Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33256 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by NYRP: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Good morning fellow comrades. Let me remind us all once again for those that are just joining us, the objective of NYRP movement is to be a platform under which visionary and selfless youth leaders from all parts of Nigeria could be elected to pioneer the next generation of Nigerian leaders, starting from; president, governors, senators, reps, LGA chairmen, state assemblies, etc, to build a new Nigeria that will be more prosperous and favorable to every Nigerian irrespective of tribe, religion or political affiliation.

To achieve this goal, NYRP has zero tolerance for any form of corruption! Zero tolerance for any form of tribalism or racial discrimination! Zero tolerance for any form of religious discrimination or extremism! Zero tolerance for division of Nigeria! Nigeria must remain one irrespective of our challenges. Dividing Nigeria will never solve our present problems but will rather worsen them. We have 1 tribe and 1 religion, which is *national unity & development.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2017
NYRP:
Hi lindabon, plz change the names....henceforth, NYRP stands for: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement. Make all the necessary changes, thanks
lol grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Mirallas: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
We need also the influence of celebrities so as to increase the popularity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Mirallas:
true but u know as we are still in the formation stage now, they won't want to be a part of us, but wait until we are strong and watch everybody want to associate with this movement, that's the funny thing about we Nigerians; we love already made things, we neglect days of little beginning and we have creation....we rather. prefer to enjoy finished projects
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mirallas:
most of these celebrities are after their stomach & nothing else. here's Yul Edochie ends, he will be made commissioner soon https://www.nairaland.com/4183054/anambra-election-yul-edochie-withdraws
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Mirallas: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

most of these celebrities are after their stomach & nothing else. here's Yul Edochie ends, he will be made commissioner soon https://www.nairaland.com/4183054/anambra-election-yul-edochie-withdraws
I absolutely agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
WE HAVE TO CHANGE THAT. WE NEED A BETTER NIGERIA. I SAW PEOPLE COMPLAINING IN THE NPOWER PAGE BECAUSE THEY WHERE NOT SELECTED BECAUSE OF MERE 30K. WHAT WILL 30K DO FOR A GRADUATE? HOW MUCH IS SCHOOL FEES?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2017
WE HAVE TO CHANGE THAT. WE NEED A BETTER NIGERIA. I SAW PEOPLE COMPLAINING IN THE NPOWER PAGE BECAUSE THEY WHERE NOT SELECTED BECAUSE OF MERE 30K. WHAT WILL 30K DO FOR A GRADUATE? HOW MUCH IS SCHOOL FEES?

OR SEARCH FACEBOOK FOR

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Sleemut09: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is the invite link to join this forum WhatsApp group, It will do us good to share the link and invite others as the first general meeting will hold tonight by 7pm

https:///2WJJ27mu2bP77FqYBucR9J
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Bluffly: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
ourchoice:

It is time for Nigerian youths to take charge of their future and stop the aged men and women from ruining our future and that of our unborn children in the name of politics and leadership.

All through my life, I have always hated and avoided politics because I feel less concerned and also feel its a dirty game for bad people, but funny enough, these same bad people decide our fate and future in this country, so why do we keep running away from politics as youths of Nigeria

PDP = APC

They don't care about the future of Nigerians, they care about enriching themselves and looting more money for their unborn generation. They have nothing to offer us. We shouldn't allow APC or PDP to win in 2019, enough is enough! We are tired of their fake promises! We are tired of their division of Nigeria using religion and tribalism as a tool. If not for bad leadership, Nigeria would have been a lovely country like USA where other country citizens will clamor to come in but look at Nigeria today, we are in a total mess! No future!

No Nigerian is sure of his or her future no matter how rich you are today, why Bad leadership! Nigerians are corrupt, Nigerians steal because they are scared of their future, they are scared their children and family will suffer tomorrow, so they steal and do all nonsense to secure a future they are scared of.

How can a governor proceed to become a senator after exhausting 8 years in office doing nothing for his state And we youths support them and help them actualize their devilish goals just because of peanut money.

How can we elect people who have no proven clean business or career success through diligence and integrity as our leaders Our president, governors should be successful entrepreneurs, CEOs, business gurus, technocrats and not retired military men who only believe in guns. Nigeria is still under military rule....its either a retired military officer is ruling us or his stooge is....so how do we claim to be a democratic nation

Who said corruption can only be fought with guns and bombs In 21st century, you fight corruption with technology and not with guns and bartons.

