Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Planning Your Wardrobe (wardrobe Necessities) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Planning Your Wardrobe (wardrobe Necessities) (482 Views)

Ladies!! Update Your Wardrobe With These 15 Classy And Chic Work Outfit (PHOTOS) / Ankara Short Gown Styles For Your Wardrobe / Irresistible Ladies Top You Should Add To Your Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning Your Wardrobe (wardrobe Necessities) by Gbethel: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Organising your wardrobe should be a well-thought procedure, all necessary things should be put into consideration else you will be spending on things that will not add value to you. A well-planned wardrobe should consist of classic dresses, seasonal dresses, Official dresses and casual outfits. Below is some necessary thing a wardrobe must have.

JEANS

At least, a pair of Jeans trouser should be present in everyone's wardrobe, be it in blue, white or black, Jeans are classic wears which are appreciated by many. Trust me you can't go wrong with Jeans, there is a wide range of styles to choose from such as Skinny Jeans, Denim Jeans, Boot cuts, Straight cuts, Flare cuts or Boyfriend Jeans. The great thing is that it compliments every other thing and it a timeless piece, so investing on a jeans trouser is a perfect Idea.

T/SHIRTS

The different trends of T/shirts in the market give you have a wide range of product to explore, so as to suit your style and taste. T-shirts are classics which you can never go wrong with, they suit all events and are a great epitome of style. Personally, all kinds of T-shirts works fine but my preferred is a loosed T-shirt, I think it adds more spice to my dress code. There are so many stylish ways you can rock a T-shirt without investing too much effort, a white T-shirt and any other coloured T-shirt can do wonders. So I urge all wardrobe to own some T-shirts.

DRESS

It is essential to have at least one dress in your wardrobe, it doesn't matter the colour, length, size or design, the most important is that you feel beautiful in it.

To Continue Click
http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/10/planning-your-wardrobe-wardrobe.html
Re: Planning Your Wardrobe (wardrobe Necessities) by andreweb(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
do you think Nairaland is among the best 5 forums on earth?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gele, Wig, Bags And Scallf Making For Ladies / Want To Increase Your Instagram Followers For Your Business Page Or Personal Pag / Video:Nose Hair Extension Are The New Fashion Fad Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.