Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know (1627 Views)

Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Tecno is about to unveil its latest smartphone today, the Tecno Phantom 8. No doubt there has been numerous leaks online concerning the yet to be released device. Leaks ranging from RAM size, screen display and the latest improvement - the dual camera system. Here are the six things you need to know before its official unveiling

DISPLAY:

The tecno Phantom 8 could likely come with a 5.7" display or a 6" inch display size. It's not a new things as this is becoming a new trend in 2017, with the likes of Samsung, OnePlus, OPPO, Xiaomi adapting to this trend. With Google introducing the split screen feature in its latest Android operating system, using a larger display would make a whole lot of sense or you can imagine using a split screen on a 5" inch display and tell me how it looks. The tecno Phantom 8 may feature an Infinity display just like the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ or the LG G6, but this is on a strong maybe! Don't quote me wrong, I too would like to see the Infinity display on a tecno smartphone.

SOURCE:

http://www.techubng.com/2017/10/6-things-about-tecno-phantom-8.html

Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2017
HARDWARE:

The Tecno Phantom 8 could feature a Mediatek 64Bit Octa core processor of 2.4Gzhz or more. This will be nice as it is a flagship device so more CPU power would be reasonable. But on the other hand it would also be nice to see the Phantom 8 coming with a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip set, this isn't me just imagining, but for the Phantom 8 to sport an Infinity display a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip set is needed.

STORAGE:

For the RAM and internal Storage a 4GB + 64GB is expected, if the Phantom 8 is coming in variants then it is most likely that there would be a 6GB RAM + 128GB variant also. Seeing a 3GB of RAM is pretty old school and I should know.
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2017
CAMERA:

Everyone including myself is also anxiously waiting to see what the dual camera system feels like on a pretty home-based device. Combining two cameras on a smartphone requires a special chip set and as I said earlier it may be a Mediatek Octa core 64bit processor. The dual camera setup may be a 13MP camera and an 8MP camera or a 13MP/13MP or 12MP/12MP setup. Also the camera setup could be a wide angle lens coupled with a monochrome lens and it may support Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) or Electric Image Stabilization (EIS).

OPERATING SYSTEM:

It would be right to expect the Tecno Phantom 8 to come with Google's Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Or maybe the latest Android Oreo. Well it's a long shot but we'll soon find out.
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2017
BATTERY:

The Tecno Phantom 8 could likely come with a 3500maH Li-Po battery or more but may not exceed 4000maH.

CONCLUSION:

All these information stated above are all likely assumption based on the trends and patterns of most flagship devices and may be subject to change.

What are you opinions concerning this post? Share it by commenting!

SOURCE:
http://www.techubng.com/2017/10/6-things-about-tecno-phantom-8.html
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by richeeyo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
That means phantom 6 plus would be cheap now
Slot am coming
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by henryobinna(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
where have I been Have they done phantom 7 already? What other phantom are we expecting? after this?

The next thing people would rush to buy it, they need to know if the upcoming phantom 8 Is Among Phones They Should Never Buy In 2017 and even Beyond
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
richeeyo:
Slot am coming
not necessarily
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by richeeyo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
swisscarter:
not necessarily
No spoil my moral ooo
But a bit naaah
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
I guess my predictions about the Tecno Phantom 8 were almost accurate
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by Hakimrealest: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Hakimrealest:
Nice one
thanks
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2017
My predictions about the battery Capacity was indeed accurate also
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by chicwoman(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
This Phantom 8 make sense sha
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by Kogbaski: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
chicwoman:
This Phantom 8 make sense sha

Dope phone
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by Behankey(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2017
richeeyo:
Slot am coming
what do u mean by cheap? Lol. The Phantom 6 is 70k now tho.
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by TappGroupNG: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2017
OP Nice review
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by TappGroupNG: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Great
Kogbaski:

Dope phone
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by swisscarter(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2017
TappGroupNG:
OP Nice review
thank you
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by sureinfo: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
swisscarter:
HARDWARE:

The Tecno Phantom 8 could feature a Mediatek 64Bit Octa core processor of 2.4Gzhz or more. This will be nice as it is a flagship device so more CPU power would be reasonable. But on the other hand it would also be nice to see the Phantom 8 coming with a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip set, this isn't me just imagining, but for the Phantom 8 to sport an Infinity display a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip set is needed.

STORAGE:

For the RAM and internal Storage a 4GB + 64GB is expected, if the Phantom 8 is coming in variants then it is most likely that there would be a 6GB RAM + 128GB variant also. Seeing a 3GB of RAM is pretty old school and I should know.
Irrespective of variants I think the phone has a 6gb ram already
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by richeeyo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Behankey:
what do u mean by cheap? Lol. The Phantom 6 is 70k now tho.
Am just confused ryt now
Only have 55k to spend on a new device
Re: 6 Things About The Tecno Phantom 8 You Should Know by sureinfo: 5:43am On Nov 02, 2017
6gb ram? Can't still believe it grin

(1) (Reply)

Fero Royale Y2 Announced With 4000mah Battery & 13MP Camera / Huawei P30 Pro Features, Specs And Price In Nigeria / How To Fix “android Is Starting” Followed By “optimizing Apps” Issue On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.