Agriculture is never what we need to develop Nigeria; these old men are deceiving us...what we need to change Nigeria is technology and we must go for it! With technology, we will develop our agriculture, medical sector, manufacturing sector, etc.

Whoever told you that Nigeria is making progress is deceiving you! How can we as a nation not able to take care of presidents health and we call ourself a nation

It is shameful that as advanced nations of the world are moving towards technology-driven youth leadership and e-government, Nigeria is still stuck in the 1960 leadership style of gun barrels whereby retired military officers and retired civil servants who ought to be resting with their grandchildren and telling them Moon tales are now the ones making ancient policies for our future based on their ancient ideas that are most times obsolete and not feasible in our today technology-driven world.

How do we as youths of 21st century believe that old men who only believe in traditional agriculture and crude oil mining as the only way to develop a nation will bring the much desired change we need to build our dream nation

We need to change this status quo now!

Visit foreign embassies; especially US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, UAE, China, Australia, South Africa, just name it and see how Nigerian youths are queueing up en mass to leave Nigeria as if Nigeria is at war. Even war torn countries like Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc aren't witnessing the mass migration of her citizen compared to what's happening in Nigeria now, why

Because Nigerians are scared of the future of Nigeria, so they are leaving to any habitable planet just to flee from the hardship inflicted on Nigeria by bad leaders we have had over the years.

Nigerian youths please let's all arise as one this time irrespective of our tribe, religion or affiliation....we have a common enemy to fight: poverty, unemployment, under-employment and of course leadership corruption!

We can change Nigeria as one united youths!

How can we achieve this

Let's form a Nigerian youth revolution party with the aim of electing selfless and visionary youth leaders in various key leadership positions in Nigeria; President, Governors, Senators (very important), state legislators, reps, etc.

Remember, youths make up majority of Nigeria's voting population, so if we can unite, believe me, we can win these seats and chart a new course for Nigeria that every Nigerian will be proud of.

I therefore table my request to you honorable youths; let's form a Nigerian Youth Revolution Party.

The manifesto will be rolled out..and if you have suggestions on how to bring this to reality please come forward.

After the party is formed, we will invite Nigerian youths home and abroad that are doing exceedingly well in their respective fields to join us. We will have unique binding rules to ensure we elect only the best who have Nigeria at heart.

Top on our manifesto will be job creation through 21st century entrepreneurship development, Nigerian technology revolution, restructuring Nigeria for effective leadership and grassroot governance, elimination of leadership corruption through the use of internet technology, creating a honest and truthful database of Nigerians to enable us know who and who are Nigerians.
Good one, but for this to work, there must be utmost transparency from the beginning. I have this dream as well and have been nurturing a political party, with genuine initiatives that will drive equality, infrastructure development and diversification of the economy. Summarily allowing the creation of wealth to drive our economy.
Wealth is our resources, education, quality living, infrastructural development, holding leaders accountable, social policies that works, effective realtime data of all Nigerians, etc.
This needs to start on a good note. This should be an idea and not an interest group. An idea that must be unanimously agreed to. Let me rest for now.

But I must say, that we need a website and a fund raising mechanism that will be devoid if any form of government funds. Also a robust accounting system which must always be made public to all members as a statement of affairs.

We just need to start from somewhere
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by londoner: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Op I really like this idea. Is it going to include those abroad born of Nigerian parents?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by EbizCoachNg2: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
londoner:
Op I really like this idea. Is it going to include those abroad born of Nigerian parents?

Dead or Alive? Almost 30 days of no contribution and update. Whatsapp group? Telegram group link?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by EbizCoachNg2: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
ourchoice:

It is time for Nigerian youths to take charge of their future and stop the aged men and women from ruining our future and that of our unborn children in the name of politics and leadership.

All through my life, I have always hated and avoided politics because I feel less concerned and also feel its a dirty game for bad people, but funny enough, these same bad people decide our fate and future in this country, so why do we keep running away from politics as youths of Nigeria

PDP = APC

They don't care about the future of Nigerians, they care about enriching themselves and looting more money for their unborn generation. They have nothing to offer us. We shouldn't allow APC or PDP to win in 2019, enough is enough! We are tired of their fake promises! We are tired of their division of Nigeria using religion and tribalism as a tool. If not for bad leadership, Nigeria would have been a lovely country like USA where other country citizens will clamor to come in but look at Nigeria today, we are in a total mess! No future!

