Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? (7735 Views)

Did They Say Blogging No Longer Give Money In Nigeria Now? It Is A Lie; See Why / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by IamShiningStar(f): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Finstar:
I started blogging four months ago, with N20k and believe me, it was the best decision of my life. People are now asking if I have join yahoo yahoo lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every dime in my account first passed through my blog.. As an undergraduate, I think I'm now a big boy.. This is just the beginning cause I'm balling higher by God's grace. Blogging is about knowing what you're going into.. Once you know what you're in for, you then channel the right energy and see fast result.

Most newbies are not ready to learn.. Sit down and learn, they won't.. There are lots of materials online.. I once wanted to guide people in blogging as a mentor.. Free of charge., to help them blog right.. But most of the people are not ready to learn it all.. They will want you stay and type an epistle for them on whatsapp when they can easily access that info online.. If you refer them to Google, it will be as if you're too proud or doesn't want to help..

If you have a mentor, that doesn't stop you from getting info else where..

If you are looking for a web designer, to help you start a blog, hit me up.. If you've the right mindset, I will selfishly guide you in the right niche and core knowledge you need to succeed.

kudos! that's the spirit! more Grace to succeed jare!
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Blogging is a good deal if you know what you are doing. .to me it has made me live the kind of life I have wanted. .I saw it coming and i know it WILL BE profitable and I went for the kill. .I open my blog by may 2016, and applied for adsense in July and got it. .by October 2016 I got my first pay of $350. .since then till now I hv Ben getting on average $500 monthly, infact during the FG jobforall stuff, I made $1700. .this is not a show off but i feel so relax and able to contribute to most obligations around me. .though I do blogging as a part time with only adsense I am incline to, but am thinking of adding more. .Amazon, fiver,etc. .
with such increase in dollar earnings I open 4 more blogs which I control and manage by myself. .I know the money is there and dat has been my motivation plus the passion for writing. .Blogging is the best deal and I would ask folks to join it. .to me am still living an average life as I know my targets and what I intend to get from blogging in terms of finance and development in life. .am so grateful to God.
www.valentine202.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by morereb10: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
webincomeplus:

I earn over $1500 monthly from Adsense and Amazon affiliate. Convert to naira and answer the questions on my behalf.

bros, teach me biko
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by ibietela2(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Not much but am getting there

1 Like

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by morereb10: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Prec1ous:
Everything.

The internet is a blessing!

God bless, amazon and adsense.

My dear, try to teach me biko, have been blogging for almost 3 years now but nothing to show for it. but I wont relent.

I love blogging
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by kelvinhilton(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Am looking into internet business. But not blogging, am looking at the likes of fiver, mini- import and Amazon.
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Finstar: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamShiningStar:
kudos! that's the spirit! more Grace to succeed jare!

Amen sir
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by bummyla(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
As A Christian Blogger! No! But I am Getting There! But I have $380 Trapped b/w WordAds & Paypal
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Saverin: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Silvermoney:
I don't have everything yet, but I am grateful for the liberation... The freedom, and total control, no obligation, BORDERLESS lifestyle online income has offered me.

I can live in any part of the world I want and still make money, as long as I have a laptop, a phone, and an Internet connection. I can be in Lagos today and Owerri tomorrow. I can decide to drink myself to stupor in a beer parlour on a Monday morning while other "working class" people are slaving away in one office or the other for a monthly salary that I might make in less than a week...

But I'm not where I want to be yet. I'm working towards setting crack systems that would earn me fantastic semi-passive income. Some folks I look up to earn $10k-$100k a month. That's roughly N3.5m - N35m a month. I expect to get to that income category real soon by God's grace. From affiliate marketing to information product sales, to arbitrage,, it's all very possible. That way I can have all the time in the world to flex with my friends and loved ones anywhere in Nigeria or even anywhere in the world at any time I want...without sacrificing my income.

Imagine waking up in my house in Abuja and flying to Enugu to have breakfast with my beloved sidechick, flying to Lagos later that evening to hang out with my boys, and then returning to Abuja the next morning. It's the lifestyle that online income makes possible.

The lifestyle of blogging and Internet business is one of complete freedom and ownership of your own time. It is priceless. And I'm not sure I can ever adapt to the normal 9-5 office life, except I get a political appointment or something like that in the future.

