Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,375 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Kwese Paytv Quietly Launches As TSTV Drags Feet! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kwese Paytv Quietly Launches As TSTV Drags Feet! (850 Views)

NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly / Tstv/kwese Tv / Kwese TV: Latest "Pay-per-view" Satellite TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwese Paytv Quietly Launches As TSTV Drags Feet! by phantom(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
As posted by a friend on facebook... angry undecided embarassed
Its Sad that after all the hype from TSTV we are yet to see or hear anything apart from excuses. Enjoy the below facebook post from a friend.

"TSTV came and clicked on our emotions.

Nigerian company, kick DSTV out of business, and the usual Nigerian spirit of pomp and pageantry.

We will give you guys data MTN did not give you guys, away with DSTV monopoly.

And we swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker.

Well alarm bells began to ring, when even before their launch, the usual tribal card started showing its hand. It won't work because the CEO is from...., cabal this, cabal that.

And to encourage them, they were given a waiver by the FG for 3 years.

On their launch, the alarm bells rang again.

Who launches a product without having the product on ground? They did.

As they shifted procurement of the decoders a whopping one month after their launch. Imagine me launching my book and telling guests they would get my book a month after my launch.

Also, unfortunately who launches a product without signing contracts with the big stations like Bien Sports, ESPN, Sky Sports or do their own sports channel while buying exclusive rights. This is for sports alone oh.

There was also the big matter of conflicting information, one thing said in the morning and another thing seen in the night. There was also parody official accounts giving conflicting statements too.

And so while Nigerians were waiting, Kwese TV sneaked inside, did their underground work, did their launch and as heard on the radio their decoders are available.

Seems rather than TSTV, they would be the main competitors of DSTV.

As for TSTV if they continue this way, they will not even compete with MetroDigital TV, famed for showing all major football matches and competitions and a delight to many football loving Nigerians.

In another news

Sound does not always mean progress."
Re: Kwese Paytv Quietly Launches As TSTV Drags Feet! by phantom(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mods please move this to the appropriate section if i have posted wrongly. Cheers
Re: Kwese Paytv Quietly Launches As TSTV Drags Feet! by emeijeh(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Where is their list of stations?

Where can I buy this Kwese decoder?

TSTV no serious

(1) (Reply)

Meet All The 20 Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates / Top 80 Free HD Movie Download Sites / Awoof Gotv And Dstv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.