No Nigerian is sure of his or her future no matter how rich you are today, why Bad leadership! Nigerians are corrupt, Nigerians steal because they are scared of their future, they are scared their children and family will suffer tomorrow, so they steal and do all nonsense to secure a future they are scared of.

How can a governor proceed to become a senator after exhausting 8 years in office doing nothing for his state And we youths support them and help them actualize their devilish goals just because of peanut money.

How can we elect people who have no proven clean business or career success through diligence and integrity as our leaders Our president, governors should be successful entrepreneurs, CEOs, business gurus, technocrats and not retired military men who only believe in guns. Nigeria is still under military rule....its either a retired military officer is ruling us or his stooge is....so how do we claim to be a democratic nation

Who said corruption can only be fought with guns and bombs In 21st century, you fight corruption with technology and not with guns and bartons.

Agriculture is never what we need to develop Nigeria; these old men are deceiving us...what we need to change Nigeria is technology and we must go for it! With technology, we will develop our agriculture, medical sector, manufacturing sector, etc.

Whoever told you that Nigeria is making progress is deceiving you! How can we as a nation not able to take care of presidents health and we call ourself a nation

It is shameful that as advanced nations of the world are moving towards technology-driven youth leadership and e-government, Nigeria is still stuck in the 1960 leadership style of gun barrels whereby retired military officers and retired civil servants who ought to be resting with their grandchildren and telling them Moon tales are now the ones making ancient policies for our future based on their ancient ideas that are most times obsolete and not feasible in our today technology-driven world.

How do we as youths of 21st century believe that old men who only believe in traditional agriculture and crude oil mining as the only way to develop a nation will bring the much desired change we need to build our dream nation

Visit foreign embassies; especially US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, UAE, China, Australia, South Africa, just name it and see how Nigerian youths are queueing up en mass to leave Nigeria as if Nigeria is at war. Even war torn countries like Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc aren't witnessing the mass migration of her citizen compared to what's happening in Nigeria now, why

Because Nigerians are scared of the future of Nigeria, so they are leaving to any habitable planet just to flee from the hardship inflicted on Nigeria by bad leaders we have had over the years.

Nigerian youths please let's all arise as one this time irrespective of our tribe, religion or affiliation....we have a common enemy to fight: poverty, unemployment, under-employment and of course leadership corruption!

How can we achieve this

Let's form a Nigerian youth revolution party with the aim of electing selfless and visionary youth leaders in various key leadership positions in Nigeria; President, Governors, Senators (very important), state legislators, reps, etc.

Remember, youths make up majority of Nigeria's voting population, so if we can unite, believe me, we can win these seats and chart a new course for Nigeria that every Nigerian will be proud of.

I therefore table my request to you honorable youths; let's form a Nigerian Youth Revolution Party.

The manifesto will be rolled out..and if you have suggestions on how to bring this to reality please come forward.

After the party is formed, we will invite Nigerian youths home and abroad that are doing exceedingly well in their respective fields to join us. We will have unique binding rules to ensure we elect only the best who have Nigeria at heart.

Top on our manifesto will be job creation through 21st century entrepreneurship development, Nigerian technology revolution, restructuring Nigeria for effective leadership and grassroot governance, elimination of leadership corruption through the use of internet technology, creating a honest and truthful database of Nigerians to enable us know who and who are Nigerians.

Dead or Alive? Almost 30 days of no contribution and update. Whatsapp group? Telegram group link?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 2:22pm On May 19, 2018
Died dream
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 2:23pm On May 19, 2018
EbizCoachNg2:

Dead ofcourse
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 2:25pm On May 19, 2018
sad angry
daclemx:

OR SEARCH FACEBOOK FOR

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP)
Way that thing way you sharp your mouth finish
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 2:26pm On May 19, 2018
ourchoice:
true but u know as we are still in the formation stage now, they won't want to be a part of us, but wait until we are strong and watch everybody want to associate with this movement, that's the funny thing about we Nigerians; we love already made things, we neglect days of little beginning and we have creation....we rather. prefer to enjoy finished projects

You Run?? grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
ourchoice:

PDP = APC

How can we achieve this

Send me a direct message ifetayo.alo@gmail.com
If you are still interested in the movement, we can keep it alive together. I have a plan
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
So painful such a dream die down..
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
ourchoice:

PDP = APC

How can we achieve this

What happened to this beautiful dream? It is really heart breaking and discouraging
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Drella(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
No be me go do politics in Nigeria.

Let those who spoilt it carry their crosses.As for me,I'm taking my whole linage outta this shithole!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death / JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers / Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.