I need you in my life silvermoney. Sent an email.
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Caseless: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
xynerise:

Business is fine....how work? grin
we thank God. Cooking gas nko?
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by bedfordng(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
hhhhm
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by xilisoft: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good afternoon all. Please I am testing out a new theme on blogger, and so far so good, I've been able to work on it to some extent.

However, I am faced with a problem. The post area of the blog is too small, when posting articles. I have edited the html to fix it, all to no avail.
If the blog is viewed (ifoption..com.ng), the distance between the post area and the outer wall is too wide. I would like to increase the post area, so that I can have more space for writing.

I have tried to adjust the width, I keep getting it wrong.
I hope my write-up is clear enough.

Attached is a snapshot of the blog and my the issue I am having.

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by deewon56: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
revolt8787:
wow you guys are doing really great

I don't have. a laptop yet is there any app I can download to enable me blog effectively with my phone?
pls great bloggers should answer this question

1 Like

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Blogging gives exposure, respect when you excert the rightful energy into it, like what i have been doing since 2014

It has enlarged my bank account

Please, don't ask what i generate monthly, let my ranking answer it
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
webincomeplus:

I'm not under any obligation to teach anyone anything. First, get that clearly. But even at that, I run a blog solely for the purpose of teaching others how to make money online. That's more like a humanitarian thing because that particular blog earns me crumbs every month. I can't allow the passion to help others distract me from the businesses that really make me money. You might not understand, but if you're in my shoes, you'd dig. And you people tend to forget that apart from online business there are other things to worry about. I have a family and I'm a final year medical student. If all those don't send a signal to you, well, it's your choice.

Your statement that I come online to intimidate people isn't based on wisdom. You can see that the OP mentioned me in the thread, asking me to answer the question honestly. And that's what I did. And I do share such information just to prove to others that making money online is real, not to brag. If I wanted to brag, I'd create a thread for that and show my bank statement as well as assets I've acquired with the proceeds from online business.

If you think this effort of yours can tarnish my image, you can try harder. I mean, you can throw bigger tantrums. Whatever opinion you decide to have about me is your choice.
u have said it all and its not dat easy. .I own 5 blogs, have a business centre n cafe n work with npower. .so its not easy n I understand u. .
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Talkwell: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

u have said it all and its not dat easy. .I own 5 blogs, have a business centre n cafe n work with npower. .so its not easy n I understand u. .

bro u serious?

bro no vex,

na you dey create your posts or copy and paste?
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Talkwell:

bro u serious?

bro no vex,

na you dey create your posts or copy and paste?
I create those blog and run them myself. ..I don't do copy and paste. .when you know legit money is involve, my broda you will be focus and serious. .out of the 5 blogs, I only connect adsense to two but my October 31 I will connect it to all. .so if 2 can be given me $500 monthly, imagine what 3 more will do. .it's just the passion and time and above all for me o...the money. .see my blogs.. ,
www.valentine202.com
www.geographicgist.com
www.hyattractions.com
www.classicnewsngr.com
www.nekishinfo.com
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by bloodmoneyspita: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
has the Npower preselection started?
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by IamShiningStar(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Finstar:

Amen sir
wlcm, but not*sir* oo ! I'm female.

BTW, which hosting service are u using for ur blog , how would u rate their uptime, n cost? n finally where can I buy a cheap domain with easy means of payment, I.e, (payment with naira debit cards)?. About creating a blog, targeting mainly us, n Europe audience.; making all the research I can!

1 Like

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Finstar: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamShiningStar:
wlcm, but not*sir* oo ! I'm female.

BTW, which hosting service are u using for ur blog , how would u rate their uptime, n cost? n finally where can I buy a cheap domain with easy means of payment, I.e, (payment with naira debit cards)?. About creating a blog, targeting mainly us, n Europe audience.; making all the research I can!

Currently, i'm using Betahost vps server.. Haven't experienced any downtime.. You can get a domain and hosting from them cheap, especially now that they are running a Promo.. Try and contact me, let's talk better..
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by IamShiningStar(f): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Finstar:

Currently, i'm using Betahost vps server.. Haven't experienced any downtime.. You can get a domain and hosting from them cheap, especially now that they are running a Promo.. Try and contact me, let's talk better..
Alright, thanks to u sir. will contact u later!
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Caspian22(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Blogging is great for me. It's a good source of income to help satisfy my needs.
I don't need to make millions from my blog to live the life I want. Money doesn't guarantee happiness, enriching people's life does. And that's what I hope I to do with my blog.

