Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33320 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by GuyWise(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
count me in!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
CosmicJames:

I believe you big brother.
Very good idea. But I think under the current Nigeria system, this idea have a very little or no chance of seeing the light of success.

You have all my support.
Although I have no interest for politics because all that is in my head is business.

AS A POLITICAL SCIENTIST. I MUST SAY THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DEBATE THAT NEED TO BE EXPLORE TO THE LATTER.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE WITHOUT A RADICAL GENERATIONAL CHANGE OF POLITICAL LEADERSHIP. NOTHING WILL EVER WORK IN THIS COUNTRY. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHICH OF THIS OLD CROCKS IN CHARGE IT'S STILL THE SAME POLITICAL MENTALITY AND INTREST TO BE PROTECTED.

IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE OURS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
onatisi:
my brother, I just dey oo.. I dey wait for 2019 drama
PLEASE GET SERIOUS.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by citygarden(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Am interested anytime, any day. How can we enroll
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Baboski4real:

PLEASE GET SERIOUS.
and who told you i am not serious
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
citygarden:
Am interested anytime, any day. How can we enroll
more guideline on how to enrol will be released soon. We will be creating a Facebook group, fan page and telegram for coordination and further discussion.

Please invite your friends to join, share this to get more youths aware. Let's jointly pioneer the youth revolution we need in Nigeria.

Nigeria is in dire need of positive change to save our collective future.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
onatisi:
and who told you i am not serious
U
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
ourchoice:
It is time for Nigerian youths to take charge of their future and stop the aged men and women from ruining our future and that of our unborn children in the name of politics and leadership.

All through my life, I have always hated and avoided politics because I feel less concerned and also feel its a dirty game for bad people, but funny enough, these same bad people decide our fate and future in this country, so why do we keep running away from politics as youths of Nigeria

PDP = APC

They don't care about the future of Nigerians, they care about enriching themselves and looting more money for their unborn generation. They have nothing to offer us. We shouldn't allow APC or PDP to win in 2019, enough is enough! We are tired of their fake promises! We are tired of their division of Nigeria using religion and tribalism as a tool. If not for bad leadership, Nigeria would have been a lovely country like USA where other country citizens will clamor to come in but look at Nigeria today, we are in a total mess! No future!

No Nigerian is sure of his or her future no matter how rich you are today, why Bad leadership! Nigerians are corrupt, Nigerians steal because they are scared of their future, they are scared their children and family will suffer tomorrow, so they steal and do all nonsense to secure a future they are scared of.

How can a governor proceed to become a senator after exhausting 8 years in office doing nothing for his state And we youths support them and help them actualize their devilish goals just because of peanut money.

How can we elect people who have no proven clean business or career success through diligence and integrity as our leaders Our president, governors should be successful entrepreneurs, CEOs, business gurus, technocrats and not retired military men who only believe in guns. Nigeria is still under military rule....its either a retired military officer is ruling us or his stooge is....so how do we claim to be a democratic nation

Who said corruption can only be fought with guns and bombs In 21st century, you fight corruption with technology and not with guns and bartons.

Agriculture is never what we need to develop Nigeria; these old men are deceiving us...what we need to change Nigeria is technology and we must go for it! With technology, we will develop our agriculture, medical sector, manufacturing sector, etc.

Whoever told you that Nigeria is making progress is deceiving you! How can we as a nation not able to take care of presidents health and we call ourself a nation

It is shameful that as advanced nations of the world are moving towards technology-driven youth leadership and e-government, Nigeria is still stuck in the 1960 leadership style of gun barrels whereby retired military officers and retired civil servants who ought to be resting with their grandchildren and telling them Moon tales are now the ones making ancient policies for our future based on their ancient ideas that are most times obsolete and not feasible in our today technology-driven world.

How do we as youths of 21st century believe that old men who only believe in traditional agriculture and crude oil mining as the only way to develop a nation will bring the much desired change we need to build our dream nation

We need to change this status quo now!

Visit foreign embassies; especially US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, UAE, China, Australia, South Africa, just name it and see how Nigerian youths are queueing up en mass to leave Nigeria as if Nigeria is at war. Even war torn countries like Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc aren't witnessing the mass migration of her citizen compared to what's happening in Nigeria now, why

Because Nigerians are scared of the future of Nigeria, so they are leaving to any habitable planet just to flee from the hardship inflicted on Nigeria by bad leaders we have had over the years.

Nigerian youths please let's all arise as one this time irrespective of our tribe, religion or affiliation....we have a common enemy to fight: poverty, unemployment, under-employment and of course leadership corruption!

