Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" (23957 Views)

Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Youngadvocate(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, has taken a swipe at the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, calling him a mad man.

Rochas Okorocha said this during an interview with the Sun news where he also stated that he would support president Muhammadu Buhari should the President contest in the 2019 Presidential election.

“These young men seeking relevance as a livelihood and to tell you how daft some people can be, any mad man can just rise one day and lead a senseless agitation and he’d get followers.

“Even the way IPOB was handled by the government wasn’t right. I kept telling the government that this young man, Kanu Nnamdi, is inconsequential in the matter- treat him like who he really is.

“But now he’d been given some national attention branding the whole Igbo as IPOB members and it’s the reason for the quit notice some gave our people in the North. The matter is laughable. You cannot imagine me, Rochas being asked by IPOB that let’s go to war and I follow.

“That’s the greatest insult to people of the east. Even if you come today and start a church you name ‘Kill Every Human Being Church’, some people will still join you. There are always people for everything you do. I would have handled it differently.”

“I have so many windows open in 2019 as I wait for Mr. President to make his declaration, I want to be politically relevant and I have made the decision never to watch my country sink”, Okorocha told Sun.

On his support for President Buhari, he stated: “If President Buhari declares to run for the office again in 2019, I will support him, because the man has a character to develop Nigeria. He has a thick skin that we need.

“We have a faulty foundation and I see President Buhari as that man who can build the foundation that we need. But I don’t see him as someone who will build this nation with a fantastic finishing with nice furniture.

“He’s just going to build a solid foundation upon which success and prosperity for the land shall be accomplished. And that’s where people like me would come in.”

http://igbobia.com/?q=rochas-okorocha-slams-nnamdi-kanu-again-says-kanu-is-inconsequential.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Vatsyayana: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
A madman on the run

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by serverconnect(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
The kettle calling the pot black. One day, the Northerners will throw you out.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Nostradamu(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
cockcRochas Okorocha geh mouth to tok? Nawa.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by TheHistorian(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
In the speed of sound

Let our I-Pigs and Piglets storm this thread to display an ample part of their abundance of foolishness.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
This ritualist again

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by brainpulse: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
coolWords written on everlasting marble

“These young men seeking relevance as a livelihood and to tell you how daft some people can be, any mad man can just rise one day and lead a senseless agitation and he’d get followers.

“Even the way IPOB was handled by the government wasn’t right. I kept telling the government that this young man, Kanu Nnamdi, is inconsequential in the matter- treat him like who he really is.

25 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by NwaAmaikpe: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked

This is not only expected, it is biblical
King Saul was jealous of David because he realized David was the man he would never be. (1Samuel 18)

Take it or leave it.
Nnamdi Kanu is a man in the mold of Malcolm X, Patrice Lumumba and Nelson Mandela.

Rochas hovewer does not even fit into the mold of a mediocre local palace jester.
He is an unfortunate Baba Suwe or 'Jaguar' wannabe. His daily actions and utterances show the world what a confused, unpatriotic lost soul he is.

As for Buhari,
Even his cows in Daura know he can't win the elections in 2019. Hence his tyrannical witch-hunt on even featherweight opponents.

Women are the cause of most problems.
If only Rochas' mom did not cheat on his dad with a Jos farmer, IMO state won't have been this cursed to have such a mistake of birth.
On behalf of the Igbos here on NL, we disown Rochas and donate him to where he truly belongs; the North.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
This pregnant man is a disgrace supporting buhari that is a curse on humanity.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Nutase: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Failures and conmen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Confused race

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Badonasty(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, has taken a swipe at the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, calling him a mad man.

Rochas Okorocha said this during an interview with the Sun news where he also stated that he would support president Muhammadu Buhari should the President contest in the 2019 Presidential election.

“But now he’d been given some national attention branding the whole Igbo as IPOB members and it’s the reason for the quit notice some gave our people in the North. The matter is laughable. You cannot imagine me, Rochas being asked by IPOB that let’s go to war and I follow.

“That’s the greatest insult to people of the east. Even if you come today and start a church you name ‘Kill Every Human Being Church’, some people will still join you. There are always people for everything you do. I would have handled it differently.”

“I have so many windows open in 2019 as I wait for Mr. President to make his declaration, I want to be politically relevant and I have made the decision never to watch my country sink”, Okorocha told Sun.

On his support for President Buhari, he stated: “If President Buhari declares to run for the office again in 2019, I will support him, because the man has a character to develop Nigeria. He has a thick skin that we need.

“We have a faulty foundation and I see President Buhari as that man who can build the foundation that we need. But I don’t see him as someone who will build this nation with a fantastic finishing with nice furniture.

“He’s just going to build a solid foundation upon which success and prosperity for the land shall be accomplished. And that’s where people like me would come in.”

http://igbobia.com/?q=rochas-okorocha-slams-nnamdi-kanu-again-says-kanu-is-inconsequential.html

Okorocha na sell out

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by watchwoman(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
I personally reject Buhari for 2019

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by drakeli: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
When will it take people to understand that politicians are there for what will benefit them and not the people.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Statue Erector The bigger fool in you will not allow you to realize what you said was foolish
Zombie Erector

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Proffdada: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by TruthHurts1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Okoro Awusa the traitor

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by TimeMod1: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol.
Igbos over to you. whattya say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Viktoh(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
baba yi stupid sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by ichidodo: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
This silly sod is a natural, isn't he?.....A natural f**cking idiott.

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by nairavsdollars(f): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
For the first time, Okorocha makes complete sense: Nnamdi Kanu is M-A-D!
A 40 year old man still staying in his father's house. See him build mansion now with the money he made from IPOB zombies

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by karzyharsky(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
mad men everywhere
Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by joebeckz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
512 M
Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by python1: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Okorocha, anything wey you see from table tops, make you carry, me I don waka comot. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by colossus91(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
i expect a statue should buhari decide to run 2019 grin

14 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by fortunechy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
only one condom could have prevented this slowpoke from knowing the world

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by abbaapple: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Very true! Kanu is a useless mad man decievng IPOPIGBIANS!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by Newbiee: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" by castrol180(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rochas Okorocha has a point. But it is in the bid to prepare ways for him in 2023 if you will be able to read him and know what he's up to...I have always been saying it that Nnamdi cownu is a scum and a nincompoop. Government shouldn't have recognized him to that extent. Where is he now?

Up baba n Buhari #babanbuhari2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says / MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid / President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.