Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (51906 Views)

NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos / Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by activistjohnny(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2017
They discovered Johnny suffering from stab injuries. London Ambulance Service also rushed to the scene and attempted to treat him but he died at the scene, less than an hour later, at 2.57am.
His 21-year-old fiancée was at the scene when police arrived and was arrested on suspicion of murder. She was taken to a north London police station, where she remains in custody.
Shedding more light on what transpired, Akin, a friend of the deceased, said: “News is that the woman he proposed to stabbed him in the chest, a few times, in the middle of the night, after a heated argument.
She claimed he stabbed himself, but who stabs themselves in the chest repeatedly after a fight though. She called his mum earlier in the night that they were fighting and later-on she called them again the he stabbed himself.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/29-yr-old-nigerian-man-allegedly.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by activistjohnny(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2017
love is blind. no patience and faithfulness again. well this not to worry much as i know that this are the signs of end time. God will continue to uphold us ooo. rip to the cool guy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by arrhem: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2017
So she just killed that fine boy like that, 21years old
kwa

RIP to the dead

OP you stingy o, na you post na you first comment.
I don think say I made FTC, anyway better days
ahead.

For scholarships, schools admission, visa
processing, etc to study in any country visit http://
arrhem..com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by DanielsParker(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2017
too bad.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by midolian(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2017
After all the kneeling to propose, na knife end am. choi! cry

The poor boy never knew he was proposing to his death. May his soul rest well.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by arrhem: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2017
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Florblu(f): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2017
"Women are evil"!!!

We have been fighting this battle for so long now, trying so hard to cancel that bad notion that we are evil.

But some of you have taken it upon yourself to make sure the idea sticks. WHY?!!!

Chineke na poogi oo. you

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by LordIsaac(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2017
"Love" has roɓɓed manƴ of this life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by crismark(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2017
after some smelly mouths will be ranting "domestic violence" upandan

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by zolapower: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Let it not be that I never type rip ,btw what a sad way to go ,from woman he came and then through woman he left .
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by lelvin(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Eyaah

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by castrol180(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Why all these ladies think with their hoes /holes in between their thigh or the bumps on their chests? And they will be saying it is only guys that are wicked and violent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by rottenPussy: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2017
In Michel dapper’s voice:

I say ski pidi pi, you can never bae!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Rmxr: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2017
OP why didn't you include the girl's name

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by OlympianZeus(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2017
What's up with Ladies and stabbing nowadays

The other time na one bae with scissors, now this one again. Guys, this is a warning, if you no say you get troublesome bae wey fit end your career, kuku leave am now.

No dey underestimate your babe if she no dey talk too much... And learn to leave matter for Matthias.

For those guys who no wan leave dangerous bae because of love

E fit be you ooo

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by BrutalJab: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Trust nobody

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Rip
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by SalamRushdie: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2017
The way women are mean these days I always advise my friends to make sure the sleep alone with the doors of their room locked after any argument with a woman ..These women of the Instagram age are very dangerous especially in the hours and day after an argument ..Guys stay woke

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by nrexzy: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2017
The rate at which girls r killing their bfs Shaa.. I tire oooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Proffdada: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2017
arrhem:
So he just killed that fine boy like that, 21years old
kwa

RIP to the dead

OP you stingy o, na you post na you first comment.
I don think say I made FTC, anyway better days
ahead.

For scholarships, schools admission, visa
processing, etc to study in any country visit http://
arrhem..com
i need what you're smoking smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by affable4(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2017
The guy gave the babe so much advantage in the relationship that she sees him as nothing too big to stab.
And when they (babes) are been oppressed and put in check in a relationship they cry fowl.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by chigoizie7(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2017
The rate at which women violently kill men these days is very alarming.

But they will all keep mute.

Lately, the final year guy, the India guy and this, plus so many I can't remember.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by dhardline(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Things are happening cry
But I know I'll find this kind of love the Holy Bible talks about.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Fxwarrior: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2017
That is after kneeling down to propose to her o. If I hear I kneel down propose to woman after all these stress.

Now she wants to inherit his wealth abi? Coconut tree fall on her joor.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Lunagirl(f): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Florblu:
Women are evil!!!

We have been fighting this battle for so long now, trying so hard to cancel that bad notion that we are evil.

But some of you have taken it upon yourself to make sure the idea sticks. WHY?!!!

Chineke na poogi oo.

Please fight for yourself. Which one is that you are fighting for women not to be evil?

Evil has no gender. If you are evil, you are. Don't join men to say generalized nonsense about the female gender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Trendy247: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Fxwarrior: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2017
midolian:
After all the kneeling to propose, na knife end am. choi! cry

The poor boy never knew he was proposing to his death. May his soul rest well.

Seems we share same thoughts on kneel down propose ish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by kay29000(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2017
I remember one fine innocent lookin girl i was working on dating back in the day...she was kinda doing shakara, but i didn't know she was already falling for me.

So, one day i invited her for a party in my house (my bro had a small birthday get together), and after most of the guests had left, i was playing with one of my female friends (a friend of the house), and then when i went back to my room to talk to my girl, she looked so vexed. She had had a little alcohol during the party and her true nature came out. She asked me who the girl i was playing with was and then started raising her voice and telling me she could get violent...when i laughed it off, she started scartering things in the room, and then she charged at me. I grabbed her and petted her.

After i got her out of the house that day with no more drama, i started ploting the peaceful resolution of that relationship. Before the girl will get angry one night and stab me in my sleep.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Infact I am not kneeling down to propose again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. / We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.