Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? (7738 Views)

Did They Say Blogging No Longer Give Money In Nigeria Now? It Is A Lie; See Why / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Yes,Ofcourse!

http://www.theprofany.com/blog-without-laptop/

The article explains how you can blog without a laptop. Just a smartphone and yaga!
nice blog you have there sis, but how do you get traffic to the blog?
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by ElizaVeta(f): 3:07am On Oct 25, 2017
remiproxy:
nice blog you have there sis, but how do you get traffic to the blog?
SEO - Via Google Searches.
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by adaeze12345(f): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2017
IamShiningStar:
wlcm, but not*sir* oo ! I'm female.

BTW, which hosting service are u using for ur blog , how would u rate their uptime, n cost? n finally where can I buy a cheap domain with easy means of payment, I.e, (payment with naira debit cards)?. About creating a blog, targeting mainly us, n Europe audience.; making all the research I can!
please can i chat with you privatel;y
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Dashur: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Of course.
24-year-old youth corper making 600 to 700k a month from Adsense. It's not much but it's okay to get things done. + I moved into my new house at independence layout last month

Can you put me through? I have a blog and I have not started making money from it.
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by Dashur: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Silvermoney:
I don't have everything yet, but I am grateful for the liberation... The freedom, and total control, no obligation, BORDERLESS lifestyle online income has offered me.

I can live in any part of the world I want and still make money, as long as I have a laptop, a phone, and an Internet connection. I can be in Lagos today and Owerri tomorrow. I can decide to drink myself to stupor in a beer parlour on a Monday morning while other "working class" people are slaving away in one office or the other for a monthly salary that I might make in less than a week...

But I'm not where I want to be yet. I'm working towards setting crack systems that would earn me fantastic semi-passive income. Some folks I look up to earn $10k-$100k a month. That's roughly N3.5m - N35m a month. I expect to get to that income category real soon by God's grace. From affiliate marketing to information product sales, to arbitrage,, it's all very possible. That way I can have all the time in the world to flex with my friends and loved ones anywhere in Nigeria or even anywhere in the world at any time I want...without sacrificing my income.

Imagine waking up in my house in Abuja and flying to Enugu to have breakfast with my beloved sidechick, flying to Lagos later that evening to hang out with my boys, and then returning to Abuja the next morning. It's the lifestyle that online income makes possible.

The lifestyle of blogging and Internet business is one of complete freedom and ownership of your own time. It is priceless. And I'm not sure I can ever adapt to the normal 9-5 office life, except I get a political appointment or something like that in the future.

I like your story. Please I would want you to teach me. I'm willing to learn and commit to work. Good thing I have a blog already.
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2017
Dashur:

Can you put me through? I have a blog and I have not started making money from it.
I vlog not blog
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by ThatsONYI: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
maximunimpact:
Blogging not only gave me a voice, it gave me a life, satisfaction, a future and a reason to be thankful

shocked

Can I start in 2023?
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by ThatsONYI: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

I create those blog and run them myself. ..I don't do copy and paste. .when you know legit money is involve, my broda you will be focus and serious. .out of the 5 blogs, I only connect adsense to two but my October 31 I will connect it to all. .so if 2 can be given me $500 monthly, imagine what 3 more will do. .it's just the passion and time and above all for me o...the money. .see my blogs.. ,
www.valentine202.com
www.geographicgist.com
www.hyattractions.com
www.classicnewsngr.com
www.nekishinfo.com

shocked

I checked all of them out, none of them connected. I really plan to go into blogging and Amazon kdp because I love writing and also save up for my music career.

Only problem is finance, already saving up and hopefully going into it next year once I got my laptop or desktop computer and other things.

Any advice, sir?
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by ThatsONYI: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
webincomeplus:

My brother, it's all about time management. For a start, you should have a fixed fraction of your day (say 2-3 hours) dedicated to blogging. Then what matters most after that is consistency. Spending just 1.5 hours every day and being consistent with that is better than spending 10 hours on 2-3 random days of the week.

If you plan your time well, you won't be distracted. After all, you don't spend all of your time reading. After all, despite being a student, you still find time for social media and nairaland, social outings, chats with friends, etc. So, you can cut down on the time you spend on those stuffs and put them into blogging. Then blog correctly by choosing the right niche and approach. I can't go into details of that here and now.

Hello sir.

I do know this is an old post but still hope to get an answer from you.

What do you suggest for someone with interest in music, art, tech and history? I'm a very curious person and I read alot, I'm also an hip hop artist (though I had to take a break in order to hustle more)..

It has always been a dream to either do blogging, vlogging or writing since I found out about them - unfortunately I was pushed into "nwaboi apprenticeship". It never worked for me, phew!

Hoping to hear from you, sir.
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

I checked all of them out, none of them connected. I really plan to go into blogging and Amazon kdp because I love writing and also save up for my music career.

Only problem is finance, already saving up and hopefully going into it next year once I got my laptop or desktop computer and other things.

Any advice, sir?

I created new ones after those above expired....blogging is still profitable but u will ned to run ads with social media people dem ooo
Re: Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? by ThatsONYI: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

I created new ones after those above expired....blogging is still profitable but u will ned to run ads with social media people dem ooo

shocked

Oh ok, I love writing but I also wanna be save from the jaws of this beast called poverty.

Please do you mean something like Facebook ads? And I want my blog to focus more on life, mental health and just generally any topic that relates to my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*FACEBOOK ADVERTISING PLACEMENTS (FACEBOOK ADS); Let Us Place Your Own Ads Today / Advice To An Upcoming Blogger / Keyword Research - Building Your Brands & Boosting Your Sales (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.