Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man (1141 Views)

Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration / ‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met" / How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man by mediahubng(m): 5:27am On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerian music superstar, Wizkid gave a crippled man a good reason to smile at the just concluded Felabration at the New African Shrine in Ikeja.

While performing the song “Pullover’ along with Kcee, Wizkid spotted a disabled man from the crowd and invited him to grace the stage with them.

He gave the lucky man some money, sprayed some more on him and also promised to do more for the man after the show.

Watch the video below;
http://verge24.com/2017/10/18/how-wizkid-treated-this-crippled-man-at-felabration-2017-will-move-you/

Re: Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man by TallPck1(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2017
A
Re: Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man by gabinogem(m): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2017
But seriously, u could have still helped the man secretly without displaying it publicly
Re: Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man by DanielsParker(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2017
very nice
Re: Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man by MustiizRaja(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2017
mhizesther:
But seriously, u could have still helped the man secretly without displaying it publicly

guess u shud go back read the story again and digest..
but if u can't I will help u out

While performing the song “Pullover’ along with Kcee, Wizkid spotted a disabled man from the crowd and invited him to grace the stage with them.
He gave the lucky man some money, sprayed some more on him and also promised to do more for the man after the show.

mind u spotted. invited him to grace the stage with him nd gave him some money..
how will he just help someone if he didn't see him among the crowd

1 Like

Re: Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2017
MustiizRaja:

guess u shud go back read the story again and digest..
but if u can't I will help u out

mind u spotted. invited him to grace the stage with him nd gave him some money..
how will he just help someone if he didn't see him among the crowd

I did read everything, but what I was trying to say was Wizkid could have just sent his pa to that man and collected his details....

(1) (Reply)

“I Once Wished Femi Otedola Wasn’t My Father” — DJ Cuppy / Tekno Is The Only Disrespectful Artiste I Know - Wizkid's Manager / Funny Look Photo Of Kayne West And Donald Trump Looking All Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.