Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

"Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (74146 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by einsteine(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Of course it's a sin.

Sura 2:217-221.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by enemyofprogress: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Solorrman:
nonsense its u that dont know that we muslim love jesus than u do,the only difference between christian and muslims is that we do not accept jesus to be a God or son of God because God is above being flesh and blood,god do not need anus and penis,god do not need to defeacate shit and urinate in the toilet but jesus does have or practice all these and am sure nobody in the world should say otherwise. Prophet mohammad is a prophet not a God and he told us that jesus never once said he was a God in the bible,anywhere in the bible its u people linked this to him thats our difference
it is true. The killings and other acts of terrorism proved it

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by positivetaught: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
This should be an eye opener to those who don't know what Islam stands for,those relating with n putting their trust n hope in Muslims without understanding Islam should have a good rethink, Islam n her agenda will never never change till the end of time,under rate or ignore her at your own perils,a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by enemyofprogress: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Solorrman:
nonsense its u that dont know that we muslim love jesus than u do,the only difference between christian and muslims is that we do not accept jesus to be a God or son of God because God is above being flesh and blood,god do not need anus and penis,god do not need to defeacate shit and urinate in the toilet but jesus does have or practice all these and am sure nobody in the world should say otherwise. Prophet mohammad is a prophet not a God and he told us that jesus never once said he was a God in the bible,anywhere in the bible its u people linked this to him thats our difference
it is true. The killings of non muslims and other acts of terrorism proved it all

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Ropson(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Baba Olusola Saraki married a christian woman, Sen. Bukola Saraki marries a christian woman, Gen. Tunde Idiagbon married a christian woman and some other prominent muslims in Ilorin. There's nothing new if Saraki's daughter marries a christian man.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by NSK4U(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
poor people carry religion for head like daily bread.....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by einsteine(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
How can you call what is in somebody's holy scriptures total rubbish?

teflonjake:
I didn't bother to read the entire message, but whoever wrote that is an idiot......

These are the negative minded individuals we have in this country.

We keep on preaching one Nigeria, but some idiots will bring in religion and ethnicity to counter that slogan.

What a maggot.

A Muslim man can marry can marry a Christian woman, but a Muslim woman cannot marry a Christian man. Total rubbish.....
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by NSK4U(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
poor people carry religion for head like daily bread.....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

Ma'am, as far as Saraki still goes to the mosque and professes to be a muslim every muslim everywhere 8n this world has that right to correct him.
This playiny to the gallery which some of you Christians think it's "fine" is total hogwash.
When a muslim openly opposes the well known law in the religion we call him out,because we are not christians who are afraid to speak the truth.
It is NOT allowed in the religion that is my point.
Whatever you people say afterwards don't hold any water.
Assuming my daughter chose to marry (God forbid that it should happen) a non muslim I will NEVER assent to it.Even if the sun comes close to my head.
This isn't fanatism. it is making the religion clear.
I pity your generation

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by BenzEne1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
EternalTruths:

You have not answered my question yet.

Why do Muslims want to share the same country with Biafran Christians since Islam placed a dichotomy between Muslim women & Christian men.?

What are you saying na. Are we supposed to split the country along religious lines? Was the country amalgamated on religious lines ? Are there not Coptic christians in Egypt? Must a nation practice only one religion? If a muslim speaks out to another for allowing his daughter marry from another religion which goes against the creed. How e take consine you ? Abeg you guys should come and carve out Your Biafra abeg.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by einsteine(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is a lie.

ZKOSOSO:

We meet again......yours truly is also Edo man. Over 90% of all female Muslims are married to Christians. True or false.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
superstar1:

Really!!!!!

When and where have you called out ISIS killing and maiming in the name of Islam.

When and where have you called out Boko Haram killing, raping and maiming in the name of Islam

When and where have you called out the murderous and devilish fulani herdsmen killing middle belters?