We can change Nigeria as one united youths!

How can we achieve this

Let's form a Nigerian youth revolution party with the aim of electing selfless and visionary youth leaders in various key leadership positions in Nigeria; President, Governors, Senators (very important), state legislators, reps, etc.

Remember, youths make up majority of Nigeria's voting population, so if we can unite, believe me, we can win these seats and chart a new course for Nigeria that every Nigerian will be proud of.

I therefore table my request to you honorable youths; let's form a Nigerian Youth Revolution Party.

The manifesto will be rolled out..and if you have suggestions on how to bring this to reality please come forward.

After the party is formed, we will invite Nigerian youths home and abroad that are doing exceedingly well in their respective fields to join us. We will have unique binding rules to ensure we elect only the best who have Nigeria at heart.

Top on our manifesto will be job creation through 21st century entrepreneurship development, Nigerian technology revolution, restructuring Nigeria for effective leadership and grassroot governance, elimination of leadership corruption through the use of internet technology, creating a honest and truthful database of Nigerians to enable us know who and who are Nigerians.
Lemme be the official media publisher of this organization
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ddcoments(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
I think we should take this very serious. This country needs a true revolution and believe me, social media is a tool we can use to get people of our generation together. I am not interested in politics but I am in true support of the youth taking control of the affairs of this nation .

My suggestion is that we get enough support of this proposition from this media and see the number of people who are interested and also blow this out of proportion .if we get millions of youth in support then we can kick start with registering the party for a true change . LET US CREATE AN ONLINE FORUM AND GROW THIS IDEA.We need to safe Nigeria from these bunch of old criminals and dull politicians who don't have our future at hand. I have actually thought this but I didn't know how to start or begin but knowing that i have people who think this way is a step in the right direction .

We the youth of this country have to rise up now and change things for our future generations.Let us not under rate what we can achieve with this move because with determination and God on our side we can achieve alot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's sad that our country has been divided among religious and ethnic lines. It's a real shame. These oldies know that tribal sentiment and division is what they need to take them to the top. They play with our future like a game of ping-pong.Its all a game to them and they will never take us seriously unless we demand rapid change. No more failed incompetent governors and presidents running endless elections even after they have done nothing when they were previously in the position of power. I currently live abroad and seriously want to come back to my country, but even the mere mention of my intention is met with a pushback from friends and family as they honestly think me coming to Nigeria is the most idiotic thing I or anyone can think of. Of course, I have ignored their fears and I remain determined to relocate back home. No matter how many foreign passports you acquire, you are and will still remain Nigerian. Enough of this hopelessness in Nigeria. Yes, our country is bad, but Nigeria still belongs to us. We cannot run away nor escape it. Please create the groups as soon as possible.
Every now and then, I read Nigerian news to see if there is a positive movement, something to give me the motivation that my idea of coming back is not an idiotic one. But every time I read Nigeria news, there is nothing positive, same old garbage. How can these heartless politicians sleep at night with the state of affairs? How do they justify the plundering of our wealth and natural resources for their own selfish purpose?

The bad roads still affect them
The lack of electricity still affects them
The lack of good schools still affects them (which is why they opt to send their children abroad).
The lack of security still affects them too(leading to them paying a ridiculous amount for their own personal security).
The lack of good hospitals still affects them (you will see them traveling abroad to treat a mosquito bite).

So why do they not want to make our country better, knowing fully well that the state of the country affects us all? They don't care simply because they are stupid and brain dead. They have no vision nor do they have long-term goals for our country. They just want to use the money they are supposed to use for the development our country to secure the future of their children abroad, thinking that by doing so, they will save their generation from the obvious mess they have created. Not knowing that this is not going to secure their children's future as we are still discriminated against and people will always look down on us unless we make our country relevant.
Look at the amount of money people pay for visas, even though a large majority of them are denied. Most of these countries impose ridiculous visa fees, knowing full well they have a cap on the number of applicants that they can give visa's to. Most of these countries foreign embassies are used to make big money for their own country. Imagine if this money is instead used in Nigeria to benefit Nigerian's instead of keeping it in the pockets of foreign embassies, who still treat us like garbage at their embassy, even in our own country.
I want every Nigerian to be able to hold their Nigerian passport and be proud of it when they are in any countries airport. I want every Nigerian to be taken seriously no matter the country they are traveling to. I want other countries to be interested enough to migrate to Nigeria with their talents which we can tap into, rather than the mass migration of Nigerians with their talent and skills out of the country. We are loosing at all front. We are loosing our highly talented and skilled countrymen and women, who take their talent to other countries where they will be valued. YES!!. Enough is Enough!! Please get the ball rolling ASAP. No dulling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
I like this.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by unohbethel(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
wow i like this idea....
as for we biafrans, this is what we want(a technology driven economic nation)..if nigeria is truly working, no body will want to disintegrate..thats why i laugh at some people wo think that we want biafra because buhari is in power.no! biafrans want a nation where there is justice and peace..but the truth is that nigeria is DEEPLY divided over religous and ethnic lines..thats why youths has not rising to hold our leaders accountable..so this ur idea is fine cos wen its realized, biafra will die a natural death.but since nigeria does not want to develop, BIAFRA IS OUR OPTION...¤Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by starkid1996(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lets start now
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ddcoments(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
We need numbers and please this is a very important forum . If we get the numbers,am telling u guys, we will go far. We have had enough of lies and deceit.we have now till 2018 to see the number of youths that will support this course. This is beyond ethnic , tribal or religious difference but simply the will to change events in this country.

