Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home (35350 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by helobabe: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
The former Vice President posted the photo on his official Instagram page...

http://www.gistmore.com/photo-atiku-abubakar-relaxes-home

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by dadebayo1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Baba grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by NwaAmaikpe: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked

God forbid that this foolish thief be found in this nation's corridors of power.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by IamPatriotic(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Where else do you want him to be, Kuje prison or guatanamo bay? all these political tooks in the hands of criminals (politicians) won't stop being foolish with their activities just to impress their paymasters.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Caseless: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
So?
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by SalamRushdie: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid that this foolish thief be found in this nation's corridors of power.

Mention one thing he stole from you and I apologise

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by nwabobo: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is the next President of Nigeria.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
This man is corrupt as some people want us to believe likewise Buhari.The differnce is that he is 100 times better than what Nigeria has now as president.
Show me any successful business jubrim has established in his lifetime if you feel otherwise.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by zurielsam(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
probably thinking about his Intel
check my signature
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by zurielsam(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
probably thinking about his Intel
check my signature

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by clevvermind(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
nwabobo:

That is the next President of Nigeria.
I THINK IN PLUTO NOT NIGERIA.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by swagagolic01(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
My PVC is yours already in 2019....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by fergie001: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Atiku Atiku

Hahahahahaha,
No comments.

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I honestly keep wondering the kind of brains those who clamour for the criminals have.

Who in his or her right mind will be saying Atiku 2019?

Because the current administration has problems does not mean we should now stoop so low to this apology of a crook!!! angry

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mention one thing he stole from you and I apologise

He stole the money we paid at the toll gate those days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

I honestly keep wondering the kind of brains those who clamour for the criminals have.

Who in his or her right mind will be saying Atiku 2019?

Because the current administration has problems does not mean we should now stoop so low to this apology of a crook!!! angry

In defence of Atiku's supporters, there is no qualified political candidate in Nigeria who is not corrupt.

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Looks like it is finished for Atiku grin
Are those coffins close to him there? undecided
Looks like a Liverpool fan cool
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by IME1: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Prinzyy: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shut , ewuuu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Samswags9(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Keneking:
Looks like it is finished for Atiku grin Are those coffins close to him there? undecided Looks like a Liverpool fan cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by aariwa(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
The only Nigerian after dangote with an unrivaled passion for job creation and by God's grace Nigeria's next president come February 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Abfinest007(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
effizy
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Divay22(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's like Nigerians ain't tired of their suffering, rather they're getting use to it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by dayleke: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
So, is he supposed to be relaxing in my own house?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Him look like person wey life don tire

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by temitemi1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
atiku till 201000 grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Built2last: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Factfinder1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
His house loOKs like a graveyard

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

In defence of Atiku's supporters, there is no qualified political candidate in Nigeria who is not corrupt.

Yes true!

But we can't go on feeding the ego of these criminals.

It's obvious to them that we are all stuck with them.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by oshe11: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dats gud unlike Buhari wen go take pic for sum1 cubicle dey claim MR INTEGRITYgrin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Mutuwa(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
sad

Austria today made history by electing the world's youngest president who is 31 years old.

His name is Sebastian Kurz, he is just 31 years old and with him is his girlfriend Susanne.

Before todays election, he was the country's foreign minister.

While my generation are contended with being ass lickers, praise singers and Special assistants on social media in Nigeria, our age mates else where are disrupting the status quo,pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for the new frontier.

From Facebook to Snapchat and Taxify, these tech giants were founded by millennial who are members of my generation.

Mark Zukerberg is just 32 years old and the youngest billionaire in the world.

The bar has been raised in Austria that elected a 31 years old man as its leader today.

A 31 years old man in Nigeria is probably in his parents house,unemployed and broke, eating free food and not bothered.

The 31 old Nigerian man is contended supporting politicians (who directly or indirectly put us in d mess we r in) on Facebook without seeing the nexus between the failed leadership and present unemployment predicament.

I weep for my generation! Some of us are wasting away our youths forgetting that time waits for no one.

The condition in Nigeria is not helping matters though and then my generation are not ready to push for change.

I ask myself and other young people reading this, what are you doing with your life?

Are you happy with the way Nigeria is at the moment?

What are you doing to push for change?

Thought provoking and forwarded as received.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by DMerciful(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Atiku for President

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commotion At House Of Reps Over Kachikwu / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.