Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. (917 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. by paradigmshift(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
This music is dope.
The production and the flow is something else.
M.I is not here to play.
still banging illegal music 3 and he dropped this , well i smell new album loading..

Download from here.

http://cdn.tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/M.I-Abaga-You-Rappers-Should-Fix-Up-Your-Life.mp3
Re: M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. by paradigmshift(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
"Are you rapper's? Mhen we don't know again, men are pausing (menopause) your tracks cause no more flow again.

m.i forever king

Hahahaha
Re: M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. by branstreet: 1:14pm On May 16, 2018
paradigmshift:
This music is dope.
The production and the flow is something else.
M.I is not here to play.
still banging illegal music 3 and he dropped this , well i smell new album loading..

Download from here.

http://cdn.tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/M.I-Abaga-You-Rappers-Should-Fix-Up-Your-Life.mp3

Garman how far na. ba Benin i dey live. the babalawo wey you write put for topic. of VOODO AND YAHOHO YAHOHO. that baba the wey you tey describe am look like someone i know . wey the baba dey for Benin and wetin be e name
Re: M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. by paradigmshift(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2018
branstreet:

Garman how far na. ba Benin i dey live. the babalawo wey you write put for topic. of VOODO AND YAHOHO YAHOHO. that baba the wey you tey describe am look like someone i know . wey the baba dey for Benin and wetin be e name

wetin be the name ?
Re: M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. by branstreet: 7:39pm On May 18, 2018
paradigmshift:

wetin be the name ?

Clement... the one you narrate here wetin be that one name, where e dey for Benin
Re: M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. by branstreet: 1:57pm On May 19, 2018
Na the baba or the one you dey talk about wey tey be that one name wey for Benin e dey live

(1) (Reply)

Soundcity MVP Awards 2017 Full Winners List - #soundcitymvp / Mr. P – Wokie Wokie Ft. Nyanda / Download ONOME - DJ Cumrade Ft Mehnace X Rhatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.