Let us all take this serious PLEASE and PLEASE. If we manage to achieve the required number we need and am talking about tens of millions of Nigerian youths then, all we need to do is sample intellectuals from all fields who fall within this bracket of youths and present them for all youths to decide whom they prefer to represent us .

We need real change and please create this group and attached these
comments so far let's start passing the message around and ascertain our population size .
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ddcoments(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Baboski4real:

AS A POLITICAL SCIENTIST. I MUST SAY THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DEBATE THAT NEED TO BE EXPLORE TO THE LATTER.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE WITHOUT A RADICAL GENERATIONAL CHANGE OF POLITICAL LEADERSHIP. NOTHING WILL EVER WORK IN THIS COUNTRY. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHICH OF THIS OLD CROCKS IN CHARGE IT'S STILL THE SAME POLITICAL MENTALITY AND INTREST TO BE PROTECTED.

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Chipappii(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'm on this one.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Atiku2019:

My brother how far na grin

i am really enjoying this thread cheesy
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by GreatEngineer(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is just the starting point, with determination we will pull down the strong hold.
Good job, am solidly behind this move.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ddcoments(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
ourchoice:
It is time for Nigerian youths to take charge of their future and stop the aged men and women from ruining our future and that of our unborn children in the name of politics and leadership.

All through my life, I have always hated and avoided politics because I feel less concerned and also feel its a dirty game for bad people, but funny enough, these same bad people decide our fate and future in this country, so why do we keep running away from politics as youths of Nigeria

PDP = APC

They don't care about the future of Nigerians, they care about enriching themselves and looting more money for their unborn generation. They have nothing to offer us. We shouldn't allow APC or PDP to win in 2019, enough is enough! We are tired of their fake promises! We are tired of their division of Nigeria using religion and tribalism as a tool. If not for bad leadership, Nigeria would have been a lovely country like USA where other country citizens will clamor to come in but look at Nigeria today, we are in a total mess! No future!

No Nigerian is sure of his or her future no matter how rich you are today, why Bad leadership! Nigerians are corrupt, Nigerians steal because they are scared of their future, they are scared their children and family will suffer tomorrow, so they steal and do all nonsense to secure a future they are scared of.

How can a governor proceed to become a senator after exhausting 8 years in office doing nothing for his state And we youths support them and help them actualize their devilish goals just because of peanut money.

How can we elect people who have no proven clean business or career success through diligence and integrity as our leaders Our president, governors should be successful entrepreneurs, CEOs, business gurus, technocrats and not retired military men who only believe in guns. Nigeria is still under military rule....its either a retired military officer is ruling us or his stooge is....so how do we claim to be a democratic nation

Who said corruption can only be fought with guns and bombs In 21st century, you fight corruption with technology and not with guns and bartons.

Agriculture is never what we need to develop Nigeria; these old men are deceiving us...what we need to change Nigeria is technology and we must go for it! With technology, we will develop our agriculture, medical sector, manufacturing sector, etc.

Whoever told you that Nigeria is making progress is deceiving you! How can we as a nation not able to take care of presidents health and we call ourself a nation

It is shameful that as advanced nations of the world are moving towards technology-driven youth leadership and e-government, Nigeria is still stuck in the 1960 leadership style of gun barrels whereby retired military officers and retired civil servants who ought to be resting with their grandchildren and telling them Moon tales are now the ones making ancient policies for our future based on their ancient ideas that are most times obsolete and not feasible in our today technology-driven world.

How do we as youths of 21st century believe that old men who only believe in traditional agriculture and crude oil mining as the only way to develop a nation will bring the much desired change we need to build our dream nation

We need to change this status quo now!

