Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is It Right Praying To God Naked? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right Praying To God Naked? (2227 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Deeper Life High School Students Praying To Receive The Holy Ghost / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Joiceee(f): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2017
I have heard people say it is so disrespectful praying to God naked, so I ask is it right or wrong?
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by mployer(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Why would you want to do that?
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by sinaj(f): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2017
mployer:
like he doesnt see you when you bathing or doing other ugly things in the dark

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Joiceee:
I have heard people say it is so disrespectful praying to God naked, so I ask is it right or wrong?
God is gay. He won't give two bleeps even if you touched yourself in his presence.

Deluded people. Smh

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by hemartins(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Praying unclad if nobody is watching isn't wrong.
Sometimes I pray in the bathroom.
But praying unclad when others are around could be wrong.
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2017
funny ladies, I personally dont think Jesus have sex, so you girls dont bother bout seducing him to grant you favors

Augustap
sinaj:
like he doesnt see you when you bathing or doing other ugly things in the dark
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Joiceee(f): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2017
mployer:
at least we were created unclad.
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Joiceee(f): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2017
hemartins:
really?
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2017
my own contribution is why did u want to pray naked? does it mean that you have no clothe at that moment? and also why would u be concious of yourself i.e in the aspect of being unclad or not when praying.?
if you think praying to God naked is wrong, then do the needful by wearing a cloth.
if you feel otherwise, then you can continue.
the main issue is that it would be wrong to even think "whether praying naked or not, is it good or bad"
you get me?
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2017
why not pray as Jesus thought in the bible (our Lords prayer)why tryna hold him to ransom?
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by whitebeard(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Nawa oo pray whenever u want to pray, does it matter what u do when praying, even drunkers pray while drinking..this question funny die.
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2017
Joiceee:
It's ABSOLUTELY WRONG.......
PLEASE wear parachute or cubicle.... before embarking on such...
How could you conceive such an idea....?
It's preposterous
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Joiceee(f): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2017
whitebeard:
Nawa oo pray whenever u want to pray, does it matter what u do when praying, even drunkers pray while drinking..this question funny die.
its funny right? I have heard many say " God is not your mate so put on your cloth" that was what prompted this argument.
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Joiceee(f): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2017
EVILFOREST:
It's ABSOLUTELY WRONG....... PLEASE wear parachute or cubicle.... before embarking on such... How could you conceive such an idea....? It's preposterous
What?
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Joiceee(f): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2017
chinedubrazil:
my own contribution is why did u want to pray naked? does it mean that you have no clothe at that moment? and also why would u be concious of yourself i.e in the aspect of being unclad or not when praying.?
if you think praying to God naked is wrong, then do the needful by wearing a cloth.
if you feel otherwise, then you can continue.
the main issue is that it would be wrong to even think "whether praying naked or not, is it good or bad"
you get me?
I don't think its wrong but so many people think it is, as you can see in the comments here
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Samsimple(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2017
If your mama swear for you unclad ur life don finish
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by whitebeard(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Joiceee:
its funny right? I have heard many say " God is not your mate so put on your cloth" that was what prompted this argument.
dude that individual is very religious... There is a big difference between "religion" and "Christianity"..!!
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Fucklove(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Hello Good people of Nigeria. Please i wish to seek for help in my job hunting as a student to keep body and soul together. I'm ready to engage myself in any legit work that would get me paid in return.I'm a student of federal polytechnic oko, and to be sincere, getting a part-time work is not an easy task and I'm really tired of depending or borrowing from people around me.
Please any member here within the school environ or knows any available spot that i can engage myself while studying should be please fix me in. God bless
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Ge0grapher(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Men can, but for women it is a NO!
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Joiceee(f): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Ge0grapher:
Men can, but for women it is a NO!
Why?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Joiceee(f): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Samsimple:
If your mama swear for you unclad ur life don finish
I tell you
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by enilove(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2017
Is there anyone in the bible who prayed naked? If there is non, why would you want to invent your own style if praying?

If you start it in the corner of your room , gradually it would spread to other homes , your children would practice it and others also. From that , someone else would want it to be taking to the church and some fake Pastors would take it in.
Many chuches that would engage in it would , for sure , have large congregations because members want to come to church to watch naked bodies. Some pastors and church members still commit adultery and fornication , how would it be when such practice is accepted.

When it gets to that level , Satan would raise up people who would criticise them and research would show that church of satan started it the past and invariably Christianity is A FAKE religion.
It would then be very very hard to convince any muslim to accept Jesus Christ .

So , bind that evil sprit bringing that evil thought into your heart.

You need to go for deliverance because it is like the devil wants to use you.
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
like he doesnt see you when you doing other ugly things in the dark
like-what? shocked
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Joiceee:
at least we were created unclad.
have ye not read the scriptures? "God is a spirit and they that worship Him must do that in spirit and truth" When u engage in prayer, the flesh is meaningless before God hence He sees ur soul and not ur flesh. Nevertheless the God of heaven is a holy God so while praying even in the secrets, get yourself covered because of the angels (1 corinthians 11 vs 10)
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Ge0grapher(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2017
Joiceee:
Why?
According to the bible . there was a time the angels found the women of the earth beautiful yo the extent that they slept with this women. so when you pray to God there is a spiritual reaction occurring that u do not know about . so in other to prevent what happened in the past to occur again . it is better you wear some cloth.

I believe I made some points . thank u
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Ge0grapher(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Y'all should stop making references to Adam and Eve being created Unclad. yes they were created unclad, but they didnt know they were naked as of that time. until the gender giving us problems presently gave us the damn fruit to eat.

There was also a reason why God did not create a woman first "naked" because he knew there were some angels that could do something funny. yea. if Lucifer could betray him. anything is possible.
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by ikemesit4477: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2017
AwesomeDuru:
God is gay. He won't give two bleeps even if you touched yourself in his presence.

Deluded people. Smh
So it is true that some peoples brain are made of popcorn!
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2017
hemartins:

Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Joiceee:
It's motive behind it that is sinful afterall our heavenly father see our unclothedness but again would you talk or chat with your earthly father naked? Your answer determines whether you would talk to God that way.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by hemartins(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Joiceee:
really?

Yes really.
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by hemartins(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=UmarIbnShittu post=61658505][/quote]

Did you forget your brain in the toilet
Re: Is It Right Praying To God Naked? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
hemartins:

Did you forget your brain in the toilet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freethinkers! How Did Your Self-awakening Start? / . / Should Abortion Be Legalize In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.