented a new STD grin grin grin

Pardon me, but one of the hepatitis types is transferable through sex.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Lomprico2: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.

You and your tade are very wicked and evil. angry

What dafuck did I just read

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Ameeria: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Oh dearest Lord in heaven! This is so sad.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Ge0grapher(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Op

I really like the advise you gave that guy. "bleep that hoe family and friends" Wonderful. she must pay!!

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by GetMeRight: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2017
SmartyPants:

You must be out of your mind![b][/b]

I'm not in a debate with you, and I will not show you any proof. In the first place my comment was not directed to you!

Google is freely available to all so use your mb wisely.
At least, you're good at two things.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by charlito94(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Newboss post=61658245]If you don't understand a post, please SHUT DA FVCK UP! angry

WHo be this mosquito
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Acchu bi Jalu'en

fulaniHERDSman:
You and that your diseased friend should be behind bars now. Two loose canons on mass murder mission. Somebody call the DSS or the Police!!
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Hasheem1hash(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Help people and save your self from highest torment by God by alerting police to arrest that your friend (shade) ASAP..You are the catalyst to the menace. you should have advice him earlier to get married to the girl friend and indulge in taking Anti retro viral drugs, all this story would have been cut short!
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2017
He's just hurting himself in the name of revenge

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Ge0grapher(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

B4 You say crap. put urselve in the guys condition. it is easy for you to come on nairaland and type this shit. if you have ever found urslf in a condition like this or similar to this . you will know the first thing running through ur mind will be revenge .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Ge0grapher:

B4 You say crap. put urselve in the guys condition. it is easy for you to come on nairaland and type this shit. if you have ever found urslf in a condition like this or similar to this . you will know the first thing running through ur mind will be revenge .
Revenge? 2 wrongs will never makes a right!
Both op & his friend are the most foolish person on earth!

You don't fvck your girlfriend raw no matter how much you trust her, she's your girlfriend & not wife!!!

6 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Stevengold(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2017
While others share the word of God. Some persons are sharing HIV. There is a God o

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nov6(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2017
mightyhazel:
lol.. fear fear.

u wan dey celebrate well every nov6 abi?
why not if not?
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by shoskid(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Girls is the last thing on my mind talkless of s*x, most nowadays girls are good for nothing

7 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by brightnelly(f): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me

No be the SHADE wey give TADE the blessing be this? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2017
and then you sleep with her sister as revenge,the sister sleeps with her boyfriend,and then the boyfriend cheats on the sister with another girlfriend,and then the girlfriend cheats with her own boyfriend,and the the boyfriend sleeps with your own sister
long story short
what goes around comes around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Ge0grapher(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Revenge? 2 wrongs will never makes a right!
Both op & his friend are the most foolish person on earth!

You don't fvck your girlfriend raw no matter how much you trust her, she's your girlfriend & not wife!!!
Baba. I get it , really I do. read this story one more time. they have been together for 6 good fucking years. the first 3 was the abstinence stage .until they eventually got down to it. and the dude found out she was a virgin. Nigga that builds some amount of trust. we are not just talking about a one month relationship. 6 good damn years !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Adebowale89(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
why am I seeing this tales by moonlight as a frame up story

what are the evidence to back up this your gibberish?

you can do better next time
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by chloride6: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
pedrilo:
This is why I dread relationships n sex. They both have the possibility of ruining ones' life

Even if you are Married, your wife can do outside and bring HIV to you on your bed.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
HIV is an overrated virus, too weak for all the hype it's getting.
There're many terrible viruses I wouldn't even wish on a demon...
On a scale of 1 to 10, HIV can't climb up to 5... If you know about viruses, you'd agree with me.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by nwabobo: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.

Do you know how many boyfriends that your One girlfriend has?

Better be protected Bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Ge0grapher:

Baba. I get it , really I do. read this story one more time. they have been together for 6 good fucking years. the first 3 was the abstinence stage .until they eventually got down to it. and the dude found out she was a virgin. Nigga that builds some amount of trust. we are not just talking about a one month relationship. 6 good damn years !!!
even if it's 10yrs, trust no gal even trust no married woman. Bro, wetin I don see for women matter I no go ever believe any female except my mum. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by chloride6: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2017
nokingasgod:
Let him continue to bleep evrything bleep-able, if there is no blood contact, he's wasting his time and aggravating his condition.

Bloodily fluid, not blood is required to transfer the HIV virus
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Do you know how many boyfriends that your Obe girlfriend has?
Better be protected Bro.
You dey mind him? From my experience, no gal should be trusted!
Fvck dem bitches grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Skidooo(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
What is our health sector is doing about this deadly infection? I think when the issue of miseales arose the vaccination got to our various localities which was much accessible by bit and everyone through Primary Health Care centres.
Now, why can't they employed the same medium so that people would be able to have easy access to so called Anti retroviral pills. Again, we Nigerians seriously undermined the professional job of counsellors which is very crucial in every parts of human life. Therefore, we have to stayed informed and oriented in terms of our health care, right career choice, the available rehabilitation programs, marital life and most especially self awareness. In fact, being a counselor is great!
Pls get one today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by tom12345: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:

U ARE JUST A LEARNER
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2017
chloride6:

Even if you are Married, your wife can do outside and bring HIV to you on your bed.

Very true.

Seen and heard of a number of men who got it from their wives. it's a very sad reality.

After abstinence and getting married and staying faithful to your woman, she ends up"doing d doing" outside and brings in nasty diseases home.

But, why do people only think HIV is gotten from only sex?

The woman or man might still be faithful and catch it through other means.

People just like to dey conclude say all HIV positive patients catch the virus from sex. una no dey read? angry
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by dingbang(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2017
My prick, I love you very much... And I won't let any disease infected hole come near you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ConcernedNL: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:

Stop having sex outside marriage.

Your girlfriend might be another guys side piece.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by oyonu(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2017
what if the guy had contacted the disease through other means apart from sex and had actually transferred the disease to his girl before knowing? He shouldn't have been a distributor cos it may come back and take the ones he loved dearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.