Visit foreign embassies; especially US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, UAE, China, Australia, South Africa, just name it and see how Nigerian youths are queueing up en mass to leave Nigeria as if Nigeria is at war. Even war torn countries like Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc aren't witnessing the mass migration of her citizen compared to what's happening in Nigeria now, why

Because Nigerians are scared of the future of Nigeria, so they are leaving to any habitable planet just to flee from the hardship inflicted on Nigeria by bad leaders we have had over the years.

Nigerian youths please let's all arise as one this time irrespective of our tribe, religion or affiliation....we have a common enemy to fight: poverty, unemployment, under-employment and of course leadership corruption!

We can change Nigeria as one united youths!

How can we achieve this

Let's form a Nigerian youth revolution party with the aim of electing selfless and visionary youth leaders in various key leadership positions in Nigeria; President, Governors, Senators (very important), state legislators, reps, etc.

Remember, youths make up majority of Nigeria's voting population, so if we can unite, believe me, we can win these seats and chart a new course for Nigeria that every Nigerian will be proud of.

I therefore table my request to you honorable youths; let's form a Nigerian Youth Revolution Party.

The manifesto will be rolled out..and if you have suggestions on how to bring this to reality please come forward.

After the party is formed, we will invite Nigerian youths home and abroad that are doing exceedingly well in their respective fields to join us. We will have unique binding rules to ensure we elect only the best who have Nigeria at heart.

Top on our manifesto will be job creation through 21st century entrepreneurship development, Nigerian technology revolution, restructuring Nigeria for effective leadership and grassroot governance, elimination of leadership corruption through the use of internet technology, creating a honest and truthful database of Nigerians to enable us know who and who are Nigerians.

My brother am with u full time on this . This is a genuine course and we will achieve something unimaginable if we are serious.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by WetinConsignMe: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good idea
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ddcoments(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=ddcoments post=61671828][/quote]

You don't need to be a pessimist. The greatest results ever achieved are those people thought will never happen. We just have believe in ourselves. We actually have nothing to lose. I am not seeking any political post but I need us all, the youths to believe in ourselves. These crooks have brainwashed us to the point that we think we can't achieve anything on our own meanwhile they always depend on us. Let us have an open mind because we have nothing to lose. We need to grow numbers and support these course with what ever we have .
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ddcoments(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Baboski4real:

You don't need to be a pessimist. The greatest results ever achieved are those people thought will never happen. We just have believe in ourselves. We actually have nothing to lose. I am not seeking any political post but I need us all, the youths to believe in ourselves. These crooks have brainwashed us to the point that we think we can't achieve anything on our own meanwhile they always depend on us. Let us have an open mind because we have nothing to lose. We need to grow numbers and support these course with what ever we have .
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'm behind you guys. Together we can do this!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
ddcoments:

ABSOLUTELY.
LETS GET STARTED.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by swagagolic01(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
We Nigeria youths re only known for noise, ntn more.... why will the likes of IBB, OBJ, BAT, GEJ, and the rest of our failed leaders be deciding who will be our next president?? WHY But I know this initiative will be hijacked by 1 politician sha... so I stand with ATIKU instead of wasting my time here..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
ddcoments:

Bro we are on the same page on this. just saying what has been obvious all along. and hope we are ready for this cos am in with all my heart and soul.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
swagagolic01:
We Nigeria youths re only known for noise, ntn more.... why will the likes of IBB, OBJ, BAT, GEJ, and the rest of our failed leaders be deciding who will be our next president?? WHY But I know this initiative will be hijacked by 1 politician sha... so I stand with ATIKU instead of wasting my time here..

bro u too arsh.
Lets give this a try. What do u stand to loose instead of this your...... ATICULATE. I AM A NORTHERNER. BUT THERE'S GOOD ABOUT THIS GUYS.

THAT IS THE BLUNT REALITY.

Just try eh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
make i just dey watch . grin grin

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
onatisi:
make i just dey watch . grin grin

AS FOR U...

"MAY GOD SAVE US FROM ENEMIES WITHIN AND WITHOUT"

Can we all say a Big AMEEEEN!

We would need it and more importantly our HEART TO STAY FOCUS ON THE FUTURE NOT (SELLOUTS)
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Chipappii(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Baboski4real:

AS FOR U...

"MAY GOD SAVE US FROM ENEMIES WITHIN AND WITHOUT"

Can we all say a Big AMEEEEN!

We would need it and more importantly our HEART TO STAY FOCUS ON THE FUTURE NOT (SELLOUTS)

Amen [*100]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.