Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Some Of My Hilarious Definitions Of Wickedness...lol. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of My Hilarious Definitions Of Wickedness...lol. (415 Views)

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Back To Secondary School Definitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Of My Hilarious Definitions Of Wickedness...lol. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
*(1) You are owing your landlord house rent...

yet you are always taking different chics to different eateries around the city to "groove"...

...and always chilling and "chopping" in suya spots and beer joints...

...and you just bought another car last week...

Dude, you are wicked! cool
gringrin

*(2) Your neighbour was cooking and right in the middle of the cooking, time to add salt and she suddenly discovered that her salt is finished...and the closest shop is a bus drop away. She quickly sent her child to your flat to ask for a little salt just for the cooking. The child met you-your mummy was not in...

And you said: "Sorry, but my mummy counted the salt". cheesycheesygringrin...

Child, you're wicked! gringrin

*(3) Guys:
Everytime your GF asks you for money, you'll complain that right now you are broke, that she should try to understand, that better days are certainly ahead, that she will certainly enjoy, that...bla bla bla...

...but meanwhile they're always seeing you with new things o!...new Michael Jordan perfume, adidas sport deodorant (and you will even buy the full pack of 6! cheesy), new Gucci shoes, new designer shirts, new Paul Smith blazers,+Laundry guys come to pick up your stuff every weekend and you don't ever miss DSTV subscription-DSTV compact plus for that matter grin...

...in fact, you are wicked! gringrin.

Abeg, give bae money joor! gringrin
Isn't she your boo? gringrin
Abi u don hide get side chic? gringrin.
Her phone is even faulty right now and she's just trying to manage it-she can hardly see anything on the screen grin and in fact, it's even rubber band that she used to hold the phone together grin-the cover does not stay together anymore grin, just imagine! grin....
Go and give that bae money now...as I'm typing this! cool cool gringrin.

*(4) Ok, what of ladies? gringrin.
Aha! Here we go!
BF takes good care of you...
...takes you on shopping sprees...
...buys you lots of niceties...as well as sweeties e.g ice cream, sharwarma, etc...
...gives you money regularly...
...ensures you don't lack...
...he even helped to pay your last rent in your school accommodation...
...+he's even currently teaching you how to drive, hmm, who knows, when God blesses him more, he might just get you a nice little ride for strolling around...cheesy.
But...

Yes, there's a "but"! cool

upon all these goodies...
till now, no banging! cheesy cheesy
anytime dude says, "gimme puna", you're like: "say no to premarital s.3.x" cheesygringrin. Just imagine! You been chopping the boy's money, you did not remember "no premarital chopping of money" gringrin...you are chopping, and you put somebori on fast...and you now turned an innocent bro to reverand father gringrin...

Sister, you are wicked! gringrin
I'm not trying to spoil you o! gringrin
I'm just saying gringrin.

Feel free to laugh gringrin
Happy week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

F.G. Given Seven-day Ultimatum To Sack Auchi Poly Rector / Man Arrested For Wearing 'smelly Socks' In India / It Is Your Duty To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.