Visit www.youmustgethealthy.com becos to be Healthy na by force!
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Finstar:
I started blogging four months ago, with N20k and believe me, it was the best decision of my life. People are now asking if I have join yahoo yahoo lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every dime in my account first passed through my blog.. As an undergraduate, I think I'm now a big boy.. This is just the beginning cause I'm balling higher by God's grace. Blogging is about knowing what you're going into.. Once you know what you're in for, you then channel the right energy and see fast result.

Most newbies are not ready to learn.. Sit down and learn, they won't.. There are lots of materials online.. I once wanted to guide people in blogging as a mentor.. Free of charge., to help them blog right.. But most of the people are not ready to learn it all.. They will want you stay and type an epistle for them on whatsapp when they can easily access that info online.. If you refer them to Google, it will be as if you're too proud or doesn't want to help..

If you have a mentor, that doesn't stop you from getting info else where..

If you are looking for a web designer, to help you start a blog, hit me up.. If you've the right mindset, I will selfishly guide you in the right niche and core knowledge you need to succeed.

i dont have a laptop, but can i blog with my phone?
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Finstar: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
remiproxy:
i dont have a laptop, but can i blog with my phone?

Sure.. I started blogging with my phone.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by webincomeplus(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bapy:
boss you mentioned that you are a final year medical student, how do u cope with studying and blogging at the same time.? I want to learn from you. What's the secrete. Am scared of starting a blog because It might distract me in school. Waiting patiently for your response.
My brother, it's all about time management. For a start, you should have a fixed fraction of your day (say 2-3 hours) dedicated to blogging. Then what matters most after that is consistency. Spending just 1.5 hours every day and being consistent with that is better than spending 10 hours on 2-3 random days of the week.

If you plan your time well, you won't be distracted. After all, you don't spend all of your time reading. After all, despite being a student, you still find time for social media and nairaland, social outings, chats with friends, etc. So, you can cut down on the time you spend on those stuffs and put them into blogging. Then blog correctly by choosing the right niche and approach. I can't go into details of that here and now.

1 Like

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by tstx(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
deewon56:
pls great bloggers should answer this question
... I don't know about blogger, but you can get WordPress app on playstore..
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by ElizaVeta(f): 2:14am On Oct 24, 2017
revolt8787:
wow you guys are doing really great

I don't have. a laptop yet is there any app I can download to enable me blog effectively with my phone?

Deewon56
Remiproxy

Yes,Ofcourse!

http://www.theprofany.com/blog-without-laptop/

The article explains how you can blog without a laptop. Just a smartphone and yaga!

1 Like

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Bapy(m): 6:11am On Oct 24, 2017
webincomeplus:

My brother, it's all about time management. For a start, you should have a fixed fraction of your day (say 2-3 hours) dedicated to blogging. Then what matters most after that is consistency. Spending just 1.5 hours every day and being consistent with that is better than spending 10 hours on 2-3 random days of the week.

If you plan your time well, you won't be distracted. After all, you don't spend all of your time reading. After all, despite being a student, you still find time for social media and nairaland, social outings, chats with friends, etc. So, you can cut down on the time you spend on those stuffs and put them into blogging. Then blog correctly by choosing the right niche and approach. I can't go into details of that here and now.
thank U bro. Please how can I contact U maybe on WhatsApp so that U can guide me on which niche to use.
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by webincomeplus(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Bapy:
thank U bro. Please how can I contact U maybe on WhatsApp so that U can guide me on which niche to use.
Truth is, I'm always very busy, and I might not be able to reply Whatsapp chats. But if you call me, I'll answer (Oh-eight-oh-six-two-three-five-7604).

As regards choosing the right niche, this post will guide you: http://webincomeplus.com/start-blog-nigeria/
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Bapy(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2017
webincomeplus:

Truth is, I'm always very busy, and I might not be able to reply Whatsapp chats. But if you call me, I'll answer (Oh-eight-oh-six-two-three-five-7604).

As regards choosing the right niche, this post will guide you: http://webincomeplus.com/start-blog-nigeria/
thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interswitch Merchant Charges And Setup Fee / 4 Weak Points Every Business Should Guard From Hackers / Keyword Research - Building Your Brands & Boosting Your Sales (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.