Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

VACANCY : I.T Students Needed At Motorways - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / VACANCY : I.T Students Needed At Motorways (702 Views)

Vacancy For Elevator Technicians And I.T Students / Job Vacancy - I.T Help Desk & Desktop Support / Do firms that accept I.T placement pay their I.T students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY : I.T Students Needed At Motorways by Motorways: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Motorways Mazel has a few space available for IT Placements in the following disciplines :

> Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering
> Office Administration and Secretarial Studies

Or any related field.

Benefits
> The Workshop has very modern equipments and you would learn extensively during your training programme and only if you are lucky to be admitted.
> The workshop has a professional and widely traveled workshop manager from whom IT students can learn massively from.
> There is a FREE ACCOMMODATION provided by the company, that is also available to IT students who wishes to take advantage of it.

You could visit the website : www.motorwaysmazel.com to learn more about the company.

NOTE
Please this is not a recruitment offer and we are only interested in students who wishes to observe their IT training with us. Interested students should send their IT Letter to be sure we would be contacting an IT student.
We are not calling for Graduate Trainees and we would not respond to any request from a Graduate as we are not recruiting at this moment but only having a few spaces for IT students with the great opportunity to learn.

Interested student(s) who wishes to have their Industrial Training (IT) with Motorways should send his / her details, including the IT letter to the following email address : place001@motorwaysmazel.com

If you are not a student looking for IT placement and not studying any of the advertised courses, please dont send your CVs or Details to us.

Shortlisted students would be contacted.

1 Like

Re: VACANCY : I.T Students Needed At Motorways by Motorways: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Space for more IT Students are still Available at Motorways.

You could visit the website : www.motorwaysmazel.com to learn more about the company.

Interested student(s) who wishes to have their Industrial Training (IT) with Motorways should send his / her details to the following email address : place001@motorwaysmazel.com
Re: VACANCY : I.T Students Needed At Motorways by Nastydroid(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
will the students collect stipends?
Re: VACANCY : I.T Students Needed At Motorways by Motorways: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
I.T Students with a Valid I.T Letter should send their details, including a scanned copy of the IT letter to place001@motorwaysmazel.com

(1) (Reply)

Incredible!! This Man Wears High Heels To Work Everyday Just Like Women [PHOTOS] / Toyin Omotosho Library The Secret Of Online Marketing. / Free Publicity In Lagos Nigeria!!! ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.