Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Who Else Received This? Are They For Real, Should I Go? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Received This? Are They For Real, Should I Go? (694 Views)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Please, Who Else Received This Message? / Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Received This? Are They For Real, Should I Go? by Nwanieke(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
HELLO

Excel ( EDT) entrepreneurial  development  team received your application to the online OPENING.

We are impressed with your  expertise and hope to see you take our platform to stardom With entrepreneurial acumen.

However , the human resources team officially invite you for a portfolio  orientation for the vacuum Of GRADUATE SALES ASSOCIATE   at the administrative  HUB (excel) as scheduled below:-

Date:   Monday 23th Oct 2017.

Time:  10:am prompt

Venue: 1st FLOOR RIGHT WING,  NIPCO PLC SERVICE  COMPLEX, 74 demunrin  road, Alapere Ketu Lagos Nigeria.

(From Ketu bustop drive down/board a bus or pick a bike to the above venue  ).

Be punctual, dressed corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point of accreditation at the security department.

NB: no payment of any sort will be required on selection

Best regards.
EXLS  MO
POWERED  BY EXCEL CORPORATION
(www.excelcorporation.com.ng)
Re: Who Else Received This? Are They For Real, Should I Go? by womanofsteel: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
No, don't go. They're time wasters AKA Gnld. If you research more you'll find out
Re: Who Else Received This? Are They For Real, Should I Go? by kris10(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just open the link below and read through. It will help you know more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2654389/interview-invite-frm-excel-corporation.plz
Re: Who Else Received This? Are They For Real, Should I Go? by Nwanieke(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
thanks guys! Kris10, you are a brother indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In The Ministry Of Education, Science, And Technology, Kaduna. / Urgent Vacancy!!!! / Telecom & Manufacturing Company Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.