You these core northerners blinded with religion always think everybody is blinded by religion like you. No wonder you have unprecedented number of almajiris, poverty stricken people and backwardness, all in the name of keeping to religion. Visit Dubai and leave that you 13th century cocoon and see the world.
that guy u are quoting is a terrorist. How can a terrorist condemn another terrorist?
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by GiantParrot(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
BenzEne1:

This is how people get misled. He knows nothing of what he's talking about. Muhammad had 13 wives eventually. And that Tabaqat he quoted is a history book from Shia cleric. The particular ahadith is false and its chain of narration broken. You would go on another platform quoting yhese and spreading lies. If you know sabi the religion then keep quiet. Na wa

So are you saying he never had 9 wives at any point? What does 13 wives eventually mean? Is that 13 wives cumulatively with only 4 wives or less at any given point? You would need to come out clearly if you want have a conversation.

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by einsteine(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ropson:
Baba Olusola Saraki married a christian woman, Sen. Bukola Saraki marries a christian woman, Gen. Tunde Idiagbon married a christian woman and some other prominent muslims in Ilorin. There's nothing new if Saraki's daughter marries a christian man.

You are not getting it.

The Islamic religion advises Muslim men to marry Muslim women or Christian women or Jewish women but Muslim women are only allowed to marry Muslim men.

That's the religious injuction.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by tsdarkside(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
both of you are the problem of nigeria...

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

When two ignoramuses try to their display intellectual superiority they end up looking more stupid than they are in the first place.
If marrying what your somersaulted thinking calls a "child" the prophet Muhammad(prayers andpeace be upon him) would have accused of marrying a minor by the people of that time,but no.
He was accused of being madman,a sorcerer,a magician,but NEVER was he called a child abuser or a pedeophile by his traducers like the people of today judge.
Who judge with one side of their mouth.
It was normal for somebody to marry a young girl at that time which was also done by the mother of your "saviour" Mary according to christian sources.
It is said in a Catholic encyclopedia that Mary was betrothed to Joseph the carpenter (an 80 years old man) at the age of 13.
lmagine 13!?
would this not be child abuse by today's warped standard?
So why not remove the log in eyes before minding about someone elses.
so a 9 year old child is not a child to u paedophile.
Why don't u defend your ruthless religion rather than bringing in biblical characters into your arguments

2 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

This is one of the beauty about Islam.
There is no bending or arm twisting when it comes to following the laid down rules.
Christianity is more of a scam than whatever nonsense you can attribute to Islaam.
little wonder,Mr Freeze have being very vehement in calling out your men of cloth(not of God).
If Jesus(peace be upon him) was here with us today he would identify with more Muslims than he would with Christians.
Just look at the way your worship and tell me this is what Jesus taught and what Paul even added.
Christianity is scam exemplified.
anyday 'block' button is added here, I will use it to block hateful, spiteful fanatics like you.
U are one reason why I hate Muslims like hell

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by EternalTruths: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
BenzEne1:

What are you saying na. Are we supposed to split the country along religious lines? Was the country amalgamated on religious lines ? Are there not Coptic christians in Egypt? Must a nation practice only one religion? If a muslim speaks out to another for allowing his daughter marry from another religion which goes against the creed. How e take consine you ? Abeg you guys should come and carve out Your Biafra abeg.

Since your religion forbids Muslim girls marrying Christian men, then you guys should follow the footsteps of Malaysian Muslims who told the Singaporean Chinese Christians to create their own republic.

As for Coptic Christians in Egypt, they are Egyptians who are Christians and therefore can not carve out their own country.

But Biafran Christians are not the same ethnic make up with other Muslim ethnic groups.

So support the dissolution of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by GiantParrot(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
BenzEne1:

This is how people get misled. He knows nothing of what he's talking about. Muhammad had 13 wives eventually. And that Tabaqat he quoted is a history book from Shia cleric. The particular ahadith is false and its chain of narration broken. You would go on another platform quoting yhese and spreading lies. If you know sabi the religion then keep quiet. Na wa

So I just did a quick research and found out that he indeed had 13 wives over the course of his life. I also got to see that he had 11 women married to him around the year 630. Yet y'all are only allowed to have a maximum of 4. Sounds very self-serving to me. Anyway, it's hardly any of my business.

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
BenzEne1:

oh, u just said o. That the shia Qur'an lied. So u have different qurans for different sects

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by asamaigho(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chuknovski:
she's been relocated from darkness to light accept Jesus today and know peace for eternity,,,,don't be myopically bewildered

the girl in question is not even a Muslim,what wrong with the op?...is it by force for her to marry a Muslim.
it's obvious to all that Islam is a religion of hypocrisy,how can you 'a Muslim marry a Christian girl' but will not allow a Christian marry a Muslim lady?.

ISLAM AND HYPOCRISY ARE 5&6

2 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
BenzEne1:

of course this country has to be divided along religious lines. Even gaddafi suggested that. How can one live in the same country with hurtful, hateful islamic fanatics and terrorists and think that all is well
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
einsteine:

You are not getting it.

The Islamic religion advises Muslim men to marry Muslim women or Christian women or Jewish women but Muslim women are only allowed to marry Muslim men.

That's the religious injuction.
that is a stupid, nonsense, hopeless injunction. In addition to so many other hopeless injunctions in that your unholy book or books

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by tsdarkside(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
meforyou1:
anyday 'block' button is added here, I will use it to block hateful, spiteful fanatics like you.
U are one reason why I hate Muslims like hell

anyday that happens,then good night...you dont need a block button....just aply to become a mod...its the same thing.... grin grin

ohh my.....i already know this yeasterners would block me when they even see my name.... grin grin

i dont even need to write anything to get banned.... grin grin

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Shafiiimran99: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Some people think that 'cause they have data on their phones, and are free to express their views, then they have a say in everything. Obviously she's from a liberal Muslim family than the ones practising fanatism.
I don't think u know the meaning of fanatism

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by BenzEne1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
EternalTruths:

Since your religion forbids Muslim girls marrying Christian men, then you guys should follow the footsteps of Malaysian Muslims who told the Singaporean Chinese Christians to create their own republic.

As for Coptic Christians in Egypt, they are Egyptians who are Christians and therefore can not carve out their own country.

But Biafran Christians are not the same ethnic make up with other Muslim ethnic groups.

So support the dissolution of Nigeria.

Yes Lee Kuan Yew and Tunku Abdulrahman had to separate Singapore from Malaysia. But there are still muslim Malays in Singapore and vice versa. It was more of an ethnic thing tho. What happens to the christians in the north tho wit this your idea. Are they to join you guys in Biafra. Or are you saying all Igbos are christians and all northerners muslims.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Shafiiimran99: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ropson:
Muslims women don't marry non muslims
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by BenzEne1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
meforyou1:
oh, u just said o. That the shia Qur'an lied. So u have different qurans for different sects

Shia Qur'an? Its a history book. Shia and a host of other Islamic sects are bloody liars. Worse than even disbelievers. When did I type Shia Qur'an? Abeg o.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by ghuzy01: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
BenzEne1:

Mohammed had 13 wives ....omo the Guy na badt guy o...he must be a fuckaholic.lmao

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cladez:
Lol whenever i look at the muslim faithfuls i just laugh........the wealthy muslims are different from the normal muslim from the way they think,eat,dress,talk etc.

Naso them carry the religion for head very soon im go break their neck.
You are right:IBB,ATIKU,TINUBU,AMOSUN....and many more wealthy Muslims married Christian women and life goes on.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
tsdarkside:

anyday that happens,then good night...you dont need a block button....just aply to become a mod...its the same thing.... grin grin

ohh my.....i already know this yeasterners would block me when they even see my name.... grin grin

i dont even need to write anything to get banned.... grin grin
no not referring to ban. I believe in freedom of expression. But I need block button to hide the posts of Islamic fanatics and terrorists so I don't even read the hate they propagate

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by konoplyanka: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
BAILMONEY:
LETS HEAR FROM EWEDU MUSLIMS FIRST

MACLATUNJI DANLADI7 AKA GOKE7 KONOPLYANKA ELECTRICDANGER HOLATIN OLLAH1 ALOWONLE419

Please stop quoting me with your Muslim nonsense. I'm not a Muslim but not a Christian fanatic either.

I even created a thread about this months ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/4064956/why-it-muslims-